Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1166
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Author
Digs

Rep: 56.7
votes: 5

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:16 pm Post subject: Re: TLD Kharkov Mod Download Reply with quote

I was told before by Tejszd that the installers for TLD will work with WaR. Just point the installer to the WaR directory and not TLD directory.

Tejszd wrote (View Post):
the last patch for WAR made it and TLD pretty much the same so any full mod for TLD or WAR with the patches applied will work on the other....

mooxe

Rep: 220.9
votes: 25

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:26 pm Post subject: Re: TLD Kharkov Mod Download Reply with quote

Theres no options as far as I can see to pick different folders.

platoon_michael

Rep: 47.6

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:35 pm Post subject: Re: TLD Kharkov Mod Download Reply with quote

I used Benrd's auto installer for WAR.
The readme file I have states:
Close Combat Wacht am Rhein Mod Installer version 0.03

As for if the Mod. was made for tLD or WAR it doesn't really matter.
All I did for Meuse was extract the files from the download and pasted them into Bernard's Installer.
Then ran the Benrd's Mod installer for WAR

mooxe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:44 pm Post subject: Re: TLD Kharkov Mod Download Reply with quote

Ok please attach it to a post, I do not have a copy of it on CCS.

Drizzt

Rep: 121
votes: 9

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:49 pm Post subject: Re: TLD Kharkov Mod Download Reply with quote

Excellent Michael, I have found it in matrix Games CC Site WAR section (Mooxe you can find it here, see near the bottom of the page: http://closecombat.matrixgames.com/WaR/WaRmods.html).

to Mooxe: I will create the WAR auto installer version the I will upload it in my folder.

Drizzt

Last edited by Drizzt on Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

platoon_michael

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:49 pm Post subject: Re: TLD Kharkov Mod Download Reply with quote

I got it from Here

mooxe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:51 pm Post subject: Re: TLD Kharkov Mod Download Reply with quote

Great... theres also one for LSA.

platoon_michael

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:54 pm Post subject: Re: TLD Kharkov Mod Download Reply with quote

Is it safe to say that this is the avenue of choice for Mods?
And were NOT gonna use ModSwap?

Maybe we should stop hijacking this tread too?  Laughing

mooxe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:59 pm Post subject: Re: TLD Kharkov Mod Download Reply with quote

Well you can still play H2H just not through Gameranger. If there's a demand for plugins I can make them. The easiest way to get a mod to the masses is these auto installers.

Bungarra

Rep: 136.8
votes: 5

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:00 am Post subject: Re: TLD Kharkov Mod Download Reply with quote

you are right about that Mooxe

as one of the masses i'll wait for the auto installer  Wink

mooxe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:08 pm Post subject: Re: TLD/WAR Kharkov Mod Download Reply with quote

Bug found. Never seen this one before.... Pressing CRTL+K or +T will not remove trees or bodies. Testing in regular TLD and WAR and it did work.. so definetly something to do with the mod.

Drizzt

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:49 pm Post subject: Re: TLD/WAR Kharkov Mod Download Reply with quote

Thanks for reporting Mooxe, I have tried with Bloody Omaha and Meuse and they have the same problem (I have modified a little bit the campaign.txt file of every mod so I'm not totally sure that this thing it happens to all players). Only battle for caen works normally like the original game: very strange, anyway in the window options all it works as usual.
Another thing: I have uploaded my war-autoinstaller (it's only a reminder, of course no hurry).

Drizzt

Uberdave

Rep: 26.9

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:18 pm Post subject: Re: TLD/WAR Kharkov Mod Download Reply with quote

I've been trying to download Kharkov for about two weeks now. Must be problems with CCS.

The one time it did complete, it said the compressed folder was corrupt and would not open.

:(

Drizzt

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:26 am Post subject: Re: TLD/WAR Kharkov Mod Download Reply with quote

TLD version, WAR version, or the manual installation (in my folder on this site)?

Drizzt

Uberdave

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:06 am Post subject: Re: TLD/WAR Kharkov Mod Download Reply with quote

TLD version here at CCS. Its the only TLD mod that won't download for me.

johnsilver

Rep: 61.3
votes: 4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:16 am Post subject: Re: TLD/WAR Kharkov Mod Download Reply with quote

Uberdave wrote (View Post):
TLD version here at CCS. Its the only TLD mod that won't download for me.

I don't want to upset Mooxe, or anybody else here for all the efforts he has done here and still does.

Most of the mods we have backed up at CSO, like this one Uberdave:

Kharkov mod at CSO site

Just remember it's a backup if any of the links are down for a bit. Sometimes new mods I don't see late either you guys make and it takes Sulla a bit of time to link in at CSO also.

Rodmorg

Rep: 42.6

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:38 pm Post subject: Re: TLD/WAR Kharkov Mod Download Reply with quote

Kharkov mod is the best mod for TLD, sorry to down you Uberdave, but it is great. Thanks Drizzt!

Winner of the Close Combat fanatics 'Panthers League'

Drizzt

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:24 pm Post subject: Re: TLD/WAR Kharkov Mod Download Reply with quote

to Uberdave: I can only say I have downloaded it in past without problems. I suggest to you to report this thing to Mooxe (corrupted folder message it's really strange). Just a question: when you say "one time" you mean you have finished the download only one time? In this case try again before to report: corrupted downloads can happens.

to Rodmorg: thanks. Glad you enjoy with it.

Drizzt

Uberdave

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:21 pm Post subject: Re: TLD/WAR Kharkov Mod Download Reply with quote

I've actually got the compressed file on my pc three times, then would get an error message saying there was nothing in it.

I'm not a rookie at this, I know that downloads get corrupted. But thanks for the tips. I'll try the other website.

Rodmorg

Rep: 42.6

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:48 pm Post subject: Re: TLD/WAR Kharkov Mod Download Reply with quote

Drizzt, how long did it take you/your team to make this mod?

Winner of the Close Combat fanatics 'Panthers League'

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat The Longest Day -> Kharkov
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Jump to: