Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1245
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
pvt_Grunt

Rep: 99.7
votes: 5

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:34 am Post subject: Breaking Bad Reply with quote

is on tonight. Only a few shows left and there's hardly anyone left to kill off!
Krazy 8 - DEAD
Tuco - DEAD
Gus - DEAD
Hector - DEAD
Mike - DEAD
Hank - DEAD
Skylar - next???
Jesse - I think he will live.....
Walt - ??????????

mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:36 pm Post subject: Re: Breaking Bad Reply with quote

Probably the best TV show (along with Walking Dead) I have ever watched. Here's my predictions

So Walt is going after the cousin crew with that M60 of his, that's a given...

- He will try and rescue Jessie
- Walt wants his family to know he didn't kill Hank, only Jessie can corroborate that story
- Hank will be arrested again
- Hank will do a tell all/some for less time
- His money. I doubt he will get his money back from the cousin crew, its probably hidden.
- Now that Hanks dead, and Skylar's kids threatened, I think shes had enough. She probably won't take any money if Walt is able to smuggle it to her.
- Walt won't die to cancer at the end, that would be too classic. I do think he'll be wounded from the upcoming gun fight.
- The woman who is getting the blue meth to Europe will die
- And finally, Saul Goodman will get his own TV show that predates him meeting Walt. haha!

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

southern_land

Rep: 155.2
votes: 14

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:57 am Post subject: Re: Breaking Bad Reply with quote

Somehow I don't see it... I think the whole M60 is a ruse by Vince Gilligan

rambo.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  225.22 KB
 Viewed:  7302 Time(s)

rambo.jpg

pvt_Grunt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:52 am Post subject: Re: Breaking Bad Reply with quote

Death toll done as Periodic table......

breakingbad_deathtoll1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  922.77 KB
 Viewed:  7254 Time(s)

breakingbad_deathtoll1.jpg

TTorpedo

Rep: 23.5

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:07 pm Post subject: Re: Breaking Bad Reply with quote

my take
Walt - must go with a bang on his terms
Skylar- who cares, they lost the character long ago, and the efforts made to bring her in are´t enough
Pinkman - they completed drooped the ball on him, it used to be one off the characters I enjoyed most (as opposed to Walts family), but he lost the plot on the last series. He will probably die with no F* given or take it all as Walt final legacy
the Women (european link) - will have to go as mean to further develop Todd personage
Todd - Has been the surprise so far, now fully developd in the final part. Voting on him to take the ropes in the end

pvt_Grunt

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:17 am Post subject: Re: Breaking Bad Reply with quote

That's all......

thats-all-bitch-breaking-bad-meme.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  36.49 KB
 Viewed:  330 Time(s)

thats-all-bitch-breaking-bad-meme.jpg

mooxe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:00 pm Post subject: Re: Breaking Bad Reply with quote

Well... My predictions were pretty close.

Lets move back to the Walking Dead now.

Ivan_Zaitzev

Rep: 56.1
votes: 3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:37 pm Post subject: Re: Breaking Bad Reply with quote

I think it's ridiculous that Jesse lived. After all he did, and after all Walt did to him?

The real Close Combat starts when you are out of ammo.
Have you hugged your AT Gun today?
My Youtube Channel
http://closecombat2.blogspot.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

mooxe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:12 pm Post subject: Re: Breaking Bad Reply with quote

I am not sure if Walt initially intended to get Jessie baited into the clubhouse to kill him.

I think after he found out he was a slave, he decided to save him.

Jessie is the only person who knows everything that Walt did. So saving him would let his story be told in truth, theoretically.

pvt_Grunt

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:00 am Post subject: Re: Breaking Bad Reply with quote

I was glad he owned up to Skyler that it wasnt really "All for the family" but really for himself. We all knew it, and I was happy to see the quiet, downtrodden chem teacher turn into the ricin killing, bomb making Heisenberg. But he finally told the truth and wrapped up that loose end, even though she was mostly annoying...

I was also glad Jesse lives, he had a shit season, throwing all his fat stacks of cash out the window and ending up as the Aryan's meth gimp in a dungeon!

And mostly I was glad to see the M60 clean up all the Nazi's! AWESOME!

Oh, and who EVER puts stevia in chamomille tea? They deserve to die form ricin poinsoning!

Where to now? - I've heard Walking Dead is good so I'll start watching that. I used to enjoy Dexter but it has turned to crap. I never watched The Shield or The Wire so maybe them too.

TTorpedo

Rep: 23.5

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:01 pm Post subject: Re: Breaking Bad Reply with quote

Good closer on BB
Walking dead is to mush of a soap, still enjoy it but the thing drags without any purpose no metagame. Wish unfortunately plagues most of the series apart from Breaking Bad

Ivan_Zaitzev

Rep: 56.1
votes: 3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:11 pm Post subject: Re: Breaking Bad Reply with quote

The first part of the last season of Walking Dead is amazing, but the second part is just awful. It's all a preparation for a grand finale but the season finale is just disappointing, more if you have read the comic.

The real Close Combat starts when you are out of ammo.
Have you hugged your AT Gun today?
My Youtube Channel
http://closecombat2.blogspot.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

mooxe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:12 am Post subject: Re: Breaking Bad Reply with quote

Walking Dead did kind of have a nice ending. Everything was tied up except for the three amigos going on their own. There was no cliffhanger at the end.

So I feel like we are starting over now. Lots of new characters, maybe not so much of the history is important anymore.

buuface

Rep: 56.4
votes: 1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:46 am Post subject: Re: Breaking Bad Reply with quote

The Wire is even better than Breaking Bad imo

love Boardwalk Empire too

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess

Jump to: