Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1270
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Author
sod98

Rep: 11.6
votes: 5

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:41 am Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
Sod is completely biased, there is no question.  Everything is always America's fault.  Or Germany's fault about what happened in Ukraine.  

The last post by Sod is the most absurd I have seen.  So let me get this straight, Russia is great and totally innocent for supplying Assad.  And yet again it is America's fault, for intentionally supplying rebel factions with weapons to cause crimes against humanity?  Sounds like typical Sod post, everything is always America's fault.  So ISIS kills its own people and other muslims that are captured, and that makes America guilty of crimes against humanity?  Worst post ever.

Sod who do you think finances ISIS?

dj - stop guessing I have never accused Germany over " what happened in the Ukraine " ( you do mean the coup - that is also US ). Also where did I say Russia is great. If you could actually read what is in front of you instead of cherry picking things and purposely lying about them. You get it straight, you are as bent as an Arabs dagger. The rest of your rant shows your instability when it comes to your country - USA. Your's and Mooxe issue is that you can't accept criticism of your countries involvement or your backing of these corrupt foreign policies. That makes you guys naive, gullible and weak minded fools. Read a little euro media to see that they also believe that the Syria conflicts falls squarely on the shoulders of the US. Is the educational levels that low in the Americas today that comprehension is at the paranoid state - anything written is misconstrued. I will draw pictures for you in the future.

Who do I think finances ISIS. That's easy -  Saudi A mostly but also Qatar, UAE, Turkey and and a suggestion but not proven as yet Jordan. USA has been caught out aiding these countries and even Reuters ran an article 18 plus months ago that outlined why USA was involved. It included pics of US Senator John McCain. These things ( evidence ) are undisputed. Sadly I guess your countries media hasn't yet published the truth on this to your public. A bit like the media lies over no WMD's and Al Qeada in Iraq prior to the illegal invasion and the lies over Assad Govt use of Sarin gas in Syria.  Someone did say that Dima put up the pics of US Senator sometime back and I believe that to be the same article so you should be able to look at the pics if the text is too much for you to read apologists.

Mooxe still waiting on your evidence or your admission to being wrong.

dj I could understand as your statements ( rants ) are little more than a kids. So it is hard to take you seriously. Please read what I have written again and then what you have for further embarrassment......lol.

I can't help it that the USA today is the worlds aggressor and if it were Russia, China or anyone else I would say so. I however will refrain from relaxing the truth for those who can't handle the truth - dry your eyes sooks and harden up. I owe no allegiance to any one country. Just believe the truth is easier to say than your guys apologistic, feeble minded rants show you can fool some people all of the time.

Antony_nz

Rep: 86.4
votes: 6

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:14 am Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):

So ISIS kills its own people and other muslims that are captured, and that makes America guilty of crimes against humanity?  Worst post ever.

Of course. America created ISIS. We know that. Im sure there is no denying this?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Antony_nz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:58 am Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

Sod. Try and be diplomatic.

Mooxe. Something must of hit a funny bone with you. Chill out. The poor guys angry. Let him be.
The Taliban are back! A hospital of the D.W.B was just bombed!
Americas news makes us stupid!

He has every reason to be pissed off.
America has ruled the world since WW2. And they have made a long list of fuck ups! The way they have deliberately crafted the world has had negative consequences.  
Its natural for people to lash out and lay blame.

Im not going to comment specifically on the Syrian crisis. As i don't no everything about it.
But the cold war is diffidently back on.

The war on terror is a excuse to conduct the cold war, but this time its indefinite.

America imo is with out a doubt the worst country in the world today. And are a massive threat to humanity.
They serve as a dangerous example to the world.

#They are dysfunctional and are number 1 in the world for a long list of terrible things.

#They are the worst in the world, when it comes to a lot of good things.

and people like us suffer because of there decisions.

They have destabilized the entire region. They support evil countries like Saudi,Israel.
And created rogue states like IS, and Iraq. We know this!

(When it comes to Anti Americanism)
People like SOD98 have every reason to be waving his hands in the air. Because the SKY IS FALLING!
Jimmy carter just said America is not a democracy. Why is this not a big deal?

I suggest mooxe, that you challenge Sod98. Instead of throwing him the tin foil hat remark.
As for insults. I have been really reluctant to go full boar about my Anti American beliefs. But the key thing is, ITS NOT A INSULT!

Dear Sod98.
New Zealand is a country that is Americanized. New Zealand is not eco friendly! They are not even in the top 10.
New Zealanders abuse and kill small children and babies. They do WWE wrestling moves on kids till they are dead.
New Zealanders are women abusers. Worst in the world. New Zealanders are way to proud of there country.

None of these things i find insulting. And neither should you. WE are just angry! And for good reason.

Quote:
- As a matter of fact, those who have studied the character and personality of these men, or who have come in close contact with them, are agreed that it is their super-sensitiveness to the wrong and injustice surrounding them which compels them to pay the toll of our social crimes.

Last edited by Antony_nz on Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Antony_nz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:02 am Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

Oh and one more thing.
If you are going to put me on warning. Please PM me.
I said your PM loves Jews. It was inflammatory yes.  As for anti Semitic? Hmm dont know about that. I think your going to far there.
(I always thought you were pretty easy going).
You allowed that Tippo guy here. Who is a open Nazi sympathizer. (One of a few).  So whys my post upset you?

sod98

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:55 am Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

Antony_nz wrote (View Post):
dj wrote (View Post):

So ISIS kills its own people and other muslims that are captured, and that makes America guilty of crimes against humanity?  Worst post ever.

Of course. America created ISIS. We know that. Im sure there is no denying this?

I wouldn't agree that US created ISIS. They certainly have helped to train and aid them as the Reuters article points out. For the sole purpose of getting rid of Assad. ISIS appears to be a Saudi A creation. Also just look at how Saudi A is attacking Yemeni Houthis while ignoring the fact Houthis are fighting the Govt and ISIS. Saudi A hasn't attacked ISIS once and doesn't talk of them as a threat.

sod98

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:30 am Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

Mooxe. Something must of hit a funny bone with you. Chill out. The poor guys angry. Let him be.

America has ruled the world since WW2. And they have made a long list of fuck ups! The way they have deliberately crafted the world has had negative consequences.  

Im not going to comment specifically on the Syrian crisis. As i don't no everything about it.

The war on terror is a excuse to conduct the cold war, but this time its indefinite.

America imo is with out a doubt the worst country in the world today. And are a massive threat to humanity.

#They are dysfunctional and are number 1 in the world for a long list of terrible things.

They have destabilized the entire region. They support evil countries like Saudi,Israel.

People like SOD98 have every reason to be waving his hands in the air. Because the SKY IS FALLING!

I suggest mooxe, that you challenge Sod98. Instead of throwing him the tin foil hat remark.
As for insults. I have been really reluctant to go full boar about my Anti American beliefs. But the key thing is, ITS NOT A INSULT!

Dear Sod98.
New Zealand is a country that is Americanized. New Zealand is not eco friendly! They are not even in the top 10.
New Zealanders abuse and kill small children and babies. They do WWE wrestling moves on kids till they are dead.
New Zealanders are women abusers. Worst in the world. New Zealanders are way to proud of there country.

None of these things i find insulting. And neither should you. WE are just angry! And for good reason.

Quote:
- As a matter of fact, those who have studied the character and personality of these men, or who have come in close contact with them, are agreed that it is their super-sensitiveness to the wrong and injustice surrounding them which compels them to pay the toll of our social crimes.

Anthony I'm not angry with the USA. I wish they would stop all the lies over their aggression, greed and many times failed foreign policy. Sadly these two respondents fall into one of two categories - they are either liars or dumb to their Govts excesses. As you have said NZ is right in tight with the USA over Syria and other recent events - Ukraine. If the US wanted to destroy all the hospitals in Afghanistan then good luck to them. But just don't lie about it - they wouldn't hit them anyway.

Mooxe can't challenge anything I have said as he knows I'm right. I have even tried to help him as I do feel sorry for him. His failure to front up with evidence makes a joke of him. dj - well you read his attempt to fudge things with his brainless muddling of facts - just a man child I suggest at best. Picture books are his his limit - comics.

If these guys really want to know a little of their countries recent history - watch Oliver Stones untold history of the United States. It's as American as Apple Pie and lack of gun control. But I bet they will continue to guess in their dumb and dumber way. It is embarrassing to read their rants. It must be like how the Nazi Germans were ( not the average German ) - total faith and obedience. Even in the face of many defeats ( to peasant armies - Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Vietnam etc ).

If they have any doco's I should watch or bonafide articles / releases to read then I am open to this also. Please not Capt America though or American Sniper - both are as real as each other and not doco's kids.

Last edited by sod98 on Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:17 am; edited 2 times in total

Antony_nz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:38 am Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

I would agree America created ISIS.

You can put the blame at a number of Key events.  1920. 2003, 2009. Since then.

But i think 3 days, 3 weeks and 3months after the invasion of Iraq is a bloody good place to start.

Im not saying America deliberately created a situation in which iraq was destabilized to serve Americas interest (In terms for the need to a occupation well into the future) However, if this hypothetical scenario was correct. Then there conduct wouldn't be much different as it was then.

I sight # making a complete joke out of ORHA.
#Installing Paul Bremer. Aka Seam Hanity as the viceroy.
#Dismantling the Iraq armies and other such vital organizations.
#Not providing enough troops for the operation and occupation.
#They didn't realize how effective "clear,hold,secure" strategy was. Or what ever you call it.

When you look at the appointment of Pual Bremer. Or the ignoring of Eric Shinseki or dismissing Barbara Bodine among many other things. It truly seems like incompetence was a preference within the Bush administration.

Bush was a weak leader. He was easily manipulated because of his "crush on men". If you could say something that made sense to a simple mind. And said it in a cool way. Bush would follow.

Rumsfield, Dick and Bush were all terrible. Among many others.

That is the primary reason we have ISIS today.

Of course there is the American withdrawal. Obama, and his constant perpetuation of the conflict.
Thats not to discount your claims Sod98.

Last edited by Antony_nz on Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Antony_nz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:44 am Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):

Dear Sod98.

Quote:

Anthony I'm not angry with the USA. I wish they would stop all the lies over their aggression, greed and many times failed foreign policy. Sadly these two respondents fall into one of two categories - they are either liars or dumb to their Govts excesses. As you have said NZ is right in tight with the USA over Syria and other recent events - Ukraine. If the US wanted to destroy all the hospitals in Afghanistan then good luck to them. But just don't lie about it - they wouldn't hit them anyway.

Mooxe can't challenge anything I have said as he knows I'm right. I have even tried to help him as I do feel sorry for him. His failure to front up with evidence makes a joke of him. dj - well you read his attempt to fudge things with his brainless muddling of facts - just a man child I suggest at best. Picture books are his his limit - comics.

If these guys really want to know a little of their countries recent history - watch Oliver Stones untold history of the United States. It's as American as Apple Pie and lack of gun control. But I bet they will continue to guess in their dumb and dumber way. It is embarrassing to read their rants. It must be like how the Nazi Germans were ( not the average German ) - total faith and obedience. Even in the face of many defeats ( to peasant armies - Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Vietnam etc ).

If they have any I should watch or read then I am open to this also. Please not Capt America though or American Sniper - both are as real as each other and not doco's.

Well i am. Try not to piss of Mooxe or DJ off.
Back a forth discussion is the right way. No insults needed.

sod98

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:46 am Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

I would agree America created ISIS.

You can put the blame at a number of Key events.  1920. 2003, 2009. Since then.

But i think 3 days, 3 weeks and 3months after the invasion of Iraq is a bloody good place to start.

Im not saying America deliberately created a situation in which iraq was destabilized to serve Americas interest (In terms for the need to a occupation well into the future) However, if this hypothetical scenario was correct. Then there conduct wouldn't be much different as it was then.

I sight making a complete joke out of ORHA.
Installing Paul Bremer. Aka Seam Hanity as the viceroy.
Dismantling the Iraq armies and other such vital organizations.
Not providing enough troops for the operation and occupation.
They didn't realize how effective "clear,hold,secure" strategy was. Or what ever you call it.

When you look at the appointment of Pual Bremer. Or the ignoring of Eric Shinseki, among many other things. It truly seems like incompetence was a preference within the Bush administration.

Bush was a weak leader. He was easily manipulated because of his "crush on men". If you could say something that made since to a simple mind. And said it in a cool way. Bush would follow.

Rumsfield, Dick and Bush were all terrible. Among many others.

That is the primary reason we have ISIS today.

Of course there is the American withdrawal. Obama, and his constant perpetuation of the conflict.
Thats not to discount your claims Sod98.

It doesn't matter who is in Democrats or Repubs. The same Foreign Policy of death and destruction exists. Decisons come from Wall St and they buy their politicians through lobbyists. It's just a form of legal corruption. 90% of all US forms of media are owned by 6 Multinat Coprs. the same Corps receive the lions share of all military and reconstruction dollars. Tax payers dollars to rebuild shattered countries created by US military. It's all about greed. US illegal invasion of Iraq gave birth to ISIS which is Saddam's old army of course plus the foreign volunteers. However they wouldn't exist without Saudi A, Turkey and others bank rolling them and US complicity ( training, supplying etc ).

That latest joke Thump, talking about Syrian rebels - FSA . “The rebel group we have no idea … I was talking to a general two days ago, he said: ‘We have no idea who these people are.’ We are training people, we don’t know who they are. We are giving them billions of dollars to fight Assad,” Trump said.

Doesn't that say it all. United States public deserve better than this and are better than this. However if they are all mooxes and dj's they will never wake up and smell the cordite.

sod98

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:48 am Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

I see the Russian air assault appears to be successful to date excluding the cross border incident that Turkey doesn't appear to be upset with. But those who have already failed in their bid to end / inflame the Syrian conflict.

sod98

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:44 am Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

I see they have found the guy responsible for a lot of western media's Syrian news - The director of the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, Rami Abdulrahman. This guy lives in  England and hasn't visited Syria for some 15 years. By his own admission, he is a one man band.

It's another case of the media running with false stories because they sound good. Most of his pictures have been used before on other sites and some are years old. But he claims them to be recent, even though proof of other media using them weeks earlier and years earlier. He says he know some people in Syria who are SOHR - this make believe Rights Group. Long live Investigative Journalism as it appears to be dead mostly in the West these days. Little wonder the gullible, naive and feeble minded peoples soaked up the lies over Iraq and Syria.

Antony_nz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:54 am Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

Yes. Its undeniable the medias role in wars and such are massive.

Look at WW2.
The Rwanda Genocide.
89 Panama
Iraq

The last 3 were pivotal, PIVOTAL! for the wars to materialize. In terms of there cooperation or endorsement or manipulation.
The Rwanda genocide happened simply because the radio told them to do it.  (Okay i know its more complicated than that, but if you look at what happened, its not far from the truth)

Unfortunately the requirement of entertainment is another factor that obstructs good news.

Sod98. What news do you use?

My favorites are Radio New Zealand national. (alll round radio) Aljazeera (The only good tv) and wikipedia.
Generally if i make any revelation, i always research it to make sure its true.
But its not easy.

Fox News is a fucking disgrace and is a threat to the American people in my opinion.
There is no excuse for watching it. Unless your watching it for a laugh. As i do, from time to time.

Antony_nz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:16 am Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

Thank god Aljazeera is on in Nz TV. I'm surprised there hasn't been efforts to send it packing Smile
Because there is almost no good news in NZ anymore. Or current affairs.
Campbell is gone.
Hosking is a cowboy.
Maori and (i think) prime are okay.

What we are seeing is, Americans are getting smarter and New Zealanders are getting dumber. In my opinion.

Other problems are the youth of today just dont care. They have been feed a steady stream of stupidity since the late 70s and especially the 80s. Im very bitter about America having done that.

But another problem is the rise of conspiracy theory's. They are very VERY bad.
The south park episode about the 911 conspiracy being a government conspiracy holds a lot of weight.
(In terms of the fact that conspiracy theory's don't harm the governments and actually stray away from the goal. The goal being a revolution or something of the sort. Or at very least addressing the issues.

How can we see a problem when everything they say is wrong?

I remember a meme that said, "Wake up people" "There are 7.5 million slaves in the world today".

That was from one of those fucking anonymous pages. It makes me angry. Modern day human slavery is a real issue. And memes like that are a complete insult. Most people are to stupid to realize that the meme exceeds the current world population.  

The same with America. How can we get outraged at Americas crimes when so many people believe in the reptilian conspiracy theory?

ONLY BELIEVE THE TRUTH!

Bungarra

Rep: 138.1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:03 am Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

The flames here are hotter than Napalm on an ISIS hospital...

Gentlemen ...... I respect your opinions & luckily everybody has one...

Lets just say... no matter who's at fault there isn't a simple answer to Wahabbism (extreme Islam)

No ones happy about it but its ingrained from birth.... & its not gunna stop any time soon.....

Lets get back to the foxholes where we can throw a few smoke grenades & dodge a few bullets   Wink

anyone for tennis  Laughing

sod98

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:26 am Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

Thank god Aljazeera is on in Nz TV. I'm surprised there hasn't been efforts to send it packing Smile
Because there is almost no good news in NZ anymore. Or current affairs.
Campbell is gone.
Hosking is a cowboy.
Maori and (i think) prime are okay.

What we are seeing is, Americans are getting smarter and New Zealanders are getting dumber. In my opinion.

Other problems are the youth of today just dont care. They have been feed a steady stream of stupidity since the late 70s and especially the 80s. Im very bitter about America having done that.

But another problem is the rise of conspiracy theory's. They are very VERY bad.
The south park episode about the 911 conspiracy being a government conspiracy holds a lot of weight.
(In terms of the fact that conspiracy theory's don't harm the governments and actually stray away from the goal. The goal being a revolution or something of the sort. Or at very least addressing the issues.

How can we see a problem when everything they say is wrong?

I remember a meme that said, "Wake up people" "There are 7.5 million slaves in the world today".

That was from one of those fucking anonymous pages. It makes me angry. Modern day human slavery is a real issue. And memes like that are a complete insult. Most people are to stupid to realize that the meme exceeds the current world population.  

The same with America. How can we get outraged at Americas crimes when so many people believe in the reptilian conspiracy theory?

ONLY BELIEVE THE TRUTH!

Anthony - Alj TV News and Guardian UK electronic news. However I do watch and read others such as TV3, BBC and when desperate US News - Fox, CNN etc. Guardian is one of the last Western media's that relies upon Investigative Journalists like Jogn Pilger and Glenn Greenwald.

I agree New Zealand is dumbing down for sure. However I wouldn't agree the opposite for the US. Their belief in their corrupt system as I have said before seems so similar to that of the Nazi's of the 30's and 40's - excusing illegal invasions and bombings. a total of 75 countries attacked since WW2 and some of those more than twice. I can see change in our countries backing and trust in the US Govt and Multinats. Another dangerous thing for 3rd countries - NGO's - often part of CIA or Govt's not just US either.

No Empire lasts forever and the US one won't either.

Last edited by sod98 on Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Antony_nz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:33 am Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

Oh but so many Americans are talking about how there country is not a true democracy.  
More than ever Americans want corporate funding removed from politics.
So many Americans are realizing that the dual party system is a joke.  
I see them complaining about how the mass imprisonment is sick.
And they are beginning to realize how bad and self centered there constant military interventions are.  

They are running out of water and the whole planet is going to be under massive strain by 2050. It will be interesting to see how USA reacts to this.

Unfortunately with Obama's dove policy's (His hands are tied due to circumstances,yet he continues his wars proxy style)  Russia is now stepping up as a world power. And that's a shame.. i think. Because, well Putin s pretty bad...  

Anyway. I think Americans are slowly maturing. They have a abundance of stupid people (for a developed nation) for sure. But i do feel that alot of issues are being talked about by the likes of Bernie Sanders or Ron Paul ect.

I'm glad to see that Hillery Clinton is losing popularity. And its hopeful.
Even Donald trump is inadvertently helping America. (Unless he wins of course)

New Zealand on the other hand is just getting dumber and dumber. Our countries feelings of nationalism, patriotism is completely over board.
You can even see it on our advertising, tv and just listen to people talk. We think we are so great.
Most New Zealanders no nothing about current events or history. And now we keep reelecting a American prime minister. Who works and lived in the USA. And is of allegiance with the nation. And he supports there economic model.
Thats because most New Zealanders like America. Most New Zealanders think sending people to prison is a good thing.

America is fortunately moving towards socialism. (I think). Thats fantastic because in America socialism has always been a dirty word in America. Even a insult.
Thats because of the rivalry with the soviet union.  

They are now in a rebound affect.
New Zealand is also in a rebound affect. But its towards conservatism. And i think its pretty clear that right wing conservatism and unintelligence usually go hand in hand.

New Zealand has always been a socialist country. But unfortunately we now have a American prime minister who is very cool, yet childish at the same time. And New Zealanders are digging it.

Social policy's must be based off the Scandinavian model. For no other reason than, they work!
People keep trying think that its the fact that they have white skin or that they don't have a rocky foundation. But i hope that slowly people will realize.

Antony_nz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:46 am Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

http://m.disclose.tv/news/saudis_declare_ultimatum_to_syria_and_russia_assad_must_go_or_face_war/122778

Is this link real or bullshit?

sod98

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:22 am Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

http://m.disclose.tv/news/saudis_declare_ultimatum_to_syria_and_russia_assad_must_go_or_face_war/122778

Is this link real or bullshit?

Bullsh-t.

I don't see the US moving towards Socialism at all. I think they are moving further away from the people. Their obsession with Terrorism enables the Govt to remove further rights and allow spying on their public to Unions to Commerce and far more. As recent history has shown. I remember the West use to laugh at Communist countries for the same. Now the US has taken paranoia to all new levels for their own end. That is to know who their opposition is and discredit them. No domestic opposition the sky is the limit. Big business / Wall St runs USA foreign policy. Wars are only fought when there is a financial benefit to one side - in this case Military and Reconstruction contracts, oil and strategic locations - Suez, Panama Canal etc.

ps    Did you hear that IS and Al Nusra have taken to hiding in schools and hospital now that Russia has taken to bombing them. Previously when US were bombing IS and Al Nusra, these were the most dangerous places to hide - they always accidentally hit schools and hospitals and missed their targets. Also the next MoH will be awarded to a drone operator just through lack of real candidates. The last,  is the US Govt is looking for an Island country to attack next - they need a win after loses to peasant armies in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia etc. It might have to be a county without a Military.

sod98

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:27 am Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

Anthony - I think out friends are busy watching the Oliver Stone doco on the USA. Good for them - re-education and all. It must be like denazification somewhat.

dj

Rep: 157.5
votes: 9

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:54 am Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

Sod - have you noticed just you and Antony are the only ones in this thread any more?  You are nothing more than a TROLL with all your constant bashing of America for everything.  Not everyone in America is right-wing militaristic extremist that watches Fox News or is neo-nazi.  Nice touch there calling America like Nazi Germany.  And the owner of Fox News is not even American.

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: