Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1247
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
Pz_Meyer

Rep: 0.4

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:29 pm Post subject: any conspiracy theorists around Reply with quote

conspiracy theories as in New World Order, illuminati, Freemasons and the like.

For starters if one is to believe in the New World Order, that idea has been hatched and in 1991 Pres. Bush gave his speach claiming a New World Order and peace and security both at the same time. Both of wich the UN is responsible to the world for. What's very interesting about this speach is that Pres Bush gave it at the house of Congress and while he was giving the speach he is flanked by 2 Fasci, symbols of fascism used by Hitler and having their origins in Ancient Rome.

Ef13

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:11 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

You could say the same thing about the EU (beginings of a NWO). But I think the UN is completely toothless and will remain that way for a long time.
In terms of a NWO subverting American values and replaceing our current form of government, I dont subscribe to any global conspiracy.
However I do believe that as the value of the Dollar continues to fall, global commodities will start being priced in other currencies, futher putting the US in a bad position globally. Once this happens you'll start seeing the EU other influential counties (UAE) pushing the US around instead the other way around.

ANZAC_Tack

Rep: 22.3
votes: 1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:36 pm Post subject: me personally Reply with quote

as an australian, i think ur all crackpots, and i just dont give a rats ass.

please take no offence, its not personal, i just dont follow conspiracy theories.

i follow CC the true god.

and beer...

espree de corp

Polemarchos

Rep: 27.3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:40 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

American values? now that a nice conspiracy theory....

no, but serious... NWO does not exist... Its all realism and pragmatism that rules... and more important: no one needs to hide it.

conspiracy is ever-present ranging from making a party without inviting the school losers from fusion of mayor corporations to oust another company...

conspirare (lat.) = breathing together

To brave men few words are as good as many

Polemarchos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:43 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Ef13 wrote:

However I do believe that as the value of the Dollar continues to fall, global commodities will start being priced in other currencies, futher putting the US in a bad position globally. Once this happens you'll start seeing the EU other influential counties (UAE) pushing the US around instead the other way around.

wont happen... falling dollar in fact is better for the US economy (exports)

Ef13

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:55 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Polemarchos wrote:

wont happen... falling dollar in fact is better for the US economy (exports)

Ya, its worked out great so far for places like mexico. Rolling Eyes

Pz_Meyer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:32 am Post subject: Reply with quote

the european union was the beginning of the NWO. the world is divided into spheres under the NWO, ever heard of the open borders policy that's happening in North America, that's part of the NWO, it's also a way to break down the us constitution. The UN plans on having the NWO in place by 2015, it's no hoax but a real agenda already being put into place.

They plan on having a European Union, North American Union, African Union and a Asian Union, all under the UN

Ryz

Rep: 13.9

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:12 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you guys watch the office? This is totally Dwight Shrute home turf.
View user's profile Send private message MySpace Profile: Ask+for+google,+and+Skype+names

Polemarchos

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:21 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

guys there is no "the UN"

the UN = 192 nations and all do what they want, sometimes they can agree on somethings... Starbucks has like 1000 times more money than the UN...

NWO doesnt exist... what exists is int. Law and that is good

Pz_Meyer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:35 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

If the NWO doesn't exist then why do so many politicians around the world refer to it, all starting with Gorbachev and then president Bush sr.? It is real and being implemented, it's not something people are having the opportunity to vote for.

Polemarchos

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:54 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

i think they just refer to the end of the cold war and the automatically new environment in the international system...

Last edited by Polemarchos on Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total

schrecken

Rep: 195
votes: 15

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:57 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

But even more telling....

French actor Marion Cotillard says America fabricated the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

The 32-year-old actor, who last month won an Oscar for her rendition of signer Edith Piaf in the movie La Vie En Rose, questioned the veracity of the 2001 attacks in a radio interview that has only recently come to light, the Daily Mail has stated.

"I think we're lied to about a number of things," Cotillard said, singling out 9/11 as an example of the US making up horror stories for political ends.

Referring to the two passenger jets that were flown into the twin towers of the World Trade Centre, Cotillard said:

"We see other towers of the same kind being hit by planes. Are they burned? They was [sic] a tower, I believe it was in Spain, which burnt for 24 hours.

"It never collapsed. None of these towers collapsed. And there [in New York], in a few minutes, the whole thing collapsed."

She also suggested the twin towers were destroyed because they were outdated "money-suckers" that would've cost more to pull down that to illicitly destroy.

"It was a money-sucker because they were finished, it seems to me, by 1973, and to re-cable all that, to bring up-to-date all the technology and everything, it was a lot more expensive, that work, than destroying them," she said.

The comments may cast a pall over what many have recently suggested was a promising career in the US film industry.

She also questioned the US Moon landing during the interview, recorded last year on the French radio program Paris Premiere - Paris Derniere.

"Did a man really walk on the Moon? I saw plenty of documentaries on it, and I really wondered. And in any case I don't believe all they tell me, that's for sure," she said.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

ANZAC_Tack

Rep: 22.3
votes: 1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:50 am Post subject: lol Reply with quote

she is a total nut job,

because in 1 interview destroyed her career,and proved she needs a straight jacket.

espree de corp

Pz_Meyer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:23 am Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not saying that 911 was known before hand, but in defense of conspiracy theories: Hitler burned down the reichstag and blamed it on the communists so he could invade Poland on false pretense. Sound familiar?

Now look at the damage done to the Pentagon and tell me where an airliner slammed into it, there's no wing damage to the building.

Next time you watch CNN weather try and see where the border between the US and Canada is, because as of today it looks like one big country, but all US states and Canadian states still have their borders just no national borders.

And there are photos of stockades with barbed wire fences waiting for detainees, US national guard soldiers training for civil disobedience. when the general populace wakes up one morning to martial law there'll surely be civil disobedience.

southern_land

Rep: 155.2
votes: 14

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:28 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Now if CSo was still alive i could guide you to the greatness that was Southern_lands thread of madness...

instead...

www.prisonplanet.com

www.whatreallyhappened.com

definitely different takes on the nature of reality

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess

Jump to: