Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1240
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
Pzt_Wruff

Rep: 17.4
votes: 1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:39 am Post subject: AA_Apache vs Pzt_Wruff: Kuporosnoye Operation Reply with quote

Pzt_Wruff (russians) vs AA_Apache (germans)
Battle for control in Kuporosnoye.

Round 1.
Forces meet in the east of Kuporosnoye. The lines are drawn.

Round 2.
On the west side I spot german teams moving in with support of a PzIII towards the houses. I wait in ambush leaving the VL neutral.
Apache moves in to take the house. His PzIII looking in the window, I move my T70 up to catch the PzIII reloading. T70 gets the first shot off, but goes to pieces in no time. Apache overruns the position before time expires in afternoon of the first day.

Morning of day 2.
I place a 7.62mm Div gun in the face of the german deploy zone in anticipation of my russian offensive in the east.
A german 3.7 halftrack moves in along with german teams and assault the gun. MG crossfire accross the road supresses the assaulting german teams.

2 russian teams move in to block the russian assault. Grenades fly and close assault. German and russian teams are wiped out.
The only survivor is Squad leader Vikhanov who stands alone in the face of the stubborn Halftrack.
First throwing every grenade he can find, then firing his assault rifle until his ammo is spent. Then pulling out his pistol before discarding that.
He then scavenges for a rifle, but doesn't like it, so scavenges again for a hand grenade. Tossing the grenade in frustration. Finally the vehicle crew surrenders to Vikhanov.
Vikhanov pushes forward and secures the Offices VL.

Vikhanov calls the "all clear" and another team moves in from the rear to continue the forward russian assault.
They spot another Panzer IVG and call in for air support which destroys the german tank.
Russian teams push forward towards the Head Office VL. Securing the position and ending a furious morning of battle in Stalingrad.

Half way through, Wruff's russians forward their lines before resting in anticipation of another round of furious fighting in Kuporosnoye.
1 1/2 days remain.

Good fighting Apache. See you for for the final rounds.

Wruff

jagd_jar1

Rep: 0.1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:11 pm Post subject: Squad leader Vikhanov Reply with quote

did Squad leader Vikhanov get a medal for his heroic deeds?

I had a highly decorated 7.62 gun vs/AI the gunner posthumously was awarded the Order of Lenin. That's the highest medal I seen so far.

Pzt_Wruff

Rep: 17.4
votes: 1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:52 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately I didn't get a peek at his stats following the battle and the file was overwritten. I wished I had gotten a screen of his final result. He did survive.

Finished up the op with Apache today.

Fast forwarding to the final battle. I held a small victory going into the fiinal battle.
T34 faces off against a PzIII and blows the Panzer to pieces. German troops move in to assault the VL.

My rifle teams engage germans moving in to assault. Russian artillary is called in. The german assault is denied.

That booger Apache snuck a team through the gully in the east and snagged a one point VL. I had ran a small AT team back to cover it early in the battle but the were killed at the end and the germans managed to even the score.
Final Result: STALEMATE

Thanks for the fight Apache. Good times. :Cool

AA_Apache

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:40 pm Post subject: Intense Reply with quote

Great fight Wruff, enjoyed every minute of it. My hands were shaking and I was on the edge of my seat in the last moments. Great fight great Op.
I will never forget seeing Vikhanov emerge from the ruble black faced and dripping with blood charging ahead from the hellish destruction...unbelievable! A man among boys a leader of men! Remember Vikhanov!!

*S* Rolling Eyes

RedScorpion

Rep: 11.7

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:19 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

nice read guys!

Ceci tuera cela

Troger

Rep: 17.5
votes: 2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:25 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice screen's Wruff. Are you still using UOSU? I believe you said you were using a different screenshot tool because that quality looks better then UOSU. Either way nice work on the screens and report, is this operation available for download anywhere?

Troger

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess -> H2H Multiplayer

Jump to: