Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1239
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page 1, 2  Next
 Author
Bel8910

Rep: 80.7
votes: 5

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 4:15 pm Post subject: New MOD! Reply with quote

Thank-you to DAK_Legion who has inspired me to make a new mod for PITF.  With the completion of North Korea and CCMT: IDF (Israeli Defense Force), I am combining the two for PITF.  The idea is based on the Yom Kippaur War of 1973, but moved forward to the current time.  Egypt has crossed the Suez into the Sinai Peninsula and Syria (along with Hamas and Hezbollah militia) have invaded the Golan Heights area.  Syria will use Soviet based material and Egypt will use a mix of US and Russian material (imagine a T-80 fighting next to a M1A1).  Israel will use a mix of home manufactured material as well as some American weapons (M-4's, M82 Barrett's, etc).  I have finished putting the maps together (thank you to the developers of the CCV: El Alamein and Afrika Korps mods!).  Next I will move into adding IDF weapons.  I will keep the forum posted and will add pictures as I go along.  Happy modding!

mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 4:23 pm Post subject: Re: New MOD! Reply with quote

How are we going to install a mod for PITF? Plugin Manager doesn't support it, and I know think we have an installer builder for it either.

Pzt_Kanov

Rep: 14.2
votes: 9

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 4:26 pm Post subject: Re: New MOD! Reply with quote

Fantastic!

Bel8910

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 11:47 pm Post subject: Re: New MOD! Reply with quote

Mooxe,

I have just been zipping (4zip folders) everything you need and sending it to the people who ask for it.  I will post the info when I am done.

mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 11:51 pm Post subject: Re: New MOD! Reply with quote

Ok... I wonder if we can get someone to make a PITF installer app...

DAK_Legion

Rep: 86.3
votes: 20

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:43 am Post subject: Re: New MOD! Reply with quote

Mooxe is not necessary any app for create a plugin

You can use installator pluging breng novak for LSA for create plugin and during the install of your mod change select file for install...matrix games/panthers in the fog....

In the past i create a plugin north korea incursion and work fine fine;)

Thanks for bel8910 for your fantastics mods..i am a big fan;)...and please upload NKI

heia Safari!!

Bel8910

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:46 pm Post subject: Re: New MOD! Reply with quote

This mod takes place mostly on the Sinai Peninsula.  Near the bottom of the peninsula is the oldest Christian monastery in the Muslim World, St Catherine's.  I need a desert map with a monastery/cathedral/church on it.  (Right now I am using a map that just has a small village in the center).  The cathedral itself is walled in; I tried FtCapuzz, but it didn't look right.  Any suggestions!  Mooxe, how do I upload to this site so that I can post CCPITF: North Korea Invasion?

Nomada_Firefox

Rep: 32.9
votes: 9

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:01 pm Post subject: Re: New MOD! Reply with quote

Very good idea. Perhaps now with the latest CC game made in the older engine, we will see more mods.

Bel8910

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:27 pm Post subject: Re: New MOD! Reply with quote

I am looking for something like this.

st catherines.png
 Description:
St Catherine's Monastery, Sinai Peninsula
 Filesize:  1014.74 KB
 Viewed:  542 Time(s)

st catherines.png

Bel8910

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:23 am Post subject: Re: New MOD! Reply with quote

campaign map

campaign map.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.08 MB
 Viewed:  567 Time(s)

campaign map.png

Bel8910

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:24 am Post subject: Re: New MOD! Reply with quote

main screen

Main Screen.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.88 MB
 Viewed:  540 Time(s)

Main Screen.png

Bel8910

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:26 am Post subject: Re: New MOD! Reply with quote

results map

Results Map.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.33 MB
 Viewed:  550 Time(s)

Results Map.png

Bel8910

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:27 am Post subject: Re: New MOD! Reply with quote

soldier screen

Soldier Screen.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.69 MB
 Viewed:  452 Time(s)

Soldier Screen.png

Bel8910

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:53 am Post subject: Re: New MOD! Reply with quote

Medium Campaign Map and Strategic Map.  Left PITF boundaries for simplicity and time.

strategicmap.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  516.04 KB
 Viewed:  471 Time(s)

strategicmap.png

MED CAMP 16.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  58.21 KB
 Viewed:  623 Time(s)

MED CAMP 16.png

Bel8910

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:33 pm Post subject: Re: New MOD! Reply with quote

One note: I know the West Bank/Golan Hghts are well north of the Sinai; but, I wanted to include the Syrian attack, too.  The 5 eastern maps and not-accessible to the remainder of the maps, except through map17. The western maps have no access to the "West Bank". I know when CC5 came out I learned how to develop a STRAT map but I haven't done it since then.  Again, I went for simplicity.  Current status: building UnitStructures and FPools.  Completed most of the gadgs and vehicle files.

Schmal_Turm

Rep: 60.4
votes: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:48 pm Post subject: Re: New MOD! Reply with quote

Bel, the battles in the Middle East were always a favorite of mine and I never understood why there weren't many games of that period and place. I am really looking forward to what you are working on.

"No plan ever survives first contact with the enemy." Moltke

Bel8910

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:05 pm Post subject: Re: New MOD! Reply with quote

I'll let you know when it's finished!  I, too, like the desert warfare.

jakebullet70

Rep: 39.3
votes: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:31 pm Post subject: Re: New MOD! Reply with quote

This looks good. I would love to try it.
What type of of custom installer is needed. I might be able to write one.

Bel8910

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:21 pm Post subject: Re: New MOD! Reply with quote

Assault on al 'Arish

Assault on al Arish.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  573.02 KB
 Viewed:  672 Time(s)

Assault on al Arish.jpg

Bel8910

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:14 am Post subject: Re: New MOD! Reply with quote

jakebullet70, no custom installer.  I usually just zip everything together so that it can be unzipped and dropped into the respective folders. Except maps...maps are too big.  I have to find somewhere to SAFELY upload those so that you can SAFELY download them, too.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat Panthers in the Fog
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: