Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1231
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
 Author
mick_xe5

Rep: 19.4
votes: 5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:34 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):
Intentional' leaks as Rice and others weaponized U.S. intelligence for an election - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4377038/Trump-s-NATO-pick-named-Susan-Rice-unmasker-10-days-ago.html
They are closing in on Obomba.
Had you twitched a forefinger to follow the link in that Daily Mail re-spin back to the primary source you'd have found this little nugget of clarity:

"The standard for senior officials to learn the names of U.S. persons incidentally collected is that it must have some foreign intelligence value, a standard that can apply to almost anything. This suggests Rice's unmasking requests were likely within the law."

Deeply conflicted and poorly informed.

sod98

Rep: 11.6

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:38 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

mick - You really need to remember a little past yesterday. Wapo ran an article about this story. Do some checking to save further embarrassment. It's just another sideline to the Susan Rice & Obama surveillance of the Trump team, which is the real story. Without warrants and leaking to the media makes it a felony I do believe. I wonder who she will sellout to stop imprisonment. Maybe her boss......ex boss - Obama. I wonder why MSM aren't running headlines on this story either with the exception of Fox. The same Fox being only of few medias to pick Trump as a possible election winner prior to the elections. And CNN were the ones who passed debate questions to Hillary prior to the debate after all - no integrity.

As for the Logan act. US Govt has been disregarding much of it when it come to things they want - http://www.nbcnews.com/mach/space/why-does-u-s-use-russian-rockets-launch-its-satellites-n588526

The irony, to think that you guys really believe USA was saintly prior to Trump is laughable and shows how naive and gullible some have became today. Trump is no worse than his predecessors. Paranoia is king with you guys.

ps  How is Oliver Stones doco's going or can't you guys bring yourselves to watching some truth. Would much rather live in a fantasy state. You must keep me up to date on what episodes you are up to. There is a good one on Obama to. Enjoy and lets hope Trump can make USA great again. Or at the very least drain the great Washington sewer pit.

Tell me if you have seen Ukraine on Fire to guys. You will hear about Obama, McCain, Nuland, Pyatt, Biden, Merkel, Soros and others - very enlightening.

sod98

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:42 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Sorry guys. Did you read the replies on some of the posts on the Daily Mail from Brits. They don't seem to trust Obama or Clinton's much aye. Your spy agencies get a bit of grief too. It seems to be a reoccurring theme.

mick_xe5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:57 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):
mick - You really need to remember a little past yesterday. Wapo ran an article about this story. Do some checking to save further embarrassment.
Please do embarrass me with any link reporting Kushner secretly meeting a Russian official in the Seychelles prior to yesterday's WaPo story  Embarassed

mick_xe5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:15 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Edit: Prince not Kushner

dj

Rep: 157.5
votes: 9

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:54 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

As Trump and his fanatical supporters become more desperate, they will continue to talk about Obama or Clinton.  Everything is always a conspiracy theory.  IC experts and people familiar with the legal process have repeatedly said this is standard procedure.  Again the reason why they recorded calls is that they were dealing with foreign governments or their frontmen that have bribed or paid people working with Trump.   Proven without a doubt to be Mannafort & Flynn.  Likely others.  

Take a close look at this story and the photo.  Pictures are worth a thousand words.  Flynn personally met with Putin and received $68K that we know of.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/new-details-released-on-russia-related-payments-to-flynn-before-he-joined-trump-campaign/2017/03/16/52a4205a-0a55-11e7-a15f-a58d4a988474_story.html?utm_term=.7fd9d6f8e79a

mick_xe5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:47 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Washington Nationals fans celebrating their teams Opening Day win over the Marlins:

Our cheese -colored tweet chief is going to have to select his public venues carefully.

sod98

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:56 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

mick_xe5 wrote (View Post):
sod98 wrote (View Post):
mick - You really need to remember a little past yesterday. Wapo ran an article about this story. Do some checking to save further embarrassment.
Please do embarrass me with any link reporting Kushner secretly meeting a Russian official in the Seychelles prior to yesterday's WaPo story  Embarassed

Not this again. Look it up for your self. What's the point in me doing your work for your and then you just stop talking about it. Did you watch Oliver Stones doco.

sod98

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:58 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
As Trump and his fanatical supporters become more desperate, they will continue to talk about Obama or Clinton.  Everything is always a conspiracy theory.  IC experts and people familiar with the legal process have repeatedly said this is standard procedure.  Again the reason why they recorded calls is that they were dealing with foreign governments or their frontmen that have bribed or paid people working with Trump.   Proven without a doubt to be Mannafort & Flynn.  Likely others.  

Take a close look at this story and the photo.  Pictures are worth a thousand words.  Flynn personally met with Putin and received $68K that we know of.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/new-details-released-on-russia-related-payments-to-flynn-before-he-joined-trump-campaign/2017/03/16/52a4205a-0a55-11e7-a15f-a58d4a988474_story.html?utm_term=.7fd9d6f8e79a  

You are losing it. That picture says about as much as you do - nothing. Hows the Oliver Stone doco going.

mick_xe5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:16 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Over the weekend Trump tweeted a bald threat to China about NK: "China will either decide to help us with North Korea, or they won’t. And if they do that will be very good for China, and if they don’t, it won’t be good for anyone."

Today Gen. Hyten, head of the US Strategic Command, provided our corruption-in-chief with an unsalted dose of reality in his testimony to Congress: "Any solution to the North Korean problem has to involve China. I am a military officer, my job is to provide military options to the president ... but I look at it from a strategic perspective and I can't see a solution that doesn't involve China"

sod98

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:44 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

mick_xe5 wrote (View Post):
Over the weekend Trump tweeted a bald threat to China about NK: "China will either decide to help us with North Korea, or they won’t. And if they do that will be very good for China, and if they don’t, it won’t be good for anyone."

Today Gen. Hyten, head of the US Strategic Command, provided our corruption-in-chief with an unsalted dose of reality in his testimony to Congress: "Any solution to the North Korean problem has to involve China. I am a military officer, my job is to provide military options to the president ... but I look at it from a strategic perspective and I can't see a solution that doesn't involve China"

The Nth Korea threat by Trump is very stupid. China has for a very long time been a partner and allied to China. China is Nth Korea's biggest trade partner 67% of all Nth Korea's trade.

That's a given - a very stupid comment. Leave Nth Korea alone and they have nothing to jump up and down about.

sod98

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:03 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Please remove the name trump from above the prison door and replace it with Obama.

It will never happen as the US public are so heavily propagandized they could never handle it. Like the 1930's attempted coup by US Fascist that was stopped by Smedley Butler. Same gang just their off spring this time.

sod98

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:04 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

- http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/91221336/the-pursuit-of-trump-may-have-caught-the-obama-white-house

mick_xe5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:41 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

"Be prepared, there is a small chance that our horrendous leadership could unknowingly lead us into World War III." - Donald Trump

mick_xe5

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:08 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Last week our serial sexual assaulter-in-chief declared April to be Sexual Assault Awareness Month. This week he's defending serial sexual assaulter Bill O'Reilly, Faux News host, who has paid five women a total of ~ $13 million to settle claims of sexual harassment or inappropriate behavior. Trump's comments echo those he made defending Faux News CEO and serial sexual assaulter Roger Ailes last July after Ailes was fired for his misconduct.

mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:45 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Syria. "You'll see." Can't wait.

Sexual Assault Awareness Month. Defending Bill O'Reilly. This is comedy.

Schmal_Turm

Rep: 60.4
votes: 1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:44 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Not that I am defending anything that Trump may or may not have done, but I assume that if Hillary had won the election we would all be talking about the women that Bill groped and raped with Hillary defending him to the hilt -- even to the point of threatening one of the women. As well as the evidence that Bill and Hillary were consorting with a convicted pedophile on his remote island.

Yeah, like when pigs fly.

sod98

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:20 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Syria - Nothing. They ( Syrian Govt Forces ) have admitted to hitting a chem weapons factory run by rebels. UN aren't going to back up half brain ideas...........anymore. Too quick to fire with looking and know anything.

mick_xe5

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:49 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Russia is parroting the bogus Syrian claim to have collaterally bombed a rebel WMD facility. More significantly it has challenged Trump to declare his Syria policy ("Russia's approach to Assad is clear. He is the legal president of an independent state. What is the US approach?") in what could be the first real test of their alleged 'kompromat' control over him. All this after the Sec. of Oil & State shifted away from the previous US policy of regime change by declaring Assad's fate “will be decided by the Syrian people” last Thurs. This is a code phrase favored by Russia indicating the war there is entirely a Syrian sovereign matter.

Schmal - that pedophile would be the same one involved in the Trump child rape case. So Slick Willie and Donnie Moscow have that much in common. Them sharing the same kiddie pimp explains why the wingnut media pulled its punches on serial sexual assaulter Clinton during the pussy grabbing news cycle. Had Clinton overcome the Russian hacking 'vote' and won, the wingnuts would certainly be foaming about every aspect of the Clinton's past, real or imagined.

mick_xe5

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:43 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

"Are you allowed to impeach a president for gross incompetence?" - Donald Trump

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Jump to: