Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1232
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page 1, 2  Next
 Author
TheImperatorKnight

Rep: 30.4
votes: 1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:24 pm Post subject: TACTICS and STRATEGY 101 Reply with quote

Rather than hijack the other thread anymore, I'll open this one to talk about tactics and strategy in CC, discuss/criticise/argue over them, whilst calling each other noobs and whatever else.

The purpose of this is to inform and share our winning strategies and tactics, so that new players and old alike can get better at Close Combat. All Tactics and Strategies I've written here can be applied against both Human and AI opponents, and I humbly ask that if you share your tactics and strategies, please state whether they can be applied to AI, Human or both.

If you have a tactic or strategy to share, please let us know.

TACTICS

ASSAULTS ACROSS OPEN GROUND (Infantry only) -

My advice for attacking across open ground with infantry only is -

1. If you can, go around or avoid attacking across open areas (ideal)

2. If you're forced to attack across open areas and you decide that this is the best course of action, gain fire superiority (fire on areas you think the enemy are if you can't see them) and deploy LOTS of smoke. Don't attack all at once. Send a recon or reserve team across as bait. If the enemy fires, don't risk moving across open ground. If they don't, move half your force across supported by offscreen artillery/mortar/air support, and onscreen mortar fire and heavy machine guns.

Also, you should be wary of enemy counter fire.
- Spread your guys out in case of mortars or offscreen artillery.
- Make sure you have fire superiority and have suppressed the enemy.

However.
If you haven't gained fire superiority or suppressed enemy, or you know the enemy has mortar or offscreen fire support, cut your losses and don't attempt the assault. Go around or just sit there and maybe try tempting your opponent to attack across that open terrain himself!

ASSAULTS ACROSS OPEN GROUND (with Tanks and other Vehicles) -

This is a lot easier with tanks etc especially if the enemy doesn't have any in the area. In fact, it's that much easier that you shouldn't avoid assaulting across open ground with tank support because they make a massive difference. Open terrain is the best terrain for tanks so it suits them, and their support will help you infantry survive the assault.

Same as above, except with the added support from cannons. Use tanks etc to gain fire superiority and pound the enemy into dust. Attack with one or two squads at first and then once they've captured the ground, follow up with the rest of your force.

Dangers:
- Avoid grouping your guys together incase of enemy artillery support
- Enemy tank, AT or Tank Destroyer units destroying your tanks mid-assault.

DEFENCE

Tips:
- Don't defend EVERY part of the map (this is the Number 1 noob mistake)
- Forget the damn Victory Locations. Lose some, win the battle and then take the VCs back after you've destroyed your enemy. (Unless you play with a 15 min time limit - in this case, the VCs matter unfortunately)
- Try to imagine which ways your enemy might attack, and deploy your force to country them.
- Keep a small but mobile reserve behind your lines.
- If there are buildings on the map, anchor your defence on them.
- This is not the 1700s. Don't deploy in lines with your men shoulder to shoulder. In most situations, this is overkill.
- If there's a church or multistorey building, deploy a squad or sniper in it, even if its not pivotal to your defence. It'll offer great observation of enemy units.
- If the enemy has tanks and is using them against your infantry in buildings, move your infantry to the other side of the building. They'll still offer resistance to enemy infantry attacks and won't get suppressed by the tanks.
- Hide your tanks behind buildings and keep them concealed until you need them. See here for an example of this tactic being employed effectively.
- Be like a rock, and don't be running your troops around on the defence. Keep your infantry in positions and use your reserve to plug gaps or counter attack. Losing a position or two won't matter in the end if the enemy is exhausted afterwards.
- Once you've defended against the enemy's attack, counter attack against his weakened force and retake all ground lost and all the map if possible.

FEINT

Basically, you attack in one area of the map, the enemy reacts, then you attack with your main force in another area of the map.

Pros
- Confuses enemy
- Gains you initiative
- Forces enemy to react
- Concentrate your forces against a weak point in enemy line
- Easier to attempt without time limit

Cons
- Difficult to pull off for new players
- Enemy may not take the bait, especially pro players
- Enemy could hold your feint attack, and then have enough reserves to counter your main attack
- Difficult to pull off with a short time limit

Tips
- Only attempt if your force is equal or superior to your enemy. If it's weaker, don't bother splitting your force.
- Recon/observe the enemy. If his force is spread out defending all areas of the map, don't feint. Concentrate your attack.
- If his force is not spread out, feint.
- Feint in an area of the map that's harder for your force to attack, and launch your main attack in a place that suits your force better

CITY FIGHTING

Whether you're attacking or defending, urban warfare in CC is usually intense and deadly. But it also offers you opportunities to outwit your opponent.

MYTH: Tanks should not be used in street fighting.
- Whilst this may be true in real life, this is not the case in Close Combat.

Tanks in urban combat can break the back of the enemy infantry and offer vital fire support. It is true that tanks are vulnerable in city fighting if left on their own, but if used with infantry support, tanks are invaluable in city fighting.

When attacking towards a town or urban area, fire on the buildings with tanks. This will either reveal enemy infantry positions, or force your enemy to withdraw. Then send in your infantry to take the first line of buildings. Once the area is secure, bring up your tanks and start to take the rest of the town.

Tips for Attacking in Urban Warfare:
- Infantry should lead the way and take the street ahead of a tank
- Tanks should stay behind the infantry at all times
- Tanks can be brought up to offer vital fire support when needed, and withdrawn at the hint of enemy AT units
- Infantry should move one building at a time. Any more and they may fall into ambushes or get spread out.
- Once the enemy has been suppressed and half killed, send in your riflemen with the Move Fast command so they can grenade and engage. Place the Move Fast icon on the opposite side of the building you're assaulting to make your unit move through the enemy, rather than just getting to them and then stopping (which will lead to them getting killed).
- Mortars can be used on enemy positions in buildings. They may not kill, but they can help suppress and win fire superiority.
- If you spot enemy tanks within a city, fall your infantry back to the opposite side of the building they're in to stop them from beind shot at by the tanks.
- Bring your tank out behind a building to hit an enemy tank, then fall back behind the cover of the buildings to reload. Rinse and repeat.
- Aim to take the highest buildings in town. They offer vision and combat advantages over smaller buildings.
- Wooden buildings or 1 storey buildings offer little protection from mortars. If the enemy are in them, hit them hard.

Tips for Defending in Urban Warfare:
- Infantry should form the front of your line.
- Tanks should be positioned in strategic points, or in reserve.
- Don't move your infantry when facing enemy infantry during a firefight. Moving in urban combat can kill your guys. Better to sit still and bring up a tank.
- Machine guns should position themselves in the tallest building on a crossroad, opposite where the enemy is attacking. Keep them on ambush until the enemy appear in the buildings opposite.
- Don't put more than one infantry unit in a building. Bunching your guys up can get them all killed by artillery or being surrounded. The exception to this may be Command Squads if you need that extra boost, but usually it's better to spread your guys out a little.
- Keep your AT infantry slightly behind the lines and bring them up when needed. You may have to sneak them the last few feet into position.
- When the enemy have exhausted themselves against your lines, bring up your tanks and counter attack. If you have any offscreen artillery, this is the moment to use it - to destroy whatever's left of the enemy's hope (I'm refering to the player here, not his units!)
- During a counter attack, move one building at a time as mentioned above.

STRATEGIES

Apparently, you can't teach somebody strategy. They have to learn that the hard way. I disagree.

Here's a concept that can be applied in CC.

DIRECT and INDIRECT ATTACKS

This goes beyond simply attacking head on into an enemy, or outflanking them.

Direct attacks are attacks that are obvious. If the enemy knows they're coming, or can see them coming, that's a direct attack.

An indirect attack is an attack that isn't expected. If the enemy thinks you'll attack in one way, but you actually attack somewhere completely different, that's an indirect attack.

- Deploy smoke in one area, then attack in another.
- Feint attack in one area, attack somewhere else. Then when the enemy counter attacks, launch you main attack where you feinted!
- Pretend to retreat but have men in ambush read to open fire when the enemy follows.

Tbh, there's too many such strategies to list here. But if you can understand this simple quote, you'll do well:

"So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong and to strike at what is weak." Sun Tzu. For more info, read Sun Tzu's Art of War.

Tips From Others
- If you have Heavy weapons remember,Indirect Fire kills just as good as Direct Fire. platoon_michael
- One thing I always try to do is eliminate mortar teams. This usually takes days as they are always far behind the lines. If you do finally get them all, you can run fast with safety from indirect mortar fire. mooxe

FURTHER READING

PZT_GJS_Strategy_Guide_2011 (Download link)
Boot Camp, Thanks Mooxe!
CC2 guide, Kasey
The Art of War, Sun Tzu
On War, Carl von Clausewitz
Panzer Leader, Heinz Guderian (No link, but fantastic book)
Guerilla Warfare, Che Guevara

FINAL THOUGHTS

This is the tip of the iceburg, and I'm sure I will edit/add some later. Please, constructive criticism only - not for my sake, but for the sake of the readers who want to learn how to get better at CC.

Now its time for you guys to share your strategies and tactics below. Remember, let us know if they work against AI, Human or both.

Cheers!

I have a Close Combat Youtube Channel

My Small Maps Mod for Close Combat: Gateway to Caen. Install guide and discussion

Last edited by TheImperatorKnight on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:04 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

platoon_michael

Rep: 56.2
votes: 25

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:36 pm Post subject: Re: TACTICS and STRATEGY 101 Reply with quote

If you have Heavy weapons remember,Indirect Fire kills just as good as Direct Fire

mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:45 pm Post subject: Re: TACTICS and STRATEGY 101 Reply with quote

One thing I always try to do is eliminate mortar teams. This usually takes days as they are always far behind the lines. If you do finally get them all, you can run fast with safety from indirect mortar fire.

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

TheImperatorKnight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:18 am Post subject: Re: TACTICS and STRATEGY 101 Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
One thing I always try to do is eliminate mortar teams. This usually takes days as they are always far behind the lines. If you do finally get them all, you can run fast with safety from indirect mortar fire.

How do you eliminate them? With your own mortars?

My Small Maps Mod for Close Combat: Gateway to Caen. Install guide and discussion
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Antony_nz

Rep: 85.9
votes: 6

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:50 pm Post subject: Re: TACTICS and STRATEGY 101 Reply with quote

Thanks ImperatorKnight!

Your actions on the last thread were selfish,rude,condescending,disrespectful, and quite simply disgusting. Its not going to be easy to forgive you. But at least your trying to make an effort at redemption.
-Na just joking lol

If i cant find a decent target ill throw a few mortar rounds back. Specially if the enemy's mortar rounds are really annoying me.
In CC2 i find it more common for me to launch a assault on a mortar team. Because the maps are smaller and sometimes there are far less enemy units. Due do the requisition points system.
I guess it all depends on how the mortar was deployed and the situation during the battle. I think its more likely to happen when you are in a urban environment.

Im so over playing 15 min battles. 20 mins is the way to go. At least it gives you time to use the sneaking method.

Speaking of sneaking method. Im playing El alamein with a buddy online. Hes really cool because he shares the same passion for history and WW2 as i do. Very rare among people/gamers/Young people... Hes 29, So not that young.

Any way. El Alamain is pretty unique. Good mod. Its the 1st time i have had a prolonged GC online in a very very long time.
Talk about throwing me in the deep end!
El Alamain is brutal. Must be next to bloody Omaha??
I figured he was a bit better than me so i picked Allies because there force strength is stronger. Talk about boot-camp! Im sure playing this mod is going to hugely sharpen my skills.

Most of the maps i got my ass kicked. But now im slowly making progress. Sneaking is the way to go. You have to try a secure strong points early on. So it can help you later.
The best advice he gave me was "Let things unfold" and he told me off when ever i made attacks early on.
Now i just want to beat him. So its really fun!

El Alamain is a interesting mix of AT gun Duals, Mortar rounds, trenches,infantry and tnaks. Combined with the relatively open flat maps and relatively sparse yet strategically crucial  land marks. It makes a very good Close Combat H2H boot camp for me.

Art of war is a interesting book. Its amazing how relevant the advice is despite its age. I guess its because how real Close Combat is.
When it comes to watching people try and kill each other. Close Combat and Total war are the only games that truly represent it for what it was.
The strategy is real :)

Keep updating. I would like to see more hints and tips. Mayb even mod specific. Such as Alamain attacking, Okinawa Cave use, Attacking Omaha beach.

http://talesofclosecombat.blogspot.co.nz/

TheImperatorKnight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:23 pm Post subject: Re: TACTICS and STRATEGY 101 Reply with quote

Antony_nz wrote (View Post):
Thanks ImperatorKnight!

Your actions on the last thread were selfish,rude,condescending,disrespectful, and quite simply disgusting. Its not going to be easy to forgive you. But at least your trying to make an effort at redemption.
-Na just joking lol

Haha Laughing you forgot to call me a noob!  Wink

Keep updating. I would like to see more hints and tips. Mayb even mod specific. Such as Alamain attacking, Okinawa Cave use, Attacking Omaha beach.

That's a good idea. Since I've just destroyed the AI on both sides in CC5 Battle of Berlin, I'll do that Smile also, yeah I'll come up with more tips. I'm assuming you've seen my tips video on Defensive tactics - http://youtu.be/rxGm1J2EDxE

TheImperatorKnight

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:19 pm Post subject: Re: TACTICS and STRATEGY 101 Reply with quote

Update: Just added "City Fighting" to the Tactics section.

Pzt_Kanov

Rep: 14.2
votes: 9

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:47 am Post subject: Re: TACTICS and STRATEGY 101 Reply with quote

http://web.archive.org/web/20010509004213/http://user.tninet.se/~tnt654c/pages/entre.htm

Antony_nz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:12 am Post subject: Re: TACTICS and STRATEGY 101 Reply with quote

TheImperatorKnight wrote (View Post):

Well its not like they didn't use tanks in urban warfare during WW2. And probably did it with success.
http://www.lonesentry.com/articles/sovtanks/
Mind you its not like you said they didn't...

Tanks are good in Urban warfare because you can hide them!
Then just use them to pop around corners and aim down streets.

TheImperatorKnight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:21 am Post subject: Re: TACTICS and STRATEGY 101 Reply with quote

Pzt_Kanov wrote (View Post):
http://web.archive.org/web/20010509004213/http://user.tninet.se/~tnt654c/pages/entre.htm  

Nice! Not seen that before.

Well its not like they didn't use tanks in urban warfare during WW2. And probably did it with success.
http://www.lonesentry.com/articles/sovtanks/
Mind you its not like you said they didn't...

Tanks are good in Urban warfare because you can hide them!
Then just use them to pop around corners and aim down streets.

True, but it's often said that tanks in Urban combat is a big no no. And it is true, unsupported tanks in towns and cities will be vulnerable - which is why Soviet infantry rode on their tanks during the Battle of Berlin, to protect them from infantry armed with Panzerfausts. However, although tanks are vulnerable in urban warfare, and are often better used to surround a city than go into it, they can and should be used in street fighting.

And yes, hiding them and popping around corners to shoot is a great tactic. More so if you have two tanks - one to get the enemy's attention, the other to lurk around the opposite flank.

Dima

Rep: 87.3
votes: 16

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:56 pm Post subject: Re: TACTICS and STRATEGY 101 Reply with quote

Quote:
which is why Soviet infantry rode on their tanks during the Battle of Berlin, to protect them from infantry armed with Panzerfausts.

they did not.

TheImperatorKnight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:12 pm Post subject: Re: TACTICS and STRATEGY 101 Reply with quote

Dima wrote (View Post):
Quote:
which is why Soviet infantry rode on their tanks during the Battle of Berlin, to protect them from infantry armed with Panzerfausts.

they did not.

Yes they did.

"Tank losses, especially in the 1st Guards Tank Army, prompted a rapid rethink of tactics. The first 'new tactic' was to cover each tank with sub-machine gunners who sprayed every window and aperture ahead as the vehicles advanced." Anthony Beevor, Berlin: The Downfall 1945.

This tactic is called 'tank desant' and is still used today. There is a picture of Russians using said tactic on this webpage.

Dima

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:19 pm Post subject: Re: TACTICS and STRATEGY 101 Reply with quote

Quote:
Yes they did.
"Tank losses, especially in the 1st Guards Tank Army, prompted a rapid rethink of tactics. The first 'new tactic' was to cover each tank with sub-machine gunners who sprayed every window and aperture ahead as the vehicles advanced." Anthony Beevor, Berlin: The Downfall 1945.

where do you see anything in this quote from Beevor proving your words (below)?
Quote:

Quote:
This tactic is called 'tank desant' and is still used today. There is a picture of Russians using said tactic on this webpage.

cool, where is the picture there showing "said tactics" in combat?

TheImperatorKnight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:30 pm Post subject: Re: TACTICS and STRATEGY 101 Reply with quote

Dima wrote (View Post):

Quote:
Yes they did.

where do you see anything in this quote from Beevor proving your words (below)?
Quote:

In the paragraph before where I began my quote. It's a long one which I won't copy fully, but let me take the important snippets out of it.

"...with the panzerfaust, they made their ambushes from basements and cellar windows. This was because the panzerfaust was very hard to fire accurately from above..." He goes on to say how the Volkssturm copied these tactics used by the Hitler Youth and SS. Then the next paragraph was - "Tank losses, especially in the 1st Guards Tank Army, prompted a rapid rethink of tactics. The first 'new tactic' was to cover each tank with sub-machine gunners who sprayed every window and aperture ahead as the vehicles advanced."

Dima wrote (View Post):

Quote:

cool, where is the picture there showing "said tactics" in combat?

Did you follow the link? The first picture on that page was taken during the Battle of Berlin, shows soldiers riding on tanks with submachine guns and confirms what Anthony Beevor was saying.

Dima

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:47 pm Post subject: Re: TACTICS and STRATEGY 101 Reply with quote

Quote:
In the paragraph before where I began my quote. It's a long one which I won't copy fully, but let me take the important snippets out of it.
"...with the panzerfaust, they made their ambushes from basements and cellar windows. This was because the panzerfaust was very hard to fire accurately from above..." He goes on to say how the Volkssturm copied these tactics used by the Hitler Youth and SS. Then the next paragraph was - "Tank losses, especially in the 1st Guards Tank Army, prompted a rapid rethink of tactics. The first 'new tactic' was to cover each tank with sub-machine gunners who sprayed every window and aperture ahead as the vehicles advanced."

did you read before posting?
where is the proves to your statement (below)?
Quote:
wich is why Soviet infantry rode on their tanks during the Battle of Berlin, to protect them from infantry armed with Panzerfausts.

btw, quoting Beevor as a reference for the EF is just showing your level of WW2 knowledge.

Quote:
Did you follow the link? The first picture on that page was taken during the Battle of Berlin, shows soldiers riding on tanks with submachine guns and confirms what Anthony Beevor was saying.

no, i don't see any soldiers riding tanks in combat, do you?

As if you do see such prove following that link, what can you tell about these pics:

TheImperatorKnight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:19 pm Post subject: Re: TACTICS and STRATEGY 101 Reply with quote

Dima wrote (View Post):
btw, quoting Beevor as a reference for the EF is just showing your level of WW2 knowledge.

Ok, Dima  Rolling Eyes

Also, instead of picking holes in my thread, are you going to contribute and give some tactics and strategies to help others? I'm sure someone of your calabre has some good multiplayer tactics to share.

Stwa

Rep: 308.9

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:26 am Post subject: Re: TACTICS and STRATEGY 101 Reply with quote

Stwa's Precise CC Tactics - Advanced Air Strike Techniques

Learning how to effectively use Air Strikes, is an essential task for all players. Here I will demonstrate how to use total Air Superiority against one of the most dreadful weapon sysetm in the game; - Heavy Tanks. Whether tanks are deployed in a town, city, or forest, is of little consequnce, since even in multiplayer the tanks must stop at some point, and then they can be destroyed.

When dealing with heavy tanks, it is important to realize that one or two strikes may not be sufficient. It is imperative, that you commit an entire squadron (16 birds minimum), to the battle. It may take several strikes to destroy a heavy tank, and sometimes a direct bomb hit may have no effect whatsoever. And, you never know when one or two tanks may in fact turn out to be several tank squads or even an entire platoon of tanks.

Tanks almost always employ the Rambo Tactic when trying to capture a Victory Location. But, after the Victory Location is captured, they tend to mill around in a gaggle. This is the time when they are most vulnerable.

Striking a tank gaggle conserves bombs for the entire squadron. Sometimes a bomb may wildly miss its target, but stirke and adjacent tank instead. Aftershock explosions from damaged or destroyed tanks, might cause a nearby tank to explode as well.

Don't panic during a tank attack. Entire tank squads or platoons, can easily be destroyed. Simply strike one tank after another until the job is complete. Then retake any Vicotry Locations using your infantry squads. Be careful, because the surviving crew members might still be hiding near their destroyed tank.  

Use Air Superiority during multiplayer or singleplayer games. It is most effective during multiplayer games, where your opponent is sure to become totally demoralized.

I hardly see anyone use this tactic, which is strange, since many historians agree, that Air Power was the predominant force in WW2.

Antony_nz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:00 am Post subject: Re: TACTICS and STRATEGY 101 Reply with quote

How many airstrikes do you use in 1 battle?

AT_Stalky

Rep: 27.4
votes: 10

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:34 am Post subject: Re: TACTICS and STRATEGY 101 Reply with quote

Ok, Dima  Rolling Eyes  Also, instead of picking holes in my thread, are you going to contribute and give some tactics and strategies to help others? I'm sure someone of your calabre has some good multiplayer tactics to share.

Wow... Rolling Eyes  

Dima has already posted this link for you; dint you understand what it was, maybe it contributed and share ideas  of tactics and strategies to help others? Wonder if its some good multiplayer tactics was shared there in that thread:  
Link: http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5130&start=0

There are several similar links done by... for the same reason.

Pzt_Crackwise

Rep: 64.9

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:05 am Post subject: Re: TACTICS and STRATEGY 101 Reply with quote

I think a person in the CC community has the right to ask questions and comment on others' posts, regardless of how "new" they are in the community or how "well established" they are.

In this case: TIK has told about some historical thing and has supported it with some sources (how good or trustable is the source doesn't matter). Dima, on the other hand, counters him without giving any sources and further implies that TIK's WW2 knowledge sucks. Neutrally speaking, I think TIK has right to demand more sources or concrete things in this matter.

Refuting an argument by simply saying "no it's not" is after all not a polite way to counter the argument.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: