Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1245
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
GMoney

Rep: 4.5
votes: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:37 pm Post subject: SHowUDa$ verus Lazypike completed GJS gc Reply with quote

Hello all: want to report completed campaign finished a few months ago

Line game ShowU as BRits LAzy as Germans: Victory for ShowU but i think it had do due with VL points. On map action Lazy for most of the time had the better of the action.

Brits catagory Germans
6065 KIA 4956
5492 wounded 4519
548 armor 248
72 vehicle 113
120 guns 120

Maps at end In contest North of Orne river: Tourvile, Etreville, Maltot
ALl other maps north of ORne in brit hands including german supply barrells.
Brits 5th guard just entered Hill 112 Lower river bridge map. CAAN fully in german hands as last few attempts by brits wiped out. Pegases Merville in Brits controll while Bois Du Bevent in contest. ALl other maps south of Caan in german hands.

Campaign action description. Brits had early trouble up north as bayuex remained in battle contest througout campaign and finally fell approximately sept 25/26. Key to the ultimate victory of the north upper maps was use of Map crossover from Rauray to Lingevres. It seems Lazy was unaware of this crossover and allowed brit tank power to exploit. Before final explotation a brit Tanks brigade held out out of supply gallently in the map just south of Lingevres which has all those hidden bunkers(villers?).

Action for pegasus was vital as southern brit troops never had good supply to airboorne south of pegasus. Germans attacks on Benouville lasted deep into the campaign. In order to keep pressure on the Gerry BG in Benouville Brits sent a brigade after brigade onto Buran held firmly by the germans to try and unsupply the germans. For 4 or 5 days(thats 7 to 9 straight battles) the brits were wiped out on each attempt. Eventually late in sept supply was provided to airborne.

Thus campiagn was mostly germans way but in the end the north breakout tipped the vl count to the BRits. Excellent action and learned much about need to wear down Gerry

GMoney

Rep: 4.5
votes: 1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:13 am Post subject: SHowUDa$ verus Lazypike completed STALINGRAD gc Reply with quote

Hello All

I will be posting all my Lazypike / SHowUda$ results here.

I play in Gamespy as SHowU.

This campaign was fininshed about 3 months ago maybe 4.

Show U as the Russians
Lazy took the germans.

Morale On (which i highly recommend for Stalingrad gc's)

Rusult .....
its a russian win in a slugfest.
Germans Russians
KIA 6714 5888
WOUNDED 6038 5271
ARMOR 252 176
VEHICLES 141 10
GUNS 161 085

Estimate russian prisoners between 100 and 135

Lazypike played germans on first view while I had good experince going in.
The campaign lasted many months. Memory of early campaign fades.

I do though recall that early on germans tanks took very heavy toll due to russian experience and german novelty. Many great battles.

The russian end game is to survive. One never knows what one will look like at the end. Russians will for example reform on crossing maps on the 6 am turns right upon german units and also then be supplied also potentiallly causing out of supply german units on adjacent maps

The germans took crossing 62 and STZ North on Sept 30. But Russians recaptured STZ NOrth on the last battle as a defeated brigade reformed and attacked weakening german remnents in teh north. But the subsequent refroming units which rafted over to Crossing 62 were ussually slaughtered.

On Oct 1 S Ferry and Centrals Docs fell. Tsarra Crossing and Grain Elevator weer in contest to the very end but were fimrly in Russian hands by the last days. Tsarra had been won and lost by each at some point. Central docs was split at the end as reforming units ran up against out of supply germans. Freedom square proved very ruff on the russian as solid guards units were positioned in.

The end games map results were as follows:

5 maps were in contest while 2 wre firmly in riussians hands. Rest were all german The russian had control of STZ North and Fallen Fighter Square. Russians out of supply in Freedom map b/c of german unit in Central docs.

Russian and german were in Oil tank Farm(due to russian reform), Lazur, N Traim Station(in solid russian hands), Pavlov's house(both out of supply but russian 137 tank down to last man. and S. Ferry(reform)

The game posted a russian win thus holding a few maps is all russian needs to win. For germans it is and shall ever be TAKE THE WHOLE CITY.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess -> H2H Multiplayer

Jump to: