Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
TRIVIA: Are soldiers credited for killing surrendered troops?

Yes
No
Unsure

Results
Polls

Votes 2113
Comments: 2

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    TIK @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
mikwarleo - $20.00
01/25/2019

0202243 - $10.00
12/04/2018

tycoon1969 - $10.00
07/31/2018

Anonymous - $10.00
06/24/2018

spudweasel - $5.00
05/19/2018

Schmal_Turm - $10.00
05/07/2018

gravyface - $5.00
02/06/2018

Anonymous - $0.00
11/14/2017

Anonymous - $0.00
11/14/2017

Anonymous - $0.00
11/14/2017

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Author
HasaniSabbah

Rep: 9.4

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:13 am Post subject: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

Donald Trump not guilty of collusion with Russia. Not surprised as no evidence was ever presented or spoken of. Surely the Democrats will have to field a real politician next time around - Sanders.

Surely there is no one still beating the old drum of collusion left.

JFFulcrum

Rep: 36.1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:59 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

That was kind of special olympics: whatever side wins, both are still retarded.

HasaniSabbah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:39 am Post subject: Re: What's happening in the USA Reply with quote

Is the USA slowly pulling apart - corruption, false accusations, inappropriate electioneering, debt, unpopular foreign policy at home and that's just the domestic side of things.

ringoblood

Rep: 0.9

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:18 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

If you look at USA history this is nothing new, just new form, going from racism, and state rights to now false accusations and inappropriate electioneering. Same illness; different mutation.

HasaniSabbah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:12 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

Granted it's nothing new. But all of these issues at the same time plus the global falling view of the US and it's isolationist laws of trade and policy. eg sanctions on countries, recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's Capital and now " gifting " of the Golan to Israel as it's being said. Meddling in Venezuela and Cuba while others condemn the US stances. European pull away over NATO.

I don't think there has ever been a greater rift from the USA by her allies as today.

ringoblood

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:35 am Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

Weather you believe in the Bible or not, I believe we are seeing events from the Old Testament, Gospels, and Rev, being Foretold as we see in front of us. In the US, Russia, and Middle East, the Collapse of USA from within, the falling of dictatorships in Latin America, where Russia and EU can set up the One World gov't, and so much more. My friend weather you believe the Bible that's in your heart, but i believe from world event we are nearing what many religions have called the End Times.

HasaniSabbah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:45 pm Post subject: Re: What's happening in the USA Reply with quote

Cheers brother. I guess only time will shows us one way or the other whats happening.

ringoblood

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:03 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

Amen Brother, Cheers my Friend

HasaniSabbah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:35 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

Do you think there will be any repercussions upon those who have spread the lies over Russiagate - politicians, media etc. At some stage at least the media should be held to account otherwise what is the purpose of media other than to push one sided views. Politicians are accepted as career liars unfortunately. Media are meant to be neutral and purveyors of truth / facts.

ringoblood

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:38 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

Legally no, bc of freedom of speech, but politically, I believe the American people are going to hold the media and politicians accountable for there actions, in what form, i dont know, weather its in money, elections, ratings, or maybe civil war; we'll have to see.

dj

Rep: 105.8
votes: 7

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:02 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

Let me try to help some of you out without the pack of lies spread by the Trump Dictatorship.  He said he was exonerated completely.  Barr's own 4 page summary said he was not.  Trump has made countess lies that have been easily proven.  He said he had no dealings with Russia.  When in fact he was negotiating Trump Tower Moscow deal.   Many people that worked for him have pled guilty or already in jail.

First of all, Mueller worked via chain of command to Attorney General Barr, whom is a partisan appointed by Trump.  Mueller already had delegated multiple investigations to other legal jurisdictions.   There are still active jury and cases namely in New York federal court.  Many sources including British Intelligence have been reporting for years Russia has been meddling not only in U.S. but in Europe with Brexit election and Eastern Europe.  Putin wants revenge for how U.S. dominated over Russia in the 90's and made him look weak.

Mannafort was found guilty of sending Trump campaign poll data to Russian operative.  No other possible reason would he do this other than Russia was helping.  The evidence is there in plain sight.
But they will never find smoking gun that Trump personally worked officially with Russian govt.  Possibly because U.S. does not to reveal its intel sources / methods.  Russian govt already uses legal case filings as discovery source to continue their propaganda war.

HasaniSabbah

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:13 am Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

DJ, so Trump was found guilty then. Also can't see where Mannafort was found guilty of supplying that data to the Russians. There is a suggestion of this incident happening but that's all.

Every country meddles in others affairs, elections etc. If i'm not mistaken USA is still the leader in this. Even over ,USA has been flexing it's muscle. But they all do it. Everyone wants to shape the world to their needs. Contact with Russia doesn't mean collusion either. Otherwise the Democrats along with pretty much every political Org will be guilty of this at some stage. The media however fed lies to the public and along with some politicians. Knowing these were lies but still pushed this narrative.

dj

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:50 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

Guilty of many things but his fanatical partisan supporters and propaganda (himself) keeps feeding lies.  The evidence is in plain sight.  Mannafort already pled guilty to variety of crimes mostly fraud.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/08/us/politics/manafort-trump-campaign-data-kilimnik.html

Schmal_Turm

Rep: 38.1
votes: 1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:29 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

Instead of defending Trump I am going to present that:

As President, Bill Clinton used his power under the U.S. Constitution to grant pardons and clemency to 456 people, thus commuting the sentences of those already convicted of a crime, and obviating a trial for those not yet convicted. On January 20, 2001, he pardoned 140 people in the final hours of his presidency.

According to the New York Times, at least a dozen CIA informants at high levels of the bureaucracy in China were executed, and a total of 18 to 20 killed or imprisoned over a 3 year period, during the time that Hillary's insecure email was in use.

"No plan ever survives first contact with the enemy." Moltke

HasaniSabbah

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:51 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
Guilty of many things but his fanatical partisan supporters and propaganda (himself) keeps feeding lies.  The evidence is in plain sight.  Mannafort already pled guilty to variety of crimes mostly fraud.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/08/us/politics/manafort-trump-campaign-data-kilimnik.html  

It does look as though they prosecutors haven't yet decided to charge Manafort. But once again non of this is tied to directly to Trump.

dj

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:48 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

Schmal_Turm wrote (View Post):
Instead of defending Trump I am going to present that:

As President, Bill Clinton used his power under the U.S. Constitution to grant pardons and clemency to 456 people, thus commuting the sentences of those already convicted of a crime, and obviating a trial for those not yet convicted. On January 20, 2001, he pardoned 140 people in the final hours of his presidency.

According to the New York Times, at least a dozen CIA informants at high levels of the bureaucracy in China were executed, and a total of 18 to 20 killed or imprisoned over a 3 year period, during the time that Hillary's insecure email was in use.

Yes both the Clintons are weasels.  I never did like either one of them.  Although lying about getting a BJ was enough for the Republicans to vote to impeach him.  It's an obvious tactic to change the subject when Trump keeps bringing up Clinton.  Constantly.  2 wrongs don't make a right.  Looking obvious even on Faux News propaganda network they are starting to bring up how likely there is something bad in the report.  Except for Sean Hannity he always plays the victim card and pretends Trump family are saints.  Sean should just go ahead and work for him officially besides the Pep Rallies.

IMO the fact, he continues to lie virtually every day is a telltale indictment.  He is not acting like an innocent person.  And Barr is stalling for time.  The Ken Star and other reports were fully released within a matter of days with NO redactions.

ObiRynDenobi

Rep: 0.1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:11 am Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

Spare me!  This does NOT pass the bullshit test!!

Mueller is a racistlican too.  They just BOUGHT him off!  The public evidence alone would crucify any Democrat.

The 'man' publicly shits his pants five times a day, every single day for the last two years over the "witch hunt."  EVERYBODY in his campaign had Russian connections and repeatedly lied about them.  Only if you look away really, really hard is this Russian cock-sucking nazi not glow-in-the-dark guilty of at least 10 felonies, every minute of every day, on emoluments alone!

It's difficult to find the truth when the cops ARE the crooks, calling all truth "fake news."  And one third of the population are all brainwashed hardcore nazis and traitors, desperate to destroy Democracy and impose their bigot magat shitatorship, all so that their pasty-white skin with the  'master race' super power to OWN people can get their 'stolen' slaves back and be "great again."

This ends ugly and very, very bloody!  You either kill them all or put on your collar and be their slave forever!  Pick one.

HasaniSabbah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:51 am Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

ObiRynDenobi wrote (View Post):
Spare me!  This does NOT pass the bullshit test!!

Mueller is a racistlican too.  They just BOUGHT him off!  The public evidence alone would crucify any Democrat.

The 'man' publicly shits his pants five times a day, every single day for the last two years over the "witch hunt."  EVERYBODY in his campaign had Russian connections and repeatedly lied about them.  Only if you look away really, really hard is this Russian cock-sucking nazi not glow-in-the-dark guilty of at least 10 felonies, every minute of every day, on emoluments alone!

It's difficult to find the truth when the cops ARE the crooks, calling all truth "fake news."  And one third of the population are all brainwashed hardcore nazis and traitors, desperate to destroy Democracy and impose their bigot magat shitatorship, all so that their pasty-white skin with the  'master race' super power to OWN people can get their 'stolen' slaves back and be "great again."

This ends ugly and very, very bloody!  You either kill them all or put on your collar and be their slave forever!  Pick one.

Wow. This is becoming very interesting. Please show the evidence of Mueller being paid off. I have looked everywhere for this but can't find even a reference to this. Without sounding as though I'm sticking up for Trump............which I'm not. You really need to stay objective, on point and stop generalizing. The rest of your story is terrible. I know what you are trying to say but saying it in all the wrong ways. Also most of the issues you try to raise aren't new and have just happened since Trump has become President. Democracy is just a word that today is over used especially by some who are anything but democratic - Israel.

HasaniSabbah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:08 am Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

Except for Sean Hannity he always plays the victim card and pretends Trump family are saints.  Sean should just go ahead and work for him officially besides the Pep Rallies.

You are so right about Hannity. How far back does the Trump and Hannity friendship go ?

HasaniSabbah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:01 am Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

What about the now attempt at regime change in Venezuela. Caught out on the lies of reinstating democracy by placing a guy - Guaido in to power how never stood in the last elections. Surely this must be a stain upon Trump.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Jump to: