Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1227
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page 1, 2  Next
 Author
mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:51 pm Post subject: US Airstrikes on ISIS Reply with quote

Specifically they are to eliminate possible threats to US installations or to prevent genocide. I just hope they go after extremely specific targets and completely avoid all civilian casualties.

Dima

Rep: 87.3
votes: 16

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:53 pm Post subject: Re: US Airstrikes on ISIS Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
Specifically they are to eliminate possible threats to US installations or to prevent genocide. I just hope they go after extremely specific targets and completely avoid all civilian casualties.

how come ISIS is bad in Iraq but is good in Syria?
what happens to ISIS when they cross the border?

HogansHeros

Rep: 28.5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:20 pm Post subject: Re: US Airstrikes on ISIS Reply with quote

Dima wrote (View Post):
mooxe wrote (View Post):

They become the enemy of my enemy; the world's most short sighted foreign policy.

Stwa

Rep: 308.9

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:34 pm Post subject: Re: US Airstrikes on ISIS Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):

So, insane McCain got his way. But before long (if not already) the stated reason will be to take out terrorists (i.e. the exact same rationale that GW Bush used to get us into Iraq before).

Remember, to this administration, terrorists can be war veterans, Christians, anyone who wears a turban, and whites that disagree with the current pace of immigration.

Dima

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:20 pm Post subject: Re: US Airstrikes on ISIS Reply with quote

Quote:
Remember, to this administration, terrorists can be war veterans, Christians, anyone who wears a turban, and whites that disagree with the current pace of immigration.

bah! you forgot Russians!

mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:44 pm Post subject: Re: US Airstrikes on ISIS Reply with quote

They are dropping humanitarian aid also.

Dima

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:08 pm Post subject: Re: US Airstrikes on ISIS Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):

that's actually good as ISIS needs some civilian stuff Wink.

sod98

Rep: 11.6
votes: 5

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:29 am Post subject: Re: US Airstrikes on ISIS Reply with quote

Dima wrote (View Post):
mooxe wrote (View Post):

that's actually good as ISIS needs some civilian stuff Wink.

Yes it's called a resupply drop for ISIS.

dj

Rep: 157.5
votes: 9

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:14 pm Post subject: Re: US Airstrikes on ISIS Reply with quote

Fuk those ISIS gangsters - I'm glad Obama did this.  They are the most ruthless, violent, and criminal fighting force witnessed in decades.  Threatening to kill civilians if they don't convert to Islam and executing POW's.  I hope they had a slow agonizing death from the bombs.

dj

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:33 pm Post subject: Re: US Airstrikes on ISIS Reply with quote

Dima wrote (View Post):
mooxe wrote (View Post):

So true...the one good deed Putin has done was saving America from falling flat on our faces again with another botched mid-east plan.  I trust none of those insurgent groups in Syria - there are other gangster clans in Syria as bad as ISIS.  McCain has no clue, he should just retire already.  It's bad enough ISIS has overran Iraq positions and captured tanks and other U.S. supplied equipment.  I thought just in the past year alone we spent several billion in military aid to Iraq, much of it was captured.

johnsilver

Rep: 61.3
votes: 4

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:38 pm Post subject: Re: US Airstrikes on ISIS Reply with quote

Stwa wrote (View Post):
mooxe wrote (View Post):

So, insane McCain got his way. But before long (if not already) the stated reason will be to take out terrorists (i.e. the exact same rationale that GW Bush used to get us into Iraq before).

McCain needs to be given an M-16 and dropped off in to some "hot" zone, then forgotten about.

He's just dangerous, nothing else to be said about him. Maybe take McCain with an M-16, then Biden and his looney Shotgun TV add piece, so they can send him on the same mission with McCain and give 'em a double barrel shotgun.. Get rid of both of them. Both drag down both parties and every time they open up their mouths, the press wastes time on them, front pages fill up, people wince..

Neither will wander off and retire.. This will get rid of them.. Send them to Gaza, Syria, Iraq.. One last hurrah for McCain, or one at all for Biden, other than his big mouth.

dj

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:47 pm Post subject: Re: US Airstrikes on ISIS Reply with quote

Stwa wrote (View Post):
mooxe wrote (View Post):

So how about Bush's famous quote, "You're either with us (Bush Administration) or the terrorists".  When has Obama or his spokespeople ever said such a pompous statement?  Remember this was the President himself making that statement.

Off-topic yet again...the immigration debate is a huge clusterfk.  Your statement is laughable...it's the whites own fault for making their anti-immigrant agenda look racist because their own signs or comments to the media.  Obviously not all of them are racists but all it takes are a few kooks to make the whole lot look like Racist Nuts.  I think the whole issue is a bunch of bullshit...wealthy multi-millionaires hire the illegals and big business loves the endless supply of cheap labor. They play dumb and pretend they had no idea they had illegals working for them.   It's complete hypocrisy to cry about illegals yet the very same party takes big $ from special interest lobbyists that wants the slave labor with no benefits & endless supply.  Dem's too are playing games with his-pandering for votes.

Stwa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:11 pm Post subject: Re: US Airstrikes on ISIS Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
It's complete hypocrisy to cry about illegals yet the very same party takes big $ from special interest lobbyists that wants the slave labor with no benefits & endless supply.  Dem's too are playing games with his-pandering for votes.

DJ, I have been observing your BS posts for years. You need to move to a state where pot is legal, get yourself a card and some jane and kick back and relax.

I don't cry about illegals. I live with em.  Idea

Stwa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:18 pm Post subject: Re: US Airstrikes on ISIS Reply with quote

johnsilver wrote (View Post):
Maybe take McCain with an M-16, then Biden and his looney Shotgun TV add piece, so they can send him on the same mission with McCain and give 'em a double barrel shotgun.

Ya, that sounds like a winner. Biden is a libtard, so he thinks dems are so stupid they will do whatever he says. Obama thinks that too. Look at DJ, he is a WAR MONGER now.  Laughing

Stwa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:08 pm Post subject: Re: US Airstrikes on ISIS Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
Fuk those ISIS gangsters - I'm glad Obama did this.  They are the most ruthless, violent, and criminal fighting force witnessed in decades.  Threatening to kill civilians if they don't convert to Islam and executing POW's.  I hope they had a slow agonizing death from the bombs.

Now DJ, calm down, take a deep breath. It wont be the first or the last time someone gets beheaded in the Middle East. Read about the fall of Acre in 1293, or the Siege of Malta in 1565. At Malta, after the beheadings, the heads were placed into cannons and fired over the walls into the city, a precursor to biological weapons.

This stuff is getting to you so bad, you have completely forgotton that you are a libtard, and therefore should be tolerant to other customs and religions.  Wink

dj

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:34 pm Post subject: Re: US Airstrikes on ISIS Reply with quote

Stwa, has anyone told you that you repeat yourself waaaay too often?  I'm quite calm thank you for your concern.  You just confirmed what I already knew that FoxNews clones resort to slogans & swimming in the soup of political indoctrination.  I love how you assume you know everything about me, my politics and have to educate me on world history.  You're forgetting the part that the Europeans went over to the Mid-East first to slaughter the Arabs on the Crusades.  Many Muslim still use that as a rallying cry to fight Western influence and to promote jihadis.  No try to see what the actual issues are instead of trying to come up with cutesy name calling and assuming you even know what someone believes.

Stwa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:27 pm Post subject: Re: US Airstrikes on ISIS Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
You're forgetting the part that the Europeans went over to the Mid-East first to slaughter the Arabs on the Crusades.

You're forgetting the part where the Sunnis and Shi'ites are busy slaughtering each other just prior to the arrival of the 1st Crusaders. The 1st Crusade was also a defensive response to the Seljug [Sunni] invasion of Greek Byzantium.

Egypt and much of Palestine were controlled by the Arab Shi'ite Fatimid Caliphate, which was significantly smaller since the arrival of the Seljuqs. Warfare between the Fatimids [Shi'ite] and Seljuqs [Sunni] caused great disruption for the local Christians and for western pilgrims. The Fatimids, under the nominal rule of caliph al-Musta'li but actually controlled by vizier al-Afdal Shahanshah, had lost Jerusalem to the Seljuqs in 1073 (although some older accounts say 1076); they recaptured it in 1098 from the Artuqids, a smaller Turkish tribe associated with the Seljuqs, just before the arrival of the crusaders.

But DJ, the good news is you snapped out of your trance quickly, and returned defending and tolerating the Muslims. For a moment there, I thought your condition was terminal. But now, you can carry on with your libtard agenda. You should be very happy.

Oh BTW, here is a link, so you may continue your own crusade. Be careful!  Arrow

The First Crusade

Stwa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:10 pm Post subject: Re: US Airstrikes on ISIS Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
I hope they had a slow agonizing death from the bombs.

From your last post, I know you have been cured. But I forget one last detail that I wanted to share with you.

If someone did die from the bombs they were probably blown to bits instantaneously. And now, they are in paradise with all those virgins. Meanwhile you are still with us, crawling around in the dirt, and until the day that you totally convert to Islam, you will always be regarded (by Muslims) as an Infidel.  Idea

So you see, you and I have something in common. Just thought I would mention that.

dj

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:31 pm Post subject: Re: US Airstrikes on ISIS Reply with quote

So much for the Rightie-Tea Klan and their selective defense of the U.S. Constitution.  I love how yet again you assume you know all my political beliefs and how you like to lump all Muslims together as the same, when only a small minority are these fundamentalist fukwads that terrorize even their own people.

Additionally, there was no ISIS until your pals fabricated a fake crisis in Iraq and peddled a litany of lies to justify invasion.  Only after we invaded to depose Saddam, was ISIS created in response.  The needless assault on sovereign Arab nation only worsens the War on Hearts and Minds.  You can't win an ideological war when you try to go to their level and attack an entire religious ideology.  There are something like 1 billion Muslims in the potential recruitment pool for jihadi's to try to indoctrinate.

Here's a little reminder of U.S. History straight from the Constitution.  By the way, despite all of Sarah Palin's pep rallies and Conservative Religion Talibans in the GOP ranks...the "Founding Fathers" including George Washington were mostly Freemasons, not Puritan Christian fundamentalists.  Gotta love how the FoxNews clones invent their own facts and their own history.  We are a society that was founded by Europeans that sought to flee from religious oppression, not endorse it.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof

Stwa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:03 pm Post subject: Re: US Airstrikes on ISIS Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
The needless assault on sovereign Arab nation only worsens the War on Hearts and Minds.  You can't win an ideological war when you try to go to their level and attack an entire religious ideology.

Well, why don't you tell that to Al Baghdadi and ISIS, you brainless libtard. They have been going at it for almost 1400 years.  Exclamation

The historic background of the Sunni–Shia split lies in the schism that occurred when the Islamic prophet Muhammad died in the year 632, leading to a dispute over succession to Muhammad as a caliph of the Islamic community spread across various parts of the world, which led to the Battle of Siffin. The dispute intensified greatly after the Battle of Karbala, in which Hussein ibn Ali and his household were killed by the ruling Umayyad Caliph Yazid I, and the outcry for his revenge divided the early Islamic community... Sectarian violence persists to this day from Pakistan to Yemen and is a major element of friction throughout the Middle East. Tensions between communities have intensified during power struggles, such as the Bahraini uprising, the Iraq War, and most recently the Syrian Civil War and the formation of the self-styled Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant and its advancement on Syria and Northern Iraq. -wiki

Shia-Sunni Relations

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: