Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1226
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
 Author
dj

Rep: 157.5
votes: 9

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:09 am Post subject: Re: US Elections 2016 Reply with quote

http://www.npr.org/2016/10/17/498292062/the-arizona-republic-receives-threats-after-endorsing-clinton

sod98

Rep: 11.6
votes: 5

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:25 am Post subject: Re: US Elections 2016 Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

sod98

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:49 am Post subject: Re: US Elections 2016 Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

dj

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:17 am Post subject: Re: US Elections 2016 Reply with quote

yawn...even Republicans admit there is no voter fraud.  That guy they refer to in the 2nd video is a partisan fraud.  Despite our issues, U.S. elections are the most fair in the world in terms of the integrity of the votes.  Only 31 instances of fraud out of many millions have ever been found.  That's even according to Steve Schmidt, John McCain's former campaign manager.  Trump is trying to stir up trouble and de-legitimize the elections.

sod98

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:09 pm Post subject: Re: US Elections 2016 Reply with quote

" You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink ". Busing voters across to another state to vote a 2nd time ,to the new way of rental cars - double vote - collusion admitted. Use Shell companies - obvious sign of illegal activity - not illegal but where is that going. Just two things out of many.

sod98

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:26 pm Post subject: Re: US Elections 2016 Reply with quote

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/18/politics/project-veritas-action-robert-creamer-donald-trump-rallies/

sod98

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:30 pm Post subject: Re: US Elections 2016 Reply with quote

http://www.hannity.com/articles/election-493995/heads-roll-democratic-operative-fired-after-15212754/

dj

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:30 am Post subject: Re: US Elections 2016 Reply with quote

Do you realize you are citing a Partisan right-wing media source?  Fox News has given money to support Republican political campaigns and you don't have to search much to find the history of its henchmen Roger Ailes and Rupert Murdoch.  Nice that you are a Trump fan but citing partisan sources is not a very effective way to get your point across.

sod98

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:59 am Post subject: Re: US Elections 2016 Reply with quote

I didn't realize that the media weren't anything but neutral. So are the other media sources then all pro Hillary. I think Trump and Clinton are both poor choices and a third party would be better but that won't happen either. Is it true then that CNN is Clinton News Network.

dj

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:24 am Post subject: Re: US Elections 2016 Reply with quote

Not a fan of Trump however have to agree with him about maintaining good relations with Russia.  And it's true, we have no clue we group of "rebels" in Syria are friendly towards the U.S. interests and which ones hate us.  Many of these are gangs of thugs that hate both Assad and Western interests.  

It drives me crazy when Clinton and the Democrats keep blaming Russia on Wiki-leaks exposures, yet they refuse to dispute the contents of emails.

Now Russian Aircraft carrier fleet is passing through English Channel.  Yet many media sources are hyping up anti-Russian spin on the actual facts.  Russia, first of all, only has one aircraft carrier, while U.S. has well over a dozen and we keep building more.  So not buying Russia is some dangerous threat when all they are doing is sent their only carrier to provide support in Syria.  Clinton might be more of a war hawk than Trump?  Neither one has any intention of cutting defense spending.

http://www.businessinsider.com/royal-navy-watching-russian-navy-channel-2016-10

platoon_michael

Rep: 56.2
votes: 25

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:12 pm Post subject: Re: US Elections 2016 Reply with quote

Ahhhh yeah...........

The Middle Class is embarrassed right now.

Were gonna break for station identification.

pvt_Grunt

Rep: 99.7

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:09 pm Post subject: Re: US Elections 2016 Reply with quote

I read an article recently (sorry cant find source now )  with a European journalist who was baffled at the stir Trump has caused in the US. As he explained, Europe has number of far-right political parties who have sprung up with populist anti-immigration. anti-globalisation agendas. They have been around for decades but recently have increase their share of votes.

He saw the same thing with Trumpism, the only difference being that the US has had a two party state for so long people thought it would always be that way. Or more to the point the insular US electorate never put much thought into global trends at all until it happened in the US as well. Suddenly the sky is falling!

He saw the final play as a split of the Republican party into two camps, the Fiscal Conservatives (big business, Wall Street, international interventionists etc) who have run the party for decades and the new Social Conservatives (anti-immigration, anti-globalisation, anti-NATO).

Also, the Democrats are not immune to this type of split either - ask Bernie.

sod98

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:54 am Post subject: Re: US Elections 2016 Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEQvsK5w-jY

sod98

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:07 am Post subject: Re: US Elections 2016 Reply with quote

Mr Fixer - Jeff Rovin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtCYjRzg7Zw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUBrZItwVy4

dj

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:24 am Post subject: Re: US Elections 2016 Reply with quote

Do you not realize you are posted video from Partisan Right-Wing activists again?  Sean Hannity?  Right-wing media watchdogs have discredited your other vide of James O'Keefe.   You're drinking from the Right-Wing kool aid.  He has often worked in concert with Fox News including appearances on Sean Hannity.  Why bother to check facts when you can just make up your own news stories on Fox News.

dj

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:29 am Post subject: Re: US Elections 2016 Reply with quote

Here are your right-wing activists, Alt Right fans that subscribe to James O'Keefe and his buddies.
http://mediamatters.org/video/2016/10/27/james-o-keefe-roger-stone-appear-together-alex-jones-promote-rigged-election-conspiracy/214160

dj

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:30 am Post subject: Re: US Elections 2016 Reply with quote

Nuts

MajorFrank

Rep: 41.8
votes: 6

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:19 am Post subject: Re: US Elections 2016 Reply with quote

In previous elections there's been concern about rigged voting machines, unclear voting tickets, etc. I think it's important that all concern about US elections are sorted out. USA is said to be the richest nation in the world, no reason they can't sort out their elections.

dj

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:12 am Post subject: Re: US Elections 2016 Reply with quote

Yes those were very legitimate situations with the Diebold voting machine issues in the past and of course the Florida recount for Bush vs Gore.  This is different.  Low information & misinformed right-wing nuts are stirring up dangerous talk of revolt and overthrow of government.  Fanatical Alt Right follower JAMES O’KEEFE: :I think what happens is the people will revolt. People will -- people are -- I saw it over the last two weeks. I’ve never seen anything like this".

Sad times for USA with trolls like this.  When I read the Media Matter link, I can't believe the crap others Alt Right fanatics said.  Curt Schilling on Breitbart radio is a complete idiot!  My god, stick to baseball Curt!  Interesting I read that even Fox News host told O'Keefe to give it a rest.

Schmal_Turm

Rep: 60.4
votes: 1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:47 am Post subject: Re: US Elections 2016 Reply with quote

DJ, you sound so much like my brother-in-law. Anything that can be labeled as right-wing is anathema, while anything coming from a left-wing source is considered to be balanced, truthful, factual. There is either so much you don't know about the progressive groups that are in the process of bringing this country to ruin or you just turn a blind eye to them. And yes, that also includes a number of Republicans who are either working for the same ruin or are "useful idiots" as the communist line goes.

There is an interesting person who watched what the progressives did to New Zealand and was concerned for what and how it happened and then wrote a book as to how and what was happening in this country.

"No plan ever survives first contact with the enemy." Moltke

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Jump to: