Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1270
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Author
sod98

Rep: 11.6
votes: 5

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:54 am Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
Sod - have you noticed just you and Antony are the only ones in this thread any more?  You are nothing more than a TROLL with all your constant bashing of America for everything.  Not everyone in America is right-wing militaristic extremist that watches Fox News or is neo-nazi.  Nice touch there calling America like Nazi Germany.  And the owner of Fox News is not even American.

Well I see you have come back again. How was Oliver Stones doco and more importantly did you learn much. Come on, I'm not a troll, I use facts that you can't deny unless you twist them again. Did I say the owner of Fox news was American? Well the denazification didn't work on you. But I did hint in an earlier post it might be a wasted effort remembering your apologistic and feeble minded comments. I did also say that I only dislike US Foreign Policy and these who tried to pedal that rubbish. The vast majority of US citizens are like the vast majority of citizens around the world. Good people, working to support their families and live good lives.

I said 90% of all US media is owned by 6 Multinat Companies - never said they were US owned. Read what is in front of you and don't let your paranoia cloud your judgement.

I see the latest media beatup - Russian missiles miss targets and land in Iran. However the source for the Western media, another single blogger from Britain that the media has been relying upon for information that they didn't verify just printed. This Amateur journo behind Bellingcat is another fraud. That's two in a week.

Anyway BFF dj off to watch some movies before the AB's game - Battle for Haditha, Blackhawk Down, Platoon and reserve - Boys of Abu Ghriab. Sadly all lost conflicts for you boys.

ps - Dutch media suing Dutch Govt, demand it release full information on MH17 crash. See this could mean Russia are guilty of downing MH17. Although the Dutch media says it was possible a Ukrainian jet shot MH17 down. Lets wait first before convicting without evidence - unlike drone kills. I tried to explain this to Trogger once but like you it went over his head too and he got upset. I think he's an Aussie so not surprises there aye.

mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:09 pm Post subject: Re: Possible solution to Syrian problem. Reply with quote

I warned you about these types of posts Sod98. This thread is locked. If you continue, I will not let you access this site anymore.

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Jump to: