Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1241
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
ScnelleMeyer

Rep: 191.3
votes: 18

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:59 pm Post subject: Partisans have attacked a depot! - AAR! Reply with quote

Played on COI/CC3-CCMT conversion.

UO0003.JPG
 Description:
Our panzergrenadier reaction force
 Filesize:  100.06 KB
 Viewed:  345 Time(s)

UO0003.JPG

UO0002.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  145.88 KB
 Viewed:  353 Time(s)

UO0002.JPG

UO0001.JPG
 Description:
The combat orders are simple: We must drive at full speed to help our comrades!
 Filesize:  84.89 KB
 Viewed:  341 Time(s)

UO0001.JPG

ScnelleMeyer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:35 am Post subject: Re: Partisans have attacked a depot! - AAR! Reply with quote

Now lets see if the intel really is correct...

Complete text to 3.picture:
The Platoon commander reports via radio that this is probably a hasty ambush set up by the partisans. He will go full speed to link up with the scouts that is now all alone in the front, because the last vehicles have been bogging in the rivermud. Single enemy rounds are impacting around and on our carriers. Firing seems to come from the hill just EAST of the river and the cornfields between the river and the hill. We duck down behind our armour and drive on.

Complete text to 4.picture:
The Platoon commanders vehicle has now luckily caught up with the lead vehicle so they can if necessary hold their own. The remaining two vehicles are taking ever increasing fire from unidentifiable positions on the hill and the cornfield. Still have to get that trailing vehicle out of the mud!
The enemy fire has picked up considerably with both rifle and MG fire comming at us. We need to gain initiativ in this contact! Commencing firing on probable enemy positions with our mounted machineguns.

UO0014.JPG
 Description:
We mount our carriers as quickly as possible! - This is about saving our comrades! We only bring as much ammunition as we can get our hands on.
 Filesize:  200.12 KB
 Viewed:  335 Time(s)

UO0014.JPG

UO0015.JPG
 Description:
A single enemy lookout was observed by the lead vehicle and immidiately put down by withering MG fire. OK.. It looks like the partisans are active in this whole area after all..
 Filesize:  206.19 KB
 Viewed:  317 Time(s)

UO0015.JPG

UO0017.JPG
 Description:
The Platoon commander reports via radio that this is probably a hasty ambush set up by the partisans. He will go full speed to link up with the scouts that is now all alone in the front, because the last vehicles have been bogging in the rivermud.
 Filesize:  224.98 KB
 Viewed:  349 Time(s)

UO0017.JPG

UO0019.JPG
 Description:
The Platoon commanders vehicle has now luckily caught up with the lead vehicle so they can if necessary hold their own. The remaining two vehicles are taking ever increasing fire from unidentifiable positions on the hill and from the cornfield.
 Filesize:  229.4 KB
 Viewed:  320 Time(s)

UO0019.JPG

UO0020.JPG
 Description:
Finally the last vehicle is over the river! - After unloading the first PzGrenadier team, we get observation on the enemy, some of wich have crawled almost up to the road. 4 machineguns open up and the partisan teams ceases to excist.
 Filesize:  240.72 KB
 Viewed:  339 Time(s)

UO0020.JPG

UO0021.JPG
 Description:
The scouts/MG team and Platoon commanders vehicles gains total surprise after having gone full speed around the enemy. Scouts and MG team heads to the hill to verify that no enemy is left there.
 Filesize:  243.04 KB
 Viewed:  361 Time(s)

UO0021.JPG

UO0022.JPG
 Description:
The last resistance is broken in the cornfield and the last partisans surrender.
 Filesize:  233.49 KB
 Viewed:  353 Time(s)

UO0022.JPG

Last edited by ScnelleMeyer on Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

ScnelleMeyer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:42 am Post subject: Re: Partisans have attacked a depot! - AAR! Reply with quote

Battle results

UO0023.JPG
 Description:
Total Victory. - It would be disastrous with anything less, I didnt get a screenshot of the casualty figures, but we incredibly had none wounded or killed in this action.
 Filesize:  92.29 KB
 Viewed:  333 Time(s)

UO0023.JPG

UO0025.JPG
 Description:
Looks like Schnelle should be getting an Iron Cross.
 Filesize:  83.15 KB
 Viewed:  321 Time(s)

UO0025.JPG

Antony_nz

Rep: 85.9
votes: 6

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:41 am Post subject: Re: Partisans have attacked a depot! - AAR! Reply with quote

Nice.
Reminds me of my Vietnam AAR. My goal was to have zero casualty.  Boy did that fail..

I like after action reports or close combat games that have made up scenario's like that. Back in the day, i used to treat Close Combat like a role playing game!

Whos ever thought of a Cuban revolution mod for Close Combat?
I think it would fit perfectly with requisition points.

Keep it coming.

-Antony

http://talesofclosecombat.blogspot.co.nz/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat Modern Tactics

Jump to: