Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1231
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Author
sod98

Rep: 11.6
votes: 5

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:51 am Post subject: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Reply with quote

Antony_nz wrote (View Post):
This is my understanding of the game.

The British RAF needed a tool to train there men in the unlikely event that the RAF base was attacked.
They made a Close Combat game to train troops.

OK Cheers. That's certainly different. I thought it might be SAS at a long shot.

Rodmorg

Rep: 42.6

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:58 am Post subject: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Reply with quote

Stwa, to get rid of the ad you have there, download and use Google chrome - it's much better, plus, I recommend using the program called 'adblock' which can be used for blocking ads on Google chrome automatically.

Winner of the Close Combat fanatics 'Panthers League'

ScnelleMeyer

Rep: 191.3
votes: 18

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:28 pm Post subject: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Reply with quote

I just found out about the Site archive from this thread!

Its a goldmine of modding recources!!  - Maybe it should be made a bit more "public" or linket to in a sticky somewhere ?

Last edited by ScnelleMeyer on Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rodmorg

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:56 pm Post subject: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Reply with quote

ScnelleMeyer wrote (View Post):

Its a goldmine of modding recources!!  - Maybe it should be made a bit more "public" or linket too in a sticky somewhere ?

It's a goldmine full of mods as well.

ScnelleMeyer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:52 pm Post subject: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Reply with quote

Is there an index somewhere showing all subfolders? ie: CSO, Matrix etc

ke_mechial

Rep: 89.1
votes: 2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:13 pm Post subject: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Reply with quote

As Kanov said, this place is a library...

Stwa

Rep: 308.9
votes: 16

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:07 pm Post subject: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Reply with quote

Rodmorg wrote (View Post):
Stwa, to get rid of the ad you have there, download and use Google chrome - it's much better, plus, I recommend using the program called 'adblock' which can be used for blocking ads on Google chrome automatically.

That pic was taken on our in basement gov box (think Hillary). As a general rule, I don't mess with it's software.

I thought Google was a spy organization? I think Therion mentioned that long ago.

Pzt_Kanov

Rep: 14.2
votes: 9

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:46 pm Post subject: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Reply with quote

Stwa wrote (View Post):

That pic was taken on our in basement gov box (think Hillary). As a general rule, I don't mess with it's software.

I thought Google was a spy organization? I think Therion mentioned that long ago.

Are you a terrorist? Only terrorists would object to being spied on. Law abiding citizens have nothing to hide.

Stwa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:52 pm Post subject: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Reply with quote

Pzt_Kanov wrote (View Post):
Law abiding citizens have nothing to hide.

That is not what they said to Snowden. Me thinks you are confused.

DAK_Legion

Rep: 86.3
votes: 20

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:19 pm Post subject: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Reply with quote

ScnelleMeyer wrote (View Post):

Its a goldmine of modding recources!!  - Maybe it should be made a bit more "public" or linket too in a sticky somewhere ?

It's a goldmine full of mods as well.

It is TRUE!!!

CCRP.........Close Combat Red Phoenix ready for Download.....

heia Safari!!

Stwa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:26 pm Post subject: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
Want me to zip the EXE for you? haha

Not really, because according to MS, the thing scans the files contained in a zip file. Or so I thought.

sod98

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:35 am Post subject: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Reply with quote

Are there any other obscure CC games - RTB etc.

Rodmorg

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:00 am Post subject: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Reply with quote

You have Red Phoenix, Marines and First To Fight, which looks like a terrible game in my opinion. First to Fight is an FPS I think.

sod98

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:36 am Post subject: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Reply with quote

You have Red Phoenix, Marines and First To Fight, which looks like a terrible game in my opinion. First to Fight is an FPS I think.

Cheers, however Red Phoenix is much better either.

kweniston

Rep: 57.9
votes: 1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:21 pm Post subject: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Reply with quote

Pzt_Kanov wrote (View Post):

Are you a terrorist? Only terrorists would object to being spied on. Law abiding citizens have nothing to hide.

Lol. Kidding, I hope?  Cool

ke_mechial

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:19 pm Post subject: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Reply with quote

in SiteArchive/CSO/CCAT/Sim-Demos/ folder, there is AT Demo and JTAC installer, are these legal to download? I mean it is tempting but, I do not want to get into trouble Very Happy

ScnelleMeyer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:22 pm Post subject: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Reply with quote

I asked if Sulla would be putting up the full CCMAT at CSO but got no reply.. There is scripting and other good stuff in it I believe!  If I can get the demo I will:D

Rodmorg

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:44 pm Post subject: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Reply with quote

ke_mechial wrote (View Post):
in SiteArchive/CSO/CCAT/Sim-Demos/ folder, there is AT Demo and JTAC installer, are these legal to download? I mean it is tempting but, I do not want to get into trouble Very Happy

Apparently it's illegal for the person to post something illegal (obviously) but I don't know if users download it, it would be illegal. But, I must say: Use at your own risk

ke_mechial

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:44 pm Post subject: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Reply with quote

Apparently it's illegal for the person to post something illegal (obviously) but I don't know if users download it, it would be illegal. But, I must say: Use at your own risk

Actually, Sulla has an open section under downloads at his site concerning these releases, but there just a bunch of screenshots and a pdf describing the role of CSO at the project, I was confused, if he meant to put the whole game there and forgot later or he was just meaning "sorry guys that is all you can see".

sod98

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:52 pm Post subject: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Reply with quote

Actually, Sulla has an open section under downloads at his site concerning these releases, but there just a bunch of screenshots and a pdf describing the role of CSO at the project, I was confused, if he meant to put the whole game there and forgot later or he was just meaning "sorry guys that is all you can see".

Thanks for that. I had seen them but didn't know what they were.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: