Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1224
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
aikmen

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:06 pm Post subject: Overlord - damn ur good.... Reply with quote

I joined up another GC today against this dude, figuring I played so much of my own lately Ill play with someone else.... and on day 6 this guy was in Thoan, uncontested.... thats the beech + 2 full maps.... He had much of the German army cut off and out of supply, all the AB disbanded the Germans opposition.... and this is all on the afternoon of june 6th Either this guy is CC god, or he just created a scenario to make himself feel better. I promptly quit cause thats BS, just wanted to know what ppl thought of this.

Aikmen

king

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:23 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe its D-Day+1 Grand Campain :zzz Rolling Eyes

aikmen

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:35 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

probolly not, just thought it was BS then he called me an asshole so i posted this Smile

Aikmen

Pzt_Wruff

Rep: 17.4
votes: 1

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:28 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

lol
Oh the pleasures of public GC's. Always full of so many unfavorable suprises. It never fails.

ANZAC_Tack

Rep: 22.3
votes: 1

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:12 am Post subject: lol Reply with quote

u have to love some of them lol

i had 1 player, who is new to this forum, play some 8 battles, the next experienced player asked"is this verse the AI?" poor newby lost most his guns and armour on d day+14 GJS Grand Campaign.i did feel guilty, and deleted this game, we are as of last night restarting d day+1, its FOO BAR for allies, germans behind me, panzer units all over my ass....not pleasent, hope my opponent has learned, hes improving!
hope hes online in 18 minuntes.....

cant wait!

espree de corp

poli

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:53 am Post subject: Reply with quote

hey thats not nice! I lost my very first H2H op (jupiter) to Sgt Morton in like 3 battles! He had my supply VL's and it was all over. In defense of your noob opponent, I too was PWNED by many experienced cc players.

I havnt played Overlord yet- but in my GJS campaign::
I believe I was also in or around Thaon by d-day+6 in my current campaign. Mainly because my first opponent (cant remember who..) disbanded the german BG in northmost map- and I managed to secure the road exit VL on the map under that in the first battle. (and having read the forums i pushed those units as far forward as I possible could go) I was fighting in Bayeux by d-day+2 (tho that did last a while) and pushing units into Thoan (from the north) by D-Day+5 (I think).

However my south side has suffered great losses- lost 3 BG's (disbanded) trying to get into leibsey woods- and its d-day+10 and im still fighting SS at Perriers ridge, AB is barely holding on to the bridge head- and the merville battery's are a stalemate -as I have no forces left to try and kick the germans off the damn map.

"What is your major malfunction ?????"

aikmen

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:17 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Poli not d-day+6, but d-day in the afternoon!!!! I think that dude wins tool of the day.

Aikmen.

poli

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:05 am Post subject: Reply with quote

oH!! (smack myself in da head!!!) yes well that does sound toolish!!

I was thinking maybe there could be a beginners H2H map/op/campaign that could be reccomended, with an forum and a FAQ to help newbs with H2H.

I played spears and Morton early on, and after getting my butt kicked i focused on a really lame 3 map op (that ran for 20 days) - just to learn the basics again.

"What is your major malfunction ?????"

aikmen

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:16 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Spears is an excellent player in your defense poli, btw DOWNLOAD OVERLORD! its awesome! cant wait till im finished my allied version cause I want to have a go with those facking gerries!!

Aik

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

Jump to: