Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1247
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Author
sod98

Rep: 11.6
votes: 5

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:15 am Post subject: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

Good to see that someone for once is talking sense when it comes to the Syrian crisis.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/europe/72501922/vladimir-putin-takes-aim-at-us-for-fostering-violence-in-middle-east

Bush Family majority owned Carlyle Group won't be to happy as they are the supplier of weapons via Saudi A to the moderate rebels - FSA, Al Nusra and ISIS.

dj

Rep: 157.5
votes: 9

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:11 am Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

I agree with Putin because John McCain, Lindsey Graham and Obama are dreaming if they think supporting some random faction will work.  It is the best possible idea for America.  Putin again saves America from itself.  Costs America nothing, Russia takes the blame if the people are angry.  There are no guarantees that if we back someone else that new government would not support radical agenda.

sod98

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:18 am Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
I agree with Putin because John McCain, Lindsey Graham and Obama are dreaming if they think supporting some random faction will work.  It is the best possible idea for America.  Putin again saves America from itself.  Costs America nothing, Russia takes the blame if the people are angry.  There are no guarantees that if we back someone else that new government would not support radical agenda.

Yes pretty mush as you say. I see only 5 of the original moderate rebels trained by the US are still fighting. The others are either dead, captured or fighting for ISIS. Most of their equipment is now in ISIS hands also. McCain didn't help either by turning up at a Saudi A training camp for these terrorist either, before ISIS become a household name - Reuters 18mths ago. Lets hope common sense prevails this time and the first time in a long time - stop handing out guns to militias to create peace.

Antony_nz

Rep: 85.9
votes: 6

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:39 am Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

Yeah.... Laughing
And fuck Israel.  Cool
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

dj

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:56 am Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

What a cluster.  Today the Russian govt told U.S. to leave Syrian airspace so they could bomb.  So the same day both Russia and U.S. bombed Syrian targets.  They have no clue what faction is who.  It is a good thing we did not lose 1000's of tanks, humvees or other equipment again, like what happened in Iraq.  Let the Russians pay for it, sounds good to me.

southern_land

Rep: 155.2
votes: 14

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:01 am Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

Antony_nz wrote (View Post):
Yeah.... Laughing
And fuck Israel.  Cool

Dude your hollywood career is soooo fucked now   LOL

dj

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:08 am Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

The enemy of my enemy is my frienemy.  Russia and U.S. are back as allies in combat again since WW2.

sod98

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:55 am Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
The enemy of my enemy is my frienemy.  Russia and U.S. are back as allies in combat again since WW2.

However the USA doesn't recognize that the FSA is a terrorist group. Even after US aided and trained most of the FSA hierarchy and many fighters  (from 3 years ago who remain ) are now fighting for ISIS or Al Nusra by their own reports. Not to mention that 3 plus years ago FSA were 60% foreign fighters and now it is estimated to be between 70 - 80%. The number of moderate US trained rebels that remain is 5 and most of the weapons are in ISIS and Al Nusra hands also.

The reason why Russia attacked FSA positions yesterday. Who is a moderate rebel. Once Bin Laden was also considered moderate.

dj

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:25 am Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

Yes the photo Dima posted was incredible.  Assuming it was not photoshopped, it does appear that John McCain met with militia leader whom is now aligned with ISIS.  Even Donald Trump said why should U.S. question Russia because ISIS wants to fight Assad.  Let them fight it out like how Stalin waited at Warsaw uprising.  There is no point in stopping Russia is they want to fight militias that probably are eventually going to support ISIS.  Even if they don't they will support some other radical faction or want to fight with Israel or even other Arab states .

Iraq was an absolute disaster that destabilized the entire region.  The kicker is that America's incompetent war hawk leaders intentionally took out the perfect balance of power between Iraq and Iran.  Now Iran is joined at the hip with Assad and the new Shiite-dominated Iraqi govt.  Which gave rise powerful ISIS recruitment efforts.  While Israel is trying to get America to start war with Iran with massive media blitz and tv ads.  What a disaster.

CloseCombatRob

Rep: 6.3
votes: 1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:02 am Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

As a brit I fully support what Putin is doing, I wish our lousy government were doing the same rather than funding them. The western leaders could learn a thing or 2 from Putin.

sod98

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:30 am Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

CloseCombatRob wrote (View Post):
As a brit I fully support what Putin is doing, I wish our lousy government were doing the same rather than funding them. The western leaders could learn a thing or 2 from Putin.

Yes and I see that the Western propaganda machine is in overtime. The story of Russian air attacks killing Syrian civilians was released prior to the Russian air attacks taking place. First they want something done about ISIS and Al Nusra but are too incompetent to do the job. Then criticize Russia as soon as they start because they are targeting moderate terrorist / rebels. As dj says most of these rebels from FSA end up in ISIS or Al Nusra taking their Western supplied weapons with them.

I do think Obama and US Military are too red faced to admit to another defeat in a conflict alongside those of Iraq, Afghanistan and Somalia.

mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:26 am Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

Gimme some of that glue you guys are sniffing holy shit!

We are not getting the real story from any side but you guys are so convinced in your text on whats really happening. I need a tinfoil hat to read this stuff. Most reasonable people at the very minimum would think that both sides carry guilt and would understand its hypocritical to blame one side for everything.

sod98

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:50 am Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
Gimme some of that glue you guys are sniffing holy shit!

We are not getting the real story from any side but you guys are so convinced in your text on whats really happening. I need a tinfoil hat to read this stuff. Most reasonable people at the very minimum would think that both sides carry guilt and would understand its hypocritical to blame one side for everything.

One side very much has been guilty of aggression throughout the region over decades. Resulting in death and destruction to what is 75 countries that have been attacked since WW2 and some of those more than twice. That many times failed foreign policy is far worse than China's, Russia / USSR and many others combined.

Yes Russia is presenting an interest in countries allied to it's self but as a protector not the aggressor. Explain Russia's interest in the illegal invasion of Iraq on the premise of WMD's and Al Qeada prior to the invasion , the illegal bombing of Syria, the lies over Sarin gas use by Assad Govt by the US and Allies so they could bomb Syria. The US aiding and financing of the Arab Spring that they have taken credit for. The training and supplying of weapons to all the regions and rebels / terrorists. There isn't any. Time to wake up. There are other things like the Carlyle Group, US drone use to kill persons away from battlefields without conviction, concentrations camps known as Gitmo and Abu Gharib, training and supplying the " moderate rebels ", installing and backing more dictatorships around the world than the rest of the countries put together etc. Lets not be mistaken, nearly every country in the Middle East is ruled by a dictatorship. But that works for them. Just like Democracy / Hypocrisy does for us.

Your lack of knowledge or open mindedness exposes your naive and gullible side. One side should take the blame as Saddam did for his actions in Iraq. USA and GB have shown themselves to be far worse when you look at their records. My country also falls into that pit with them over Syria. But didn't believe the propaganda of the day over Iraq. Keeping in mind propaganda only works on the weak and feeble minded. We sadly have a very pro US PM today. I'm sure If you read the comments made by the public against him you will see what they think of NZ PM John Key.

Present to us how Russia equals or is worse than USA in it's foreign policy in this region please, as I have far more facts and don't rely upon factless, baseless rants at best. It's not a tin foil hat you require but a dunce hat as most of this obviously has gone over your head. Learn a little recent history so you don't embarrass yourself next time.

This mess is purely a US and UN mess. UN were and are too scared of US to stop there unabashed attempts to control the region. And US inability to win anything or create anything short of a total melt down - end result ISIS and Al Nusra etc. USA needs to stay home as do most of our countries and leave the Middle East to themselves. Greed will never let that happen though.

mooxe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:44 pm Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

Your opinions have always been so one sided that if you were ever presented facts to the contrary you would be unable to process them. If you are so knowledgeable, try presenting a balanced argument instead of this rhetoric.

sod98

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:57 pm Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
Your opinions have always been so one sided that if you were ever presented facts to the contrary you would be unable to process them. If you are so knowledgeable, try presenting a balanced argument instead of this rhetoric.

This has never been a balanced argument - Syrian or Middle east conflicts. Talk as much as you about present one sided facts but in land reality that's where the majority of the blame lays - at the feet of the USA and her allies. I do see that you couldn't backup your statements with any facts either that Russia was also to blame as equals in the region. But that also is for another very good reason - evidence doesn't exists. You seem t have this 1960's mindset where people believe their are two sides to these arguments. Greed like the USA's doesn't.

I have presented facts that have been well published ( 75 countries attacked etc ). Please present yours. I still haven't seen any just a blind persons rant based on your gullibility.

mooxe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:02 pm Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

I am not going to present a single fact. I am asking you to relax on the rhetoric and present a better argument. Your arguments actually sound like propaganda. You present only one side of the story in mostly a negative fashion.

"Everything is the West's fault" is not going to convince anyone. Are you trying to convince people of a point? Or are you just looking to find like minded people to preach to? If its the latter, forget my previous points.

Antony_nz

Rep: 85.9
votes: 6

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:47 pm Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

Well I'm convinced.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

sod98

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:55 am Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
I am not going to present a single fact. I am asking you to relax on the rhetoric and present a better argument. Your arguments actually sound like propaganda. You present only one side of the story in mostly a negative fashion.

"Everything is the West's fault" is not going to convince anyone. Are you trying to convince people of a point? Or are you just looking to find like minded people to preach to? If its the latter, forget my previous points.

........and why should you present facts that don't exist. By a better argument do you want me to relax on the truth then........a bit like the illegal US bombing in Syria. Just make up the truth. If there was two sides to this story I would gladly present it but it only exists in your mind. From 4 years ago the US through their actions of aiding the Arab Spring were responsible for this mess, no one else. Maybe the UN for allowing this many times failed foreign policy of attacking, undermining and outright lying about countries they want to country like Libya, Tunisia, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Sth Sudan etc. Please front up with your evidence, instead of lying admit that you were wrong.

Stop embarrassing yourself further and instead of using Wiki or Fox for your news I suggest something a little more reliable - Guardian UK. They actually have Investigative journalists that investigate stories rather than print govt releases verbatim like the WMD's in Iraq prior to the illegal invasion.

Also not much positives to come out of the Syrian conflict to date........... other than new countries getting involved to solve rather than inflame the situation........arming " moderate terrorists ". I'll look forward to your evidence that the US weren't solely to blame for the Syrian conflict. So everything related to the Syrian conflict as far as who started it and helped prolong it is USA's fault....please don't read into it what isn't there.......paranoid again.

As I feel sorry for you after a failure to present anything I will help you. Russia has been supplying arms to the Assad Govt since the start of the conflict. The down side, it's not illegal to supply a legitimate Govt weapons during a conflict. However it is to supply weapons to rebel / terrorist groups - FSA. Al Nusra and ISIS as the US has ( possible crimes against humanity). Hope that gets you started.

ps You didn't have points just more mindless, baseless school boy rants backed up with your paranoia - weak mindedness. Is this is good as you get.

mooxe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:13 pm Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

Ok.. Sod98... I am not ranting, not mindless, not paranoid, not weak minded, I am not embarrassing myself, you do not need to feel sorry for me and I am not gullible. I AM tired of your one sided seething rhetoric posts riddled with insults.

dj

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:51 am Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

Sod is completely biased, there is no question.  Everything is always America's fault.  Or Germany's fault about what happened in Ukraine.  

The last post by Sod is the most absurd I have seen.  So let me get this straight, Russia is great and totally innocent for supplying Assad.  And yet again it is America's fault, for intentionally supplying rebel factions with weapons to cause crimes against humanity?  Sounds like typical Sod post, everything is always America's fault.  So ISIS kills its own people and other muslims that are captured, and that makes America guilty of crimes against humanity?  Worst post ever.

Sod who do you think finances ISIS?

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: