Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1247
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:18 am Post subject: Operation Panzer Tsunami II Reply with quote

Operation Panzer Tsunami I

Back in 2010 Operation Panzer Tsunami  I took place. A public grand campaign vs the AI. Anyone could pick the file up from the forum, play a few vs the AI and send it back to the forum. It was in fun as the AI is just god awful. Any interest in another? Can be any version, mod and side, humans vs AI.

DoktorPaj

Rep: 28.4

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:24 am Post subject: Re: Operation Panzer Tsunami II Reply with quote

Can we play either side against the AI? like one goes a few rounds as the Germans, and the next goes as the Allies? I think the campaign can last longer that way. At least that is what I have found after starting to use the save game editor for my single player campaigns. Earlier I would more or less steamroll the AI as one side and have the campaign over in a few days, now I play as the Axis on one day or a few battles, then switch and counterattack as the Allies.

mooxe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:24 am Post subject: Re: Operation Panzer Tsunami II Reply with quote

Yeah what we could do is switch sides after the AI is pinned to one side of the map?

johnsilver

Rep: 61.3
votes: 4

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:25 am Post subject: Re: Operation Panzer Tsunami II Reply with quote

Can I make sure understand..

Play a campaign vs the AI.. Like Ardennes.. Rush to the finish to try and finish 1st and mail it in to see who finished 1st?

If so, especially Ardennes related.. Mooxe.. I'd love to!

Edit:

If *did* make it Aredennes.. Could use PM's stick mod and US side for difficulty.

Imagine figuring out which mod is as much fun as the gaming itself though.

Am amped up already...

mooxe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:32 am Post subject: Re: Operation Panzer Tsunami II Reply with quote

No, its one game shared by anyone. After you play a few battles you save it and attach the save file to a forum post, next guy downloads and plays. Repeat this until the end of the GC. I am leaning away from Ardennes as that was our first one years ago. But whoever shows the interest will decide the theatre!

johnsilver

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:46 am Post subject: Re: Operation Panzer Tsunami II Reply with quote

OK, Just play a few battles, or turns and then send in the GC and someone else plays a few turns and on and on then? Still sounds like a blast. Maybe even use an older CC if some of the members don't have WAR or later CC.

platoon_michael

Rep: 56.2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:45 pm Post subject: Re: Operation Panzer Tsunami II Reply with quote

Crush the AI till such and such a Date then switch sides and see if you can make it back.

OK so what is it?

Why not Meuse?
It's a great Mod that was in it's day the epitome of what everyone wished they could do as far as modding capabilities by those who are considered some of the best.

Last edited by platoon_michael on Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total

mooxe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:49 pm Post subject: Re: Operation Panzer Tsunami II Reply with quote

Meuse would be fine with me.

platoon_michael

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:52 pm Post subject: Re: Operation Panzer Tsunami II Reply with quote

Meuse it is then

Where is the download Mooxe?
Gotta have everyone on the same page you know.

platoon_michael

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:53 pm Post subject: Re: Operation Panzer Tsunami II Reply with quote

I want screen shots of your finest moments too.

And your worst!

platoon_michael

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:00 pm Post subject: Re: Operation Panzer Tsunami II Reply with quote

Come on Tejszd
I'm calling you out here.
Post up.

It's your baby were playing.

My Medals .vs yours.

Or can you only Mod? Smile

whooo.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  14.59 KB
 Viewed:  426 Time(s)

whooo.jpg

Last edited by platoon_michael on Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:00 am; edited 3 times in total

johnsilver

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:32 am Post subject: Re: Operation Panzer Tsunami II Reply with quote

Meuse would be great. No super tanks, lots of infantry tactics and I barely played it (sorry Tejszd) so could get nasty.

Which utlity are you guys using for screenshots during gameplay, NP here.

mooxe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:32 am Post subject: Re: Operation Panzer Tsunami II Reply with quote

TLD version?

southern_land

Rep: 155.2
votes: 14

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:48 am Post subject: Re: Operation Panzer Tsunami II Reply with quote

64 map version?  Give Tejszd a push   LOL

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:23 am Post subject: Re: Operation Panzer Tsunami II Reply with quote

I'm flattered that you've decided to play the Meuse mod and will definitely find some time participate.

For the version I would recommend TLD as it is a more stable platform than CC5.

Southernland, the 64 map version still needs a lot of work on the strat images....

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess -> H2H Multiplayer

Jump to: