Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1232
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
ANZAC_Tack

Rep: 22.3
votes: 1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:04 pm Post subject: my wing and winin list. Reply with quote

bugs listed in other forum,this is my blog then...

75mm cant sit in bloody bunkers there MADE FOR, 88's should fit in those big barstards in gold!
the 37mm and even 20mm flax i have taken down shermans, i mean is it tin foil? surely a 37mm at 200m+ front on shouldent be able to take em out with a lucky shot.

76mm russian guns, what in the load, soft lead? 7 guns on gold beach, 2 side shot on sherman killed, 3 immobles...7 flaming ATGs...WTF?

the shadow on the mg42 half truck, its like its 10M high.

AC heavy inf run like tanks, why?

I bounced 6 shrecks rounds of a techrah! it was 120M side on, whats with shrecks, like a RG in CCIV r better.

why put mg34's with 8 man inf teams, there spotted in seconds, and blasted to kingdom cum! nead some german mg34 teams with ost to keep em in line...

what happened to trenches? gun trenches?

some unit comes in day 2 for allies, who is it, armed something, was like june 23/24th deployment date.

hmg 42's are lacking on almost every beach,reason?

basically, i played as germans and allies, and i just roll on inland, its seeming impossiable to stop allies, dam the counter attackin tanks better kick fuckin ass to balance it. 45 and 76mm guns just dont stop em, there spotted so fast, and killed so quick, it blows me away, UNlike utah 1.1(0?) uber 88!

good luck anybody stoppin those flame tanks, immob and run!

espree de corp

Dima

Rep: 87.3
votes: 16

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:51 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

hi tack,

Quote:
75mm cant sit in bloody bunkers there MADE FOR, 88's should fit in those big barstards in gold!

those bunkers were not made for ATGs.
but anyway i think that's better to have them like that.

Quote:
the 37mm and even 20mm flax i have taken down shermans, i mean is it tin foil? surely a 37mm at 200m+ front on shouldent be able to take em out with a lucky shot.

u mean u KO Shermans with 3.7cm and 2cm FlaK? never succeded that in my games!

Quote:
76mm russian guns, what in the load, soft lead? 7 guns on gold beach, 2 side shot on sherman killed, 3 immobles...7 flaming ATGs...WTF?

penetration of those guns is not that cool. pretty same as pak38 w/o SP shells.

Quote:
the shadow on the mg42 half truck, its like its 10M high.

bug - thnx Smile.

Quote:
AC heavy inf run like tanks, why?

got bugfixer?
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4058

Quote:
I bounced 6 shrecks rounds of a techrah! it was 120M side on, whats with shrecks, like a RG in CCIV r better.

hmm, interesting, sure of hits?

Quote:
why put mg34's with 8 man inf teams, there spotted in seconds, and blasted to kingdom cum! nead some german mg34 teams with ost to keep em in line...

7men teams Razz. Germans didn't really use MGs separatly from Grenadier Gruppe.
well just adapt new tactics - old will lead to hvy casualties.

Quote:
what happened to trenches? gun trenches?

Tack, do u ever read readme?
Removed them as they r useless in CC - don't provide neither cover nor protection and enemy can spot them almost from start.

Quote:
some unit comes in day 2 for allies, who is it, armed something, was like june 23/24th deployment date.

u mean Guards? they r not guards - they r 51st Highlanders - somehow mooxe messed up my pln Razz - so u got wrong icons (BG, weapon, editor) altho content is correct.

Quote:
hmg 42's are lacking on almost every beach,reason?

why 716.ID should have sMG42?
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3873&start=0 <---read this.

Quote:
basically, i played as germans and allies, and i just roll on inland, its seeming impossiable to stop allies, dam the counter attackin tanks better kick fuckin ass to balance it

meant to be like that. Did allies stop for long on beaches in reality?
usually germans can counterattack allies in Caen area with many many tanx:). And u have 130Lr in the north - try it Wink.

Quote:
45 and 76mm guns just dont stop em, there spotted so fast, and killed so quick, it blows me away, UNlike utah 1.1(0?) uber 88!

side/rear shots plz Smile.

Quote:
good luck anybody stoppin those flame tanks, immob and run!

only 4 Crocs in the beginning.

Tack, if u have read readme u'd know that 3.7cm,4.5cm,4.7cm have 2 HEAT "rockets" that can pen. 150mm@200m pretty ok to kill Croc Smile.

7A_WeeFunk

Rep: 41.5

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:08 am Post subject: Reply with quote

in ouisterham i have been whit my poor 716 inf bg since the start of the gc and ill think theyll stay there for quite a while, anyway they have been out of supplies since the first battle. notice its the 10 th and the allies started from the West, messed up entering path they got all bunker in the west to start whit.

Though all atg are now destroyed but i also managed to kill shermans whit 20 mm several times and the other pak 35/36 killes stuart shemans, at cars quite easy if they are near and and get rear or side shot at sherman even killed sherman whit thoose halfcrappy at team they have.

one more thing Dima

the Sdkfz 222 have miss placed turret

The 7.62mm and 40mm i found effective at destoying tanx in both Courselles sur mer and on gold beach
and using schreks i killed an firefly head on 100m one shot in buron

however the cromwlles get easily imob by mortar and small atg like 37mm HT and an SDkfz 222 armored car put up to fight an Cromwell at 70m in ranville it imobillising the crom and sustained 5-8 shots from the crom before bursting to flames

[IMG]http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/9618/falconww0.jpg[/IMG]

ANZAC_Tack

Rep: 22.3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:15 am Post subject: my apoligies dima, Reply with quote

i was mad as hel last night, my opponent quit in disgust, and i was in a bad mood.
i shouldent just rant like a madman, ill try to be more specific and point out problems, and good features.

ill even try some screen shots and do some research....

drinking and posting just dont mix!

i am enjoying TRSM, u know im a massive fan, the beta has some great features, the new one also does, like utah, it takes getting used to,and i already found interesting ways to destroy shermans,and live a little longer. as allies im rolling on through, but once my churchill based tanks run out, im screwed. yet to see my favourite weapon of beta trsm in action, the .50 HMG. have to play Much more....
again, egg on my face..thatks 'guest' for pointing this out.

espree de corp

Dima

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:10 am Post subject: Reply with quote

hi WeeFunk,

Quote:
notice its the 10 th and the allies started from the West, messed up entering path they got all bunker in the west to start whit.

yes it was messed up - bugfixer fixed it.

Quote:
the Sdkfz 222 have miss placed turret

thnx, but that's noted in readme Wink.

Quote:
however the cromwlles get easily imob by mortar and small atg like 37mm HT and an SDkfz 222 armored car put up to fight an Cromwell at 70m in ranville it imobillising the crom and sustained 5-8 shots from the crom before bursting to flames

imo that's the questions of luck (calculated by engine) but if they will repeat often let me know Smile.

Tack,

be my guest Smile.
the more u report the easier is to make good and bugless TRSM v1.

7A_WeeFunk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:45 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

well dima its quite repeating but dont change anything i like it as it is nice to stop thoose tanks on their way to the front so the enemy losses a great portion of firepower in his attack. i think mortars are real killers in this mod.

if theres any 12cm mortar are thewy also paired in groups of two? if it is it would be good news for the allies

:drink1

Dima

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:51 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,

Quote:
well dima its quite repeating but dont change anything i like it as it is nice to stop thoose tanks on their way to the front so the enemy losses a great portion of firepower in his attack.

easy to stop tank with mortars?

Quote:
if theres any 12cm mortar are thewy also paired in groups of two? if it is it would be good news for the allies

no 12cm or 4.2" in TRSM.

MarkM

Rep: 43.9

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:35 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Tack,

I was inadvertently logged in as "guest",

No prob mate, we all feel like that from time to time. Nice to see your last post and explanation. Hey, you are allowed to be human.

Game on.

Mark

7A_WeeFunk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:30 am Post subject: Reply with quote

actually it happends i dont got any screens but it happends that i imob only cromwells whit mortar in buron and ranville maybe theres something in the tanks file thats wrong`?

stiener

Rep: 46.4
votes: 3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:59 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad all GJS needed was an FN bren that worked, a h/t that a mortor couldnt destroy and a realistic shreak range. IMHO

i havent played Dima's mod yet.....waiting for all the bugs to be fixed........but from what i have read the allies still dont have a bren that works...[ very telling in the inf battle in GJS ] and the shreaks and fausts got dumbed down to unrealistic.
too bad

my 2 cents

WHEN THE PIN IS PULLED "MR GRENADE"IS NOT OUR FRIEND !

Dima

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:55 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
.....waiting for all the bugs to be fixed

play it in order to help to fix all the bugs

Quote:
ut from what i have read the allies still dont have a bren that works

where did u read that?

Quote:
and the shreaks and fausts got dumbed down to unrealistic.

only those who didn't play it long can tell that.

check AAR, in this GC i play as the allies.
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=24532#24532

tigercub

Rep: 23.5
votes: 2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:44 pm Post subject: MarkM and i Reply with quote

Are playing head ta head campaigns me German and markm allied and visa/versa me allied half day then swap over.

its is very good so far, thanks for fixing mp40 and light mgs working well now
small probs
1. German kar98/rifles most have 40/30 rounds but 1 in 4/5 have like 20 rounds a bit low don't you think? if you become out of supply they get like 5 rounds as we know the supply in the game does not work well any way, its a bit harsh?

2.min mortars ranges yes i know you are setting to there historical ranges
but in a lot of cases the maps are to small to use them with any effect maybe a 25% drop in min range?

3. A small point had a HT get knocked out with 2 bursts from one MG killing the 2 crew like ta see a little bit more protection for them, i know MG can take them out but not with so much ease (8 rounds in this case).

it is the best mod going suck suck!

Tiger!

The best Target is the one you just Hit!

Started with CC1 Demo

Last edited by tigercub on Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:41 am; edited 3 times in total

MarkM

Rep: 43.9

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:23 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dima,

Also in the above games with Tiger, his 8/3 Canadian disappeared twice after contesting a map. It reappeared the first time as regular reinforcement then after next fight, went AWOL again. We started with your version 9 and are currently using version 9.01.

Mark

Dima

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:59 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
1. German kar98/rifles most have 40/30 rounds but 1 in 4/5 have like 20 rounds a bit low don't you think?

the one with 20rnds has schiessbecher with alot of ammo.
think 40rnds - is too few?

Quote:
2.min mortars ranges yes i know you are setting to there historical ranges but in a lot of cases the maps are to small to use them with any effect maybe a 25% drop in min range?

will think about it.

Quote:
3. A small point had a HT get knocked out with 2 bursts from one MG killing the 2 crew like ta see a little bit more protection for them, i know MG can take them out but not with so much ease (8 rounds in this case).

fixed.

Quote:

?

Quote:
Also in the above games with Tiger, his 8/3 Canadian disappeared twice after contesting a map.

need to know what units it had in roster before it dissapeared.

btw do u play elite vs elite?

bugfixer will be uploaded tomorrow.

tigercub

Rep: 23.5
votes: 2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:32 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Dima wrote:
Quote:
1. German kar98/rifles most have 40/30 rounds but 1 in 4/5 have like 20 rounds a bit low don't you think?

the one with 20rnds has schiessbecher with alot of ammo.
think 40rnds is to few.
not sure how many the standard solddat carried with him but i do think 40 is to few!

Quote:
2.min mortars ranges yes i know you are setting to there historical ranges but in a lot of cases the maps are to small to use them with any effect maybe a 25% drop in min range?

will think about it.

Quote:

fixed. cool

Quote:

? so i get what i want.

Quote:
Also in the above games with Tiger, his 8/3 Canadian disappeared twice after contesting a map.
yes this is true.
need to know what units it had in roster before it dissapeared. ill ask markm if we have info sill.

btw do u play elite vs elite? yes

bugfixer will be uploaded tomorrow.

The best Target is the one you just Hit!

Started with CC1 Demo

Dima

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:15 am Post subject: Reply with quote

grab bugfixer:
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4058&start=0
fixes all the bugs mentioned till now.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Total Realism Sub Mod

Jump to: