Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1229
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page 1, 2  Next
 Author
7A_Bjorn

Rep: 24.2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:55 pm Post subject: Fighting in GJS sector Reply with quote

post moved

Last edited by 7A_Bjorn on Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:24 am; edited 4 times in total

Pzt_Wruff

Rep: 17.4
votes: 1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:49 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow bjorn. You really are completely insane.

The guy goes missing for 2 weeks with no notice in the middle of a war and comes home wondering why people arent' still waiting around to fight the next battle.
"I'm back Pzt... Let's fight" he says all those many months ago. When we'd (Pzt) already moved on and fighting another clan war already in his absence.
You've got a lot of nerve going on about this still bjorn. And going public with your "victory" aar's. Foolish.

Pzt_Coyote

Rep: 0.1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:01 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

"When Pzt quit the field" Yeh Bjorn you actually have to be online to meet Pzt in the field... H2H doesn't work offline to well, try to remember next time or atleast tell your members, next time you are gone for several weeks, so the 2ic can take over.

Chef- " I just wanted to learn how to fucking cook man!"

Pzt_Mac

Rep: 3.4

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:47 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

This is like some kind of recurring nightmare.

If you can't field enough men to lead your army, or post orders for the men that you do have, and are unable to fight a war = you forfeit. That's about as standard and simple as you can get.

Just let it go man, it's over.

Last edited by Pzt_Mac on Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pzt_Wruff

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:47 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

And mind you people that these "victory" aar's he posts today are from an op played 2 years ago! Late again bjorn.

I also recieved another of his mad delusional I.M.'s here at CCS this morning about this op, still pointing fingers all these many months later with his "I came home and you guys wouldn't fight" bullshit... I replied telling him to go away and come back when he's pulled his head out.
Then I find he's also posting these "victory" aar's here today. Rolling Eyes

I will say, now that he's gone public with this, that in all the many team wars I've organized and fought over the years that I've never had such a difficult experience as I had with bjorn. Was madness.
He asked for a war with Pzt constantly for over a year and I would never agree because of all his silly rules. Finally against my better judgement I did agree. My mistake was ever agreeing to a "Bjorn" war to begin with.
Bjorn made the op and then also insisted on picking his side. Huh?! Oh man I shoulda stopped it right there. My bad. You wouldn't believe the difficulty at getting him to work on his file to revise it to some hint of fairness . Delays delays delays. He would never listen. Until finally we just fought it. Then shortly into the war begins he goes missing... comes home weeks later wondering where his game had gone, and crying foul. And still crying about it to this day.

Not only did he forfiet the war with his dissapearing act, but at the time of his dissapearance the op stood as a german (Pzt) victory. So bjorn has somehow found a way to lose a war twice in one game (forfiet, and op result at time of forfiet), and still claim victory. I think such a thing is unprecidented in CC. LOL

Why you want to go public bjorn? 2 years later even? We can do this. Go right ahead.

Pzt_Verboten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:24 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

If by "quitting the field" you mean ending the op after it stalled for weeks with 6 days to go due to a no show by your guys with no warning, and no orders for those blokes who were around, then sure Pzt quit the field.

Truth is this OP was an abortion to begin with. it became obvious after the first battle that the German side (we were given no option to choose which side we wanted) couldn't hope to hold back the fleet of armoured BG's stacked from the front to the channel and we did well to hold things together as long as we did.

We weren't being outplayed - we were being flogged by Bjorn's ridiculous OP, but then he disappears leaving us high and dry, sorry bloke but we could only stand the pain of dealing with your idiocy so long.

Wruff decided to end the pain and stupidity by moving on to our next war with someone who at least can find their arse with both hands.

Pzt has lost their fair share of Team ops and has done so with honor, you sully yourself by making your silly claims of victory by posting one sided AAR's so long after we told you to get fucked.

Verboten.

7A_Loki

Rep: 37.7
votes: 2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:26 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want to say I see no need for this post, its been two years or how ever long, like Wruff has said. I really want to distance myself from the whole situation. I have friends on both sides and want to keep it that way! I thought my AAR's were private and now i see them on CCS.

I just want to know what good does this serve for anyone!
It just makes bad blood and I want to keep as many friends in this community as possible. So in closing I hope Pzt will not let this reflect on how they view me.

RD_Loki

Pzt_Verboten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:33 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry Loki, we recognise some outstanding work by yourself and others - Ghoa included - so theres no need to worry, the stink hasn't rubbed off on you Smile

Pzt_Mac

Rep: 3.4

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:44 am Post subject: Reply with quote

All is good with you, Loki.

This is one mans crusade to make himself look like a horses ass. Well done, Bjorn, mission accomplished.

Pzt_Wruff

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:55 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice edit bjorn.. doesn't fix anything at all. Still retarded.

bjorn edit: "Great playing by both sides. It would have been interesting to see if PZT could hold 7A back
(only 3 vls away from a minor Allied victory when PZT quit), and what would have happened if we switched sides as planned.
"

Haven't you insulted enough people already going on about this bjorn?
Next time you tell my clan that they quit then you may as well never show your face in this community again.
People know better and you're just being a fool. You're not fooling anyone.

12 guys sitting around for 2 weeks wondering where 7A_bjorn went. You just don't get it. Never have. Obviously never will.
So here we are today with you pointing fingers again when NO ONE IS TO BLAME BUT YOURSELF! And everyone can see that. Everyone moved on many many moons ago.
This guy decides he's gonna pick a fight with Pzt today over some shit that's been stewing in his head so long. Wants to drag his beef into the community now. Quit being a complete ass and move on.
It was insulting all those months ago when you returned with your "I'm back now Pzt. 7A doesn't surrender... do you?" BULLSHIT.
What the fuck is wrong with you man?!

This fkn guy. I haven't talked to him for so long then he writes me this morning out of the blue and says...
"I don't expect the Desert Rats will fight another clan war with PZT unless you show a change of heart. "

Wow. Bjorn you won't fight another clan war with Pzt regardless! I promise you that.

Then it's brought to my attention that he's posting his aar's here too.

You people see in the Pzt AAR forum 7A war thread last year where bjorn dissapears for 2 weeks then shows up out of the blue and says...
"PZT,
Ok I am back from vacation/work trip/moving - it seems progress stalled but lets finish this thing up.
*S* Bjorn
"

Well no shit it stalled.
He was ignored... Pzt already gaming with another clan by this time.

Then a couple days later...
"We're ready and organized now. We have 4 7A in Gamespy and 2 PZT - lets rock"

ignored by everyone still....

then...
"PZT,
7A would like to finish our war in short order. We're not surrendering, are you?
I await you on the battlefield
7A_Bjorn
"

He's got to be kidding, right? Finally he was jumped on by Pzt members... Then he went on with private I.M's to me for several more weeks, on and on,
when by this time Pzt is already in the middle of a clan war with the Mercs or RD. Can't remember which, it seems so long ago. So many battles ago.
I went from being nice to being not so nice around that time. My brain was goo by this time from all his madness.

He's always going on about stupid shit too. Like about how Pzt also wasn't around, which is total crap and everyone knows it. Silly.
No offense to any 7A member past or present, but there were five or six 7A fighting to start (tops) and maybe 1 or 2 trying to somehow hold it together after bjorn dissapeared, to their credit.
But this isn't about that anyway, and never was.

How can I take this crap seriously... but he's serious with this shit. Bjorn you're seeing to it that no one ever fights 7A again.
Don't abandon your games and then point fingers and you won't have these problems. Pzt don't wait around for a team leader to return from the abyss.
Yeah your buggy "req" op sucked ass too so that made the decision to move on all the easier for everyone (probably your guys too. We never heard any objections).
Keeping my clan on call to continue with, as Verboten so eloquently stated long ago, this "abortion of an op". You're fooling yourself.
You abandoned your team and mine, then point fingers at our team of good people! Now going public all these months later with your stupidity.
YOU fkn quit. You want to get technical about it then you lost this war twice already. Now 3 times with your dumb shit today. Keep on and you'll lose it again!
You only care to make issue about who won and lost your silly op without any regard for your own clan or anyone elses.

This is a long standing community of honorable players. Pzt is proud to be among them.
You're just a drama queen who decided that today he was gonna piss off a lot of people for nothing.

Wruff

Pzt_Verboten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:16 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice try disguising the old thread with all the Pzt comments regarding this OP cunt.

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3905

You realy are a piece.

Last edited by Pzt_Verboten on Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:25 pm; edited 3 times in total

7A_Bjorn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:20 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

please move any insults to the mess - this is an AAR forum

Pzt_Wruff

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:27 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL

Not gone anywhere. He just tried to disguise it and posted his same aar here again.

Here's the original where he was told to go get fucked:

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3905

Such a fool. Keep on bjorn. You're now officially the clown of the CC community. Our little whipping boy. Smile

-

ANZAC_Lord4war

Rep: 3.5

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:37 pm Post subject: mmm Reply with quote

Hey Verb
i read ur original AAR,where the shit went down.
Seems it was over Bjorn gone missing for 2 weeks and not telling anyone.
I admit that is pretty darn annoying.
But recalling the op u done for Mercs vs ANZAC.
u dissapeared for 3 days to come back and say u can restart in 10 days.
fair enuff as some players say RL happens Smile
we got back into it
then u went missing for 25 days.
as we all knew u were playing in an internal Pzt op or training/teaching them.
once again we copped it sweet.
You were complaining the op was unbalanced whole way thru it.
Pzt made the op.
They won the op by 5 vl points in the last battle.And it got delayed 38 days in total which is 5 1/2 weeks.
Maybe should consider new rules like in the team leader isnt available in any 72 hour period the 2ic has to take over.
But better is the Clan is more committed to finishing the op,regardless of what arises.

Forget words,actions will show your true ambitions!The Battlefield,In many cases, the terrain of a battlefield can be the best resource a commander has. A clump of trees, an abandoned house, or a drainage ditch can all be powerful tools in the right hands

Pzt_Verboten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:26 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Lordy, while I can see your point, 3 days isn't two weeks. Unfortunate circumstance isn't moving house job or whatever where notice could have been given and ashort halt organised. Also you are missing a lot of the background goings on that drives a lot of the attitude of Pzt towards this thing, I won't go into it here but it was painful.

Yes I voiced some complaints during the Merc ANZAC war regarding the MOD not neccesarily the op when we played, and in hindsight that showed some poor sportsmanship - I am big enough to admint that (After all part of the outcomes of that war were to test the mod). There was some other nastiness involved with the Corona-ANZAC war that we needn't bring up here, needless to say as you ponted out, we got over it all and finished the op which turned out to be a gut wrenching nail biter in end (at least for me).

On the other hand Bjorne took off leaving no chain of command nor direction for 2 weeks then came back to the forums wanting a fight. Wruff had already posted in the 7A forums asking for a fight for days before we called it off due to lack of interest, also the next clan war was already knocking. Not to mention his BS remark regarding that "PZT quit the OP" etc.

These are different circumstances L4W lets not drag other clan wars etc into this. There is no need for you to get involved in this dude, Bjorne brought all this garbage back up, not us and certainly not you.

Verb.

Pzt_Kevin_dtn

Rep: 10.9

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:34 am Post subject: Reply with quote

7A_Bjorn wrote:
please move any insults to the mess - this is an AAR forum

Problem is Bjorn, your AAR is an insult. Your reference to Pzt quiting the field is insulting when you know full well that
your disappearance and nincompoopery provoked a forfeiture on your part, not Pzt's.

Sure Pzt might have reconsidered rejoining the fight but your mismanagement and inconsistency along with the fact that
Pzt had moved onto another engagement made the whole prospect inconceivable. Pzt moved on and figured you had as well.

It's one thing to post some AAR's of some battles fought between 7A and Pzt and then call the operation unfinished.
Fine, no problem with that. We can all take a look and review the past action.

It's a whole other thing to claim an opponent quit, claim victory, and then rehash the whole issue ONE YEAR (12 months, 364 days) later by posting a message to Pzt claiming we have no class or sportsmanship and demanding that we remove any and all references to a Pzt victory. Our claims were no more public than yours. I've read your award ceremony and had a good laugh. It’s one of the few posts that one can find on your site.

This was a dead issue Bjorn that occured over a year ago, you would have best served the 7A organization by leaving it so.

Now we would like to see more clans be successful with their recruiting and growth. It makes for a more entertaining and diverse CC community. Show some consistency in leadership and you’ll successfully draw and maintain more talent to your ranks. It’s why I signed with Pzt and have stayed.

I honestly wish you and 7A nothing but the best.

Pzt_kevin_dtn
Soldat
Pzt CC Gruppe

http://www.geocities.com/panzertruppen1/PztCCGruppe2.html

Last edited by Pzt_Kevin_dtn on Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total

7A_Bjorn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:17 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Rgr, thanks mooxe.

Pzt_Kevin_dtn

Rep: 10.9

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:34 am Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah thanks mooxe, we wouldnt want anyone else to understand the nature of the disagreement here.

mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:38 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Posts moved to keep the AAR forum about AARs.

Please.. continue bashing each other here.

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

AA_Megadeth

Rep: 9

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:50 pm Post subject: Sad Reply with quote

This is pretty sad Pzt, i used to be a member of Pzt and though you guys were ok. This thread, and your dishonorable behaviour in that Clan war, is changing my view about you.

I played in that war, and as far as I could see it Pzt was more and more awol as the game turned against them. I know Bjorn and he is always active, always hanging out on Gamespy and is not hard to find. The way I see it pzt just started fading away as things turned sour.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: