Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Author
Aetius

Rep: 89.2
votes: 4

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:44 am Post subject: LSA Radzymin44 mod bugs and mistakes Reply with quote

Please post bugs/mistakes in this thread

Aetius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:20 am Post subject: Re: LSA Radzymin44 mod bugs and mistakes Reply with quote

The points in the campaigns and operations where too low, if you downladed V1.01 you can add these campaigns and operations in your:

"C:\Matrix Games\Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem\Radzymin\DATA\CAMPAIGN" and
"C:\Matrix Games\Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem\Radzymin\DATA\OPS" folders

V1.02 of mod installer updated

Radzymin-GC-V2.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Radzymin-GC-V2.zip
 Filesize:  2.77 KB
 Downloaded:  273 Time(s)

Radzymin-OP-V2.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Radzymin-OP-V2.zip
 Filesize:  934 Bytes
 Downloaded:  268 Time(s)

Jatke

Rep: 69.7
votes: 7

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:59 pm Post subject: Re: LSA Radzymin44 mod bugs and mistakes Reply with quote

Im curious why no difficulty modifiers were used at the beginning of the fpools.txt? Also why you suggest Line vs Line against the AI? Even without difficulty modifiers for team quantities, a player Elite vs AI recruit setting would still give the AI a better team quality advantage than Line vs Line.

Aetius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:28 pm Post subject: Re: LSA Radzymin44 mod bugs and mistakes Reply with quote

Since they only influence quantity of units and i gave every BG lots of units i didn't bother with the difficulty modifiers.

Aetius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:12 pm Post subject: Re: LSA Radzymin44 mod bugs and mistakes Reply with quote

Most players find soviet armor too strong
new vehicles file in attach, modinstaller updated to v1.03
place new vehicles file  into your "C:\Matrix Games\Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem\Radzymin44\DATA\BASE" folder for those who downloaded v1.02

Campaigns should be able to continue but i'm not 100% sure about this.

Vehicles.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Vehicles.zip
 Filesize:  4.77 KB
 Downloaded:  263 Time(s)

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:20 pm Post subject: Re: LSA Radzymin44 mod bugs and mistakes Reply with quote

Thank you for the update!

Schmal_Turm

Rep: 60.4
votes: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:17 pm Post subject: Re: LSA Radzymin44 mod bugs and mistakes Reply with quote

"Most players find soviet armor too strong."

I find that too many times the Soviet armor tends to be too accurate and many times destroys my armor on the first shot, even while moving or turning the turret completely around. The articles I have read say that the Russian tank sights were inferior to the German which accounts for the Germans outdoing the Russian armor one on one.

"No plan ever survives first contact with the enemy." Moltke

Aetius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:02 am Post subject: Re: LSA Radzymin44 mod bugs and mistakes Reply with quote

Thanks for your post, i'm collecting all player feedback and will update the mod

Schmal_Turm

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:01 pm Post subject: Re: LSA Radzymin44 mod bugs and mistakes Reply with quote

As long as you are taking notes Aetius, my German Stugs and the Panzerschecks refuse to fire at the T-34/85, and the SU-122 saying they can't hurt them. Now I could be wrong but I don't believe that either of those tanks have any extra armor than on the standard T-34, or even if they did (it seems there may have been an additional 15mm on the T-34/85, and later versions of the T-34/76), the units even refused to fire at the side of the tanks. Other than those items the mod plays well, although I don't believe it is going to go well for my German units. Have to wait and see the counterattack, I guess.

On the plus side, one of my Jagdpanzer IVs did take out a ISU-152 at the side from point blank range.

Great work by all involved!

Aetius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:04 am Post subject: Re: LSA Radzymin44 mod bugs and mistakes Reply with quote

Hi Schmall_turm,

Wich version of the installer did you use and did you upgrade the vehicles.txt file?

Thanks again for your feedback

Schmal_Turm

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:36 am Post subject: Re: LSA Radzymin44 mod bugs and mistakes Reply with quote

CCLSAModRadzymin44v1.02 and no I didn't upgrade the vehicle txt file. I was going to say that even my Panthers say they can't hurt a number of tanks.

Aetius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:23 am Post subject: Re: LSA Radzymin44 mod bugs and mistakes Reply with quote

can you try the new vehicles.txt file, armor values have been changed for most soviet tanks and a few german ones.

Schmal_Turm

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:16 pm Post subject: Re: LSA Radzymin44 mod bugs and mistakes Reply with quote

Sure, I try it.

Schmal_Turm

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:27 pm Post subject: Re: LSA Radzymin44 mod bugs and mistakes Reply with quote

I was not aware you had a version 3. I will try that instead.

Schmal_Turm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:20 pm Post subject: Re: LSA Radzymin44 mod bugs and mistakes Reply with quote

Version 3 works superbly! Thanks for all those who put in the making of what appears to be an excellent mod.

Schmal_Turm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:47 pm Post subject: Re: LSA Radzymin44 mod bugs and mistakes Reply with quote

After saying how good LSA Radzymin44 is with the version 3, I have to take it back a little. I could be wrong, but I don't believe that the 122mm and 152mm cannons are quite as accurate as they are portrayed in the mod. Nearly every time they fire at my tanks it is a one shot kill. I know that the size of the shell was able to defeat even the Panther, but is it really that accurate every time?

Aetius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:21 am Post subject: Re: LSA Radzymin44 mod bugs and mistakes Reply with quote

yes, i've had other people complain about this to, i'll have to do some more research on the accuracy of the guns.
I will take a look at everything reported in this thread (data and graphics) and make changes where needed probably somwhere mid september begin october, busy with other projects now.
So keep your feedback coming.

Schmal_Turm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:22 pm Post subject: Re: LSA Radzymin44 mod bugs and mistakes Reply with quote

Don't know if this is an anomaly, but I had a battle where a JSII took a few hits at point blank range from two Panthers and a Tiger and showed one crew member incapacitated. Then as I watched, it took about thirty more rounds, mostly to the turret before the crew was down to two. Definitely would have to be a record of surviving that many hits. Seems somewhat unrealistic. I have had many German tanks that when they were immobilized, as this one was, after taking so many hits would abandon the tank. I guess the Soviet crew was concerned with what happens to deserters.

Aetius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:43 am Post subject: Re: LSA Radzymin44 mod bugs and mistakes Reply with quote

You're correct, it is unrealistic, data for ISII will be drastically changed.
I've received some new information about the ISII, at this stage in the war th ISII had the KV Hull and a cast iron turret so it was way more vulnerable than i had previously thought.
Tiger, Panther and even PZ IV should be able to penetrate ISII's (with KV hull) frontal armor.

The main gun of the ISII is also overpowered compared to the german data resulting in a lot of first shot kills, this will also be toned down.

Dima has agreed to help me review my data, he has access to very interesting documents in russian.

In brief soviets are way too strong now and will be reduced in manpower and overall strenght, so the soviet GC should be more challenging than it is now.

Schmal_Turm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:54 pm Post subject: Re: LSA Radzymin44 mod bugs and mistakes Reply with quote

I have to say that after playing down to the last few days left that this has probably been the most nerve wracking, anxiety ridden mod I have ever played as being the German forces. It was only after I was able to surround the Soviet forces that I have even been able to see the light at the end of the tunnel, so to speak. I told myself that I would probably never play it again, but then I decided to try to do an earlier interdicting of supply routes just to see how that works. Must easier to take with the corrections to armour and all. Great job!

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: