Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1224
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
alpesat

Rep: 0.2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:51 pm Post subject: CREATE CAMPAIGN MORE THAN 4 DAYS Reply with quote

Hi, I'm playing CC5 by stream.
At the time of creating the campaign it does not leave me more than 4 days.
A steam colleague told me that modifying the Campaign.txt and fpool.txt files can be achieved.

The first part (Campaign.txt) I have succeeded but the fpool.txt does not work for me, it seems to me this screen I have tried to modify but I can not do it, any idea or experience.

Thanks

Jatke

Rep: 69.7
votes: 7

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:56 pm Post subject: Re: CREATE CAMPAIGN MORE THAN 4 DAYS Reply with quote

First, check that you have the correct forcepool count in the upper left spreadsheet cell (A1). This number should be one greater than the index number for your last forcepool because all CC index counts start at 0, not 1.

If that isnt the problem, zip your Campaign.txt and fpools.txt files and attach that .zip to a post in this thread. Use the "Post Reply" button. Quick Reply doesnt permit attachments.

alpesat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:42 am Post subject: Re: CREATE CAMPAIGN MORE THAN 4 DAYS Reply with quote

Thanks I modified the first BG but the error is still the same attached to the files I modified.

I am very grateful

Docs cc5.rar
 Description:
Campaing
fpool

Download
 Filename:  Docs cc5.rar
 Filesize:  9.85 KB
 Downloaded:  206 Time(s)

Jatke

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:35 am Post subject: Re: CREATE CAMPAIGN MORE THAN 4 DAYS Reply with quote

I see three problems -

You repeat the day count in column B starting on row 24. It should be:

The second problem is that there are 25 days (x 5 difficulty levels) of forcepools for 501 / 101st Airborne but only 4 days (x 5 diff) of forcepools for all the other battle groups. If your campaign is to be 25 days then all BGs need 25 days (x 5 difficulty levels) of forcepools.

See the Meuse mod for TLD for an example of the fpools.txt file in a 25 day campaign.

The third problem is that rows 42, 82, 122, 127 are incomplete. There are 25 unit 'slots' in each forcepool row. Unused slots should get -1, 0 in their two spreadsheet cells.

alpesat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:07 am Post subject: Re: CREATE CAMPAIGN MORE THAN 4 DAYS Reply with quote

Thanks a lot !!!!!!!

I made it !!!!

It is a game that I could not use for years, the explanation was incredible, now to stay awake for a few weeks

Jatke

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:42 am Post subject: Re: CREATE CAMPAIGN MORE THAN 4 DAYS Reply with quote

If you dont already have it, the workbooks for all the re-releases are invaluable for editing. They define every different column in the various Data/Base files. These are found in the Downloads>Tools section for each version.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat The Longest Day

Jump to: