Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1240
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
Luft_Currahee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:48 pm Post subject: AT Clan vs Luft Clan - Luft Clan AAR Reply with quote

Hey Guys!

Please make reports here! Twisted Evil

Mess with the best - die like the rest

Luft_Currahee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:59 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey!

This is first AAR.

I played with Zappi. Battle was quite hard. I tried to attack through bushes on the north with 4 inf squads and 2, leter 3 tanks. 2 of my tanks were destroyed while doing it. Zappi put 4 Marks IV in line and I could do nothing to advance.

On south there was a little battle to take house, but I lost it and Zap took VL.

here are screens of overall situation:

after battle

and whole op

cheers

LUFT_SOLDAT_BELLEW

Rep: 45.1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:47 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile My battle was against AT_Red_Scorpion,At first i tryed to flank him with a platoon leader and a rifle sguad but with deadly results i had no choice but to pull back to the town but not before taking out 1 mg42 crew,i then decided to take the brige and then a small group of houses with 1 sherman tank and a rifle group,along the way we meat a AT crew a AT gun and a mg42 all were destoryed!! but not before the mg42 killed my rifle group a bar group was sent to take its place and hold buildings.

End Results!

Luft Can Fly To Victory!

herr_cazador

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:02 pm Post subject: "Carpiqut airfield" Herr_Caador vs AT_MarkIV Reply with quote

First to say i never used the capture image program during playing a game, i always used the "Print screen" bottom. I had the program time ago, but first time to use it, and i forgot to open the program when i was going to play, so i dont have any capture of the battle, and i wanted so much, shit :cry2 :cry2 :cry2..now i know how to use it. I only have captures of the map, and some units and their kills.

Well, first i advanced sneaking with infantry through the thickets to south, i detected a ssgrenadieres hidden in the south, i completily anihilated them, without any casuality for my part, i continue adavncing in the south and appeared a sturmschultz that killed one of my machineguns, but with mortar fire i inmovilized it, then my stuart finished him. Now from the south i continued advancing to the west, finally i destroyed a vehicle, and i take the house in the south where was hidden a panzerschrek, i lost some soldiers assaulting the house, because was another sturmschultz waiting in that zone, i used the airstrike, but was a shit, a P-51 firing plasticine bullets over the assault gun, so was completely useless, if could destroy it, would be a open way...shit...well MarkIV tried a counterattck in the north, but was completely stopped with casualities, could be more, but time was off. Thats all, very good fight.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

dalo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:39 am Post subject: Reply with quote

You said something about a BAR group never knew you got BAR in GJS4.4

LUFT_SOLDAT_BELLEW

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:03 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Bar Section,not Bar group sorry about that. Embarassed

Luft Can Fly To Victory!

Last edited by LUFT_SOLDAT_BELLEW on Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

LUFT_SOLDAT_BELLEW

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:23 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

THE BATTEL CONTINUES!!!!

luft bellew VS red scorpion

I Decided to attack up the right with a sherman,rifle group,bar section and a platoon leader.As soon as the attack started we came unde firer buy mortars and fire by an Mg42 Mg was quickley distored but not before it killed my bar group.!! Evil or Very Mad

We then continued the push but came under heavy rifle fire and more mortars,Rifles killed a lot of my men before i could get a tank there to do suppressing fire.with the rest of my men and the sherman when then move to the VL at the river crossing with support of my recon car.After tacking VL a well coverd AT gun stoped us from continuing any further.

I then sent a bar group and a firefly to take the group of houses in the south,we came under fire by the well covered AT gun, firefly got a couple of rounds at it killing some of its crew before i sent the firefly behind the house's,rifle fire from the VL halted my bar groups progress they managed to kill a few of my men before we got into the house with help from the firefly we opened fire taking down a few off there men!!

END RESULTS!!!

I lost ground in the south ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! how could i,Ihad a sherman and platoon leader right there!!!!!I feel so dumb!!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Must have been a last minute run!

Luft Can Fly To Victory!

herr_cazador

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:48 pm Post subject: Second battle in Carpiquet.... Reply with quote

So cautious and slow battle. Sad

Battle results.

Campaing situation after first day.

Last edited by herr_cazador on Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:15 pm; edited 5 times in total

Luft_Currahee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:05 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Next battle went a bit better. I destroyed his two tanks and I would almost destroy his one or two guns.... Embarassed
I lost just 2 inf squads. However I just forgot to take one VL, which was totally free as I suppose. I jsut forgot while fighting Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

LUFT_SOLDAT_BELLEW

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:39 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

3rd battel me Vs scorpion
Wot can i say i gained back VL in south,cleared the east lost a sherman and my recon car and a couple of squad's very very mad with my self not a good day at all!! Evil or Very Mad ,killed one off his guns and mg42 crew in the east and a couple of other solders form diffirent units.next time i should be able to do more. Embarassed Twisted Evil

Luft Can Fly To Victory!

herr_cazador

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:11 pm Post subject: ....Cazador vs Zappi Reply with quote

Position wasnt clear to try an advance in this map, very weak, VL far, i needed to secure more my only VL, but i tried to advance, that was a great mistake, because i divided my forces, i paid, i lost map. But campaing continue, never this mistake again...why british dont have bazookas!!! much easier!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I lost the 3 tanks, he only one...2 more sturmchultz for campaing left.

dalo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:26 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

when people here say BAR section do they mean Bren gun section, im confused

Luft_Currahee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:28 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm confused too, Dalo. Wink :zzz

Luft_Currahee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:36 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Grrrr, I'm going slightly mad. I advance very slowly, always aware of blond haired Helmut hiding in bushes. Rolling Eyes I lose tanks and I gain almost nothing! Mad

Here are pictures made by RAF, which couldn't deliver bombs on German position. As alaways they got drunk... :drink1 :drink1 :drink1 :drink2

Luft_Currahee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:10 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Woooo Hooooo!

At last some breakthrough! This game was brilliant (I was playing against AT_MarkIV). My tanks were killing what they wanted - something impossible! Razz
I destroyed one tank, one veh, one gun and captured on tank - MarkIV Twisted Evil

Here are screens! Ah and take a look at first screen! Do you see Germans surrendering. hahahahah hands up boys - no tricks Wink

P.S. I almost took south Vl, but my man needed to rest! Kill him! Evil or Very Mad

LUFT_SOLDAT_BELLEW

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:45 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

soldat bellew Vs AT zappi

My main assult was directed on the 3 Vl's in the south 2 shermans 2 rifle groups and 1 bar section were sent to do the job with 2 more shermans and 2 rifle groups in reserve.german heavy at gun with infantry and an at crew were meet at the first minitues of the battle,At crew damaged the sherman. all that were in the heage row were quickley fired at by all units in the area.Heavy At gun was out of the war!! yay about time!! Smile

An infantry assult direted at the VL but meet an mg42 and was destoryed but not before taking a few german infantry with them!!! Twisted Evil The bar section with tank support then aussalt the same house and succes!!killing the mg42 and some other german infantry!!!!

A reserve rifle group was moved up to flank the rest of the german defenders but ran into a LOT of german infantry Evil or Very Mad !!! all but one of the lads in the rifle group died!! Evil or Very Mad 2nd reserve rifle group was sent to help just as the RAF boys lent a hand killing most of the german infantry crossing the road and a few hiding in the hege row Razz

The Battle with about 5 minutes to go,i sent my 2 tank reseves to take the cross roads and the road out of this hell hole!!! Twisted Evil

Battle end results!!

Good On Ya Lads!! Drink for all :drink2

Luft Can Fly To Victory!

LUFT_SOLDAT_BELLEW

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:38 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

After killing one german bg on this map with no rest i was counter attacked by AT-Zappis Panzers! Sad .With limited men and a few tanks i am forced to defened and counter his attack!

Firefly takes out german tank while brit recon scouts out the hedge for german 88 poszitions!.

Recon runs into some german rifle men with the support of the firefly they die one by one the rest then surrender,With the all clear given by the recon team, my 3 units in waiting charged with bayonets fixed to the hedge.Only to be knocked to the dirt by a morter attack!While sherman burns from At Attack! hiding some where in the hedge!.

While the surrving soldiers moped up the hiding At Team and vechical crew,A deadly 88 was spoted an air stike was sent to give it the gift of death!.
A small german attack at the 3 Vls on the left took place but were mowed down in there tracks by my tanks, and men in the house's.

BUT Just as my men on left were about to make there attack up the middle and side and my men at the top were about to move on to the german VL the game frozz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the then crashed!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad ohh it hurt to know that i was that close to winning on this map twice!!!.We started the game again 4 times!! but the same thing happend!! So with one hole in the wall and a nearly broken Twisted Evil fist i gave up.Thought i would do a AAR about it because nothing has been writen on this forum for some time.

Luft Can Fly To Victory!

LUFT_SOLDAT_BELLEW

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:02 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Luft _soldat_Bellew Vs redsorpion

Frist Battle:Bretteville,Metting Engagment.

German troops make a mad dash to the train station taking light caulites on the way from the british morters.

A loan German Strurmgeschuts loses a dule with a M10-17pdr.

End results: I loss i tank due to an 88 covering german troops assulting in the west.

Next Batlle: Tilly Sur Seulles.

Heavy German assult in the west with infantry supported with tanks.

Infantry supported with tanks smash my lines killing Bren section,german Mark IVH burns form the shell of a Sherman.

Many men lost there lifes trying to halt the german attack, as well as germans,Land was lost in the west while land was gain in the north.But now we have them surrounded,

-Luft_Soldat_Bellew,

Luft Can Fly To Victory!

Luft_Currahee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:36 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Das ist eine Katastrofe!

No comments. What a shame for me. I lost 5 tanks and almost whole map. Confused

It looked like that at the beggining

And now it looks like that

ZAPPI4

Rep: 33.3
votes: 2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:11 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

LUFT_SOLDAT_BELLEW wrote:
After killing one german bg on this map with no rest i was counter attacked by AT-Zappis Panzers! Sad .With limited men and a few tanks i am forced to defened and counter his attack!

Firefly takes out german tank while brit recon scouts out the hedge for german 88 poszitions!.

Recon runs into some german rifle men with the support of the firefly they die one by one the rest then surrender,With the all clear given by the recon team, my 3 units in waiting charged with bayonets fixed to the hedge.Only to be knocked to the dirt by a morter attack!While sherman burns from At Attack! hiding some where in the hedge!.

While the surrving soldiers moped up the hiding At Team and vechical crew,A deadly 88 was spoted an air stike was sent to give it the gift of death!.
A small german attack at the 3 Vls on the left took place but were mowed down in there tracks by my tanks, and men in the house's.

BUT Just as my men on left were about to make there attack up the middle and side and my men at the top were about to move on to the german VL the game frozz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the then crashed!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad ohh it hurt to know that i was that close to winning on this map twice!!!.We started the game again 4 times!! but the same thing happend!! So with one hole in the wall and a nearly broken Twisted Evil fist i gave up.Thought i would do a AAR about it because nothing has been writen on this forum for some time.

hehe Smile

maybe u should writte all completly, like those 2 more time that we played just after this crash and where you were disbanded 2 time in a row just before twice crash.. Or like the third crash when u been again disbanded at tilly with your new Bg and where the game crashed again.. That should be cool if you was writting about that 3 game too

Tout est possible ... il faut juste connaitre quand.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess -> H2H Multiplayer

Jump to: