Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1233
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Author
Glote

Rep: 0.1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:10 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

heu, yea, sorry, Scenario editor I mean, I have 0.9 and the icons arn't correct...

Dima

Rep: 87.3
votes: 16

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:12 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

get v091 here:
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4059

Glote

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:39 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx, but I still have the old units in the edditor.

Dima

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:47 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

don\t really understand what is wrong....

make a picture of what is wrong so i can c, plz

Glote

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:09 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

See the red circled units, they arn't right. The 2 SS units at the botoms are from the normal GJS game, in TRSM they are normal infantry units. I Think there's more than 3 BG wrongs, but I can't remembre wich one now.

7A_WeeFunk

Rep: 41.5
votes: 1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:01 am Post subject: Reply with quote

some bugs here dima

Libessey Woods crashes in th opening seconds tryed 3 times it was the same as in Port bessin when the 7th armored came from the north but i solved port bessin battle cause it was first battle after movement so i disbanded but now in libessey woods the battle is in the middle of the turn and dont want to replay all battles before it maybe you got an hint on whats the problem however the lebissey works fine vs AI

other bug is in one of the SS bgs that have Regular Wehrmacht Uniforms

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/3764/closecombat070908010243yl2.jpg

in one of the 12 pz bg they got 26 Mark IVH

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/8623/closecombat070908013347rz5.jpg

And in an other German BG i could reinforce missed the screenie sorry

And yeah 00.00 crashes but solved whit turning direct x of maybe not a bug just the glory side of CC5

The 22/21 got 36 french halftracks

one of the SS bg is named 26/12 on the icon but when i click on it shows 25/ 12

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/6601/closecombat070908034510tg4.jpg

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/565/closecombat070908034508ek5.jpg

Thats not an Pak40 auf s307(F)

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/2454/closecombat070908034600na2.jpg

Thats all for now

So far the GC is progressing well for both the allies and germans hvy tank battles on some maps the pz 4 IVH seems wery strong and shermans are quite crappie

hats of for the mod so far :ok2

:sweede

[IMG]http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/9618/falconww0.jpg[/IMG]

Dima

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:25 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

odd here it's correct. sure that u got v091?

Last edited by Dima on Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Dima

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:45 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Libessey Woods crashes in th opening seconds tryed 3 times

need to know what BGs and teams did u take in battle (both sides). post pics and i will try to fix.

Quote:
however the lebissey works fine vs AI

probably AI doesn't take same teams as yer opponent does. need screen of teams.

Quote:
other bug is in one of the SS bgs that have Regular Wehrmacht Uniforms

hmm don't c Heer uniform on that pic.

Quote:
in one of the 12 pz bg they got 26 Mark IVH

that's noted in readme - germans need many tanx.
number of tanx in german PzD is pretty historical altho devided to coefficient. proportion of german and allies tanx is pretty historical as well.

Quote:
The 22/21 got 36 french halftracks

they had many - PzGrenadiere(gp) - 1,2 Bats per PzD.

Quote:
And in an other German BG i could reinforce missed the screenie sorry

CC5 bug, it happens when u check opponent's FP. Just don't do it.

Quote:

this one seems correct.

Quote:
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/565/closecombat070908034508ek5.jpg  

thnx will fix.

Quote:
Thats not an Pak40 auf s307(F)

yes indeed Smile. will be fixed. tho in FP icon is correct?

Quote:
the pz 4 IVH seems wery strong and shermans are quite crappie

ye PzIVH was good tank, at more than 100-150m 75mm M3/MkV needed to hit turret to penetrate it at front. Maneuvre (to get into position for flank/rear shot) and rate of fire is the key for allied tanx.
tip: use ATGs/TDs/VC to cover maneuvres of Shermans/Cromwells.

Dima

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:54 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

this one seems correct.

ok found, u mean SS PzPio - fixed.

7A_WeeFunk

Rep: 41.5

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:22 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Dima i tested some more on Lebissey woods the bgs staioned there are

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/9018/closecombat070908120720bd2.jpg

im sure its the Daimler Mk 2 thats causes the crash, even crashed against AI

about the uniform heres how an ss uniform should look like

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/4/closecombat070908120712cq2.jpg

and this one of mine SS bg that got disbanded in Bayeux maybe im wrong about the uniforms but i think it should be SS however i missed the screenie on which BG it was

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4111/closecombat070908010243ht3.jpg

[IMG]http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/9618/falconww0.jpg[/IMG]

Dima

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:31 am Post subject: Reply with quote

WeeFunk,

Quote:
im sure its the Daimler Mk 2 thats causes the crash, even crashed against AI

ok thnx, fixed.

Quote:
about the uniform heres how an ss uniform should look like

AFAIK that's CC5 bug - no matter whom u use in battle - SS/FJ/Heer u'll c HEER uniform and marcking. But in BG screen, when u click soldiers u'll c correct uniform.
tho can be mistaken here...

Bugfixer will be available today.

ANZAC_Tack

Rep: 22.3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:27 pm Post subject: ok Reply with quote

downloaded v.91 last night.

deleted old games/old plugin.

installed new plug in.

yes, AVRE/croc's immobilise with 8cm morter, VERY easy to do, happened Twice with AI.

also german 8cm Morter has 200M min range, 3" Morter has 250M,on purpose? i 'imagined' both to have similar range...most mods do,i will probable be corrected soon...

in the TRSM GC, i noticed something strange, old CCV bug? dissapearing BG's.I only pressed NEXT at end of each game, NOT back to command like i do ONLINE H2H. it reduces 'bugs'

english lost a BG here(allies map,i did not retire unit,just gone)the map below 69/50, i lost... ALL BG's had FULL supply, all held all VL's.

same with german BG, was there, then GONE, Impossiable to move in any direction.where the allies 7/3 BG is, it was supposed to attack german BG,but took map uncontested.

espree de corp

Glote

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:24 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, I'm sure I have 091. But now I have a nother bug that came during the night (it realy did!!) now when I try to instal TRSM in CFG, I have this message:

Faild to copy C:\Programe Files\...\Maps\HIll112S.btd to System Original\Hill112S.Btd.gjs44 beacause C:\Programe FilesMaps\...\HIll112S.btd does not exist.

What can I do, do I have to reinstall CC5 ?

ANZAC_Tack

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:53 am Post subject: few more... Reply with quote

this team runs like a vehicle, wont go into buildings etc...

this MMG Vickers heavy team ACTS like a Medium GUN (75mm)and run like a vehicle also. curious, wont go into 95% of buildings.

the 222 seems to have the barrell as central axis point, the TURRENT points at enemy!!! like a lollipop!

lastly,
AMMUNITION for infantry.
the ammunition seems to me a major Issue for me. allies seem to be (fo smle mk1no4 .303) running about with 1 bandolier(50 rds) of ammo, how so? combat load was in excess of 300 rds. a realistic assult load is at least 110rds(10 rds in magazine,2 bandoliers). ditto smg loads(6 magazines in combat pouch as i recall from collecting days), 90 rds, thats 3 *30 rd magazines(sorry sten 20?) i always run out within a BRIEF firefights, while gerry pots away all day...

espree de corp

ANZAC_Tack

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:12 pm Post subject: graphics M10 TD Reply with quote

the M10 TD 3"

two points:

1. the gun rotation speed is the slowest i have EVER seen, its same speed as CCIII KVII 152mm with conscript troops. a full rotation would take, i guess 2 minutes. its painfull!

2.the graphics have similar problem to GJS, sometimes it shoots with bent barrell? i saw a STG44 with 30 degree bent barrell with mirror sights in a book Laughing but not a tank...yet (firing) Rolling Eyes . picture says thousand words.

espree de corp

golani_2

Rep: 5.6

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:21 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a couple about the TRSM campigan...

-In ouisterham (spell?) Allies attack from the west (from inland towards the sea) other than the fact that it's not possible, usually it will get them to be out of ammo and fuel unless they made great prograss...

-How come Pegasus bridge and merville battaries belong to the Allies from the start?
Historically Pegasus was taken with fire (although it was not heavily gurded) and the battries took a hell of a fight to be destroyed...

Dima

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:54 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
yes, AVRE/croc's immobilise with 8cm morter, VERY easy to do, happened Twice with AI.

is it same for 3-inch mortars vs german tanx?

Quote:
also german 8cm Morter has 200M min range, 3" Morter has 250M,on purpose? i 'imagined' both to have similar range...most mods do,i will probable be corrected soon..

germans had better shells.

Quote:
english lost a BG here(allies map,i did not retire unit,just gone)the map below 69/50, i lost... ALL BG's had FULL supply, all held all VL's.

need to know the name of dissapeared BG.

Quote:
same with german BG, was there, then GONE, Impossiable to move in any direction.where the allies 7/3 BG is, it was supposed to attack german BG,but took map uncontested

need to know the name of dissapeared BG.

Quote:
this team runs like a vehicle, wont go into buildings etc...

fixed.

Quote:
this MMG Vickers heavy team ACTS like a Medium GUN (75mm)and run like a vehicle also. curious, wont go into 95% of buildings

fixed.

Quote:
the 222 seems to have the barrell as central axis point, the TURRENT points at enemy!!! like a lollipop!

can someone help with it?

Quote:
the ammunition seems to me a major Issue for me. allies seem to be (fo smle mk1no4 .303) running about with 1 bandolier(50 rds) of ammo, how so? combat load was in excess of 300 rds. a realistic assult load is at least 110rds(10 rds in magazine,2 bandoliers).

it was 110rnds+2 BREN mag.
but i decided that it's too much if they can spend 110 rnds each battle, plus they had only 5 loaded clips other were in as u said in bandolier.

dit
Quote:
to smg loads(6 magazines in combat pouch as i recall from collecting days), 90 rds, thats 3 *30 rd magazines(sorry sten 20?) i always run out within a BRIEF firefights, while gerry pots away all day...

ye 6 mags x28rnds.
same decision as above.

Quote:
1. the gun rotation speed is the slowest i have EVER seen, its same speed as CCIII KVII 152mm with conscript troops. a full rotation would take, i guess 2 minutes. its painfull!

turret was hand cranked. that's why it was really slow - slower than Tiger had.

Quote:
2.the graphics have similar problem to GJS, sometimes it shoots with bent barrell? i saw a STG44 with 30 degree bent barrell with mirror sights in a book but not a tank...yet (firing) . picture says thousand words

CC bug - i dunno if it can be fixed via moding.

Quote:
-In ouisterham (spell?) Allies attack from the west (from inland towards the sea) other than the fact that it's not possible, usually it will get them to be out of ammo and fuel unless they made great prograss...

was fixed in v091.

Quote:
-How come Pegasus bridge and merville battaries belong to the Allies from the start?
Historically Pegasus was taken with fire (although it was not heavily gurded) and the battries took a hell of a fight to be destroyed...

GC starts at 6am June 6th, both objects were taken earlier.

will upload bugfixer tomorrow.

ANZAC_Tack

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:08 am Post subject: ok Reply with quote

well the load for lee enfield maybe could be 1 bandolier(50 rds,it has 5rd charger clips,10 clips) and magazine on rifle 10 rds, so 60 rds would be VERY LIGHT,i can see your thinking if its 6am, LOTS of ammo lost in a) atlantic b) droped when mg42 went off c)fired at nothing in particular.

man its gonna be ROUGH when a BG gets cut off! " FIX BAYONETS !!!!!" least the Bren had a 7" double edged bayonet(well australian mk5 did,also some 10" monster)

hand cranked M10 TD, why has nobody been bothered to notice this in CC1(yes M39 jacksons,sherman 76 and m10 is towards the end)/CC2/CC3(WesternFront mods) CC4 and CC5 GJS.

the .50 HMG wont fire at any tried angle OR range. tried at 50/100/300M and refuses to fire. this is on M3 command half truck(the graphics in command screan, of a armoured car by the way) and the half truck with .50 Only. not tested with infantry .50(not seen yet)

Lastly, here is the 'dissapearing BG'(below 69th) mentioned previously.it reappeared....?????

espree de corp

Dima

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:41 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
well the load for lee enfield maybe could be 1 bandolier(50 rds,it has 5rd charger clips,10 clips) and magazine on rifle 10 rds, so 60 rds would be VERY LIGHT,i can see your thinking if its 6am, LOTS of ammo lost in a) atlantic b) droped when mg42 went off c)fired at nothing in particular.

ok u won, will increase standart ammoload to 80rnds for No4 and to 60rnd for german rifles.

Quote:
hand cranked M10 TD, why has nobody been bothered to notice this in CC1(yes M39 jacksons,sherman 76 and m10 is towards the end)/CC2/CC3(WesternFront mods) CC4 and CC5 GJS.

M36 and Sherman 76 had elctrical traverse.
M10/A1 and M10C/IIC had hand cranked turret, like KV Smile.

Quote:
the .50 HMG wont fire at any tried angle OR range. tried at 50/100/300M and refuses to fire. this is on M3 command half truck(the graphics in command screan, of a armoured car by the way) and the half truck with .50 Only. not tested with infantry .50(not seen yet)

thnx - fixed.

found out why Cdn BGs keep dissapearing - fixed.

tonite i will upload the bugfixer.

Dima

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:13 am Post subject: Reply with quote

bugfixer is uploaded.

fixes everything mentioned here but names of the BGs in the stratscreen. ammoload was increased as well.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Total Realism Sub Mod
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: