Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1232
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Author
Fatboy

Rep: 0.2

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:22 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep really looking forward to this one.

I've spent far too many hours on your Bulge Mod for WAR, much to the annoyance of my Mrs. Laughing Excellent and very enjoyable.

Keep up the good work.

Nomada_Firefox

Rep: 32.9
votes: 9

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:45 am Post subject: Re: CC WAR - A Bridge Too Far Mod - On Progress Reply with quote

Soon you will see this mod, I´m working very very fast. Of course probably I will release one alpha version first.
Here one battle preview with the vehicles that I have added from TT´s CC4 veteran mods (without snow). The same from my mod Invasion Normandy 1944.

El fighter from shot is a BF110.

"Nada escapa a mis dominios".
Clan Nomada Web Site
FirefoxCCMods Web Site
(Only www.FirefoxCCMods.com is a English web site).

platoon_michael

Rep: 56.2
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:38 am Post subject: Re: CC WAR - A Bridge Too Far Mod - On Progress Reply with quote

Sorry but the maps are just way to dated to make this mod any fun.
Best bet is to import one of the good CCV mods and just wait for the CC2 re-release,it was mentioned in the WAR forums at Matrix that it's going to be done.

Nomada_Firefox

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:31 pm Post subject: Re: CC WAR - A Bridge Too Far Mod - On Progress Reply with quote

platoon_michael wrote (View Post):
Best bet is to import one of the good CCV mods and just wait for the CC2 re-release,it was mentioned in the WAR forums at Matrix that it's going to be done.

It is a matter of opinions, I like the old cc2 maps, they are small and very good with the war ai, personally big maps with 15 teams is not good. About CC2 release, I knew about it the past year but on this moment, I only have war and I´m making my mod with it.

Speaking from other things, I will use the TLD uniforms. I have asked to Schrecken and there is not problems with it. Perhaps I will add some UK airplane from it. But no more, vehicles are TT vehicles from the old CC4 veteran, they have not snow cammo and they are perfect for this.

Clan Nomada Web Site
FirefoxCCMods Web Site

squadleader_id

Rep: 53.2
votes: 7

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:32 pm Post subject: Re: CC WAR - A Bridge Too Far Mod - On Progress Reply with quote

Nomada_Firefox wrote (View Post):
platoon_michael wrote (View Post):

It is a matter of opinions, I like the old cc2 maps, they are small and very good with the war ai, personally big maps with 15 teams is not good. About CC2 release, I knew about it the past year but on this moment, I only have war and I´m making my mod with it.

I don't think PM is referring to the small maps...but rather to the dated map graphics and textures.
I think Mafi posted some new CC2 expansion maps with more modern textures.

Quote:

Speaking from other things, I will use the TLD uniforms. I have asked to Schrecken and there is not problems with it. Perhaps I will add some UK airplane from it. But no more, vehicles are TT vehicles from the old CC4 veteran, they have not snow cammo and they are perfect for this.

Uniforms? Do you mean the Rank Graphics or the Soldier Uniforms (soldier color)?  The stock CCTLD uniforms are from stock Atomic CC5...rather bland and not historical (those light gray Germans and light green US troops  Smile )...even the Brit uniforms are a bit off IMHO.

Nomada_Firefox

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:08 pm Post subject: Re: CC WAR - A Bridge Too Far Mod - On Progress Reply with quote

Quote:
I think Mafi posted some new CC2 expansion maps with more modern textures.

I have not seen nothing and I work with the stuff that I know. I do not be waiting to end the mod more, I wait end it on one or two weeks.

Quote:
Uniforms? Do you mean the Rank Graphics or the Soldier Uniforms (soldier color)?  The stock CCTLD uniforms are from stock Atomic CC5...rather bland and not historical (those light gray Germans and light green US troops  Smile )...even the Brit uniforms are a bit off IMHO.

How many uniforms.txt do you know on game? Rolling Eyes I´m not making a new game, I´m making a complete mod from a old great game, some that we have not seen on many time.

Clan Nomada Web Site
FirefoxCCMods Web Site

squadleader_id

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:31 am Post subject: Re: CC WAR - A Bridge Too Far Mod - On Progress Reply with quote

Nomada_Firefox wrote (View Post):

Quote:

How many uniforms.txt do you know on game? Rolling Eyes I´m not making a new game, I´m making a complete mod from a old great game, some that we have not seen on many time.

The CC5uniformsmod by Dreaded88 has much better looking historical uniforms.  Utah, Bloody Omaha and GJS also use historical uniforms.
VetBoB's uniforms are also very nice.

Nomada_Firefox

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:48 am Post subject: Re: CC WAR - A Bridge Too Far Mod - On Progress Reply with quote

Well, I have ended the screens, of course I have not deleted the snow because it would be too heavy work for me, specially when there are other easier options but they are more ABTF. It is one example.

Now I must end some graphics, sounds and little more.

Clan Nomada Web Site
FirefoxCCMods Web Site

squadleader_id

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:52 am Post subject: Re: CC WAR - A Bridge Too Far Mod - On Progress Reply with quote

You're using the "snow" interface?
Why not use the reg CC5 interface...just need some minor work on the mainscreens...the rest works fine without editing.

Nomada_Firefox

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:26 am Post subject: Re: CC WAR - A Bridge Too Far Mod - On Progress Reply with quote

squadleader_id wrote (View Post):
You're using the "snow" interface?
Why not use the reg CC5 interface...just need some minor work on the mainscreens...the rest works fine without editing.

Because it gives problems on multiplayer, it is not at 100% equal. But if you want try, you can make it, I can give you all my stuff. Personally the best option was the TLD but I have not money for it. The second option can be the new CC2 when it be released. But I´m happy playing a new mod on WAR, it is free and it runs very well.

Clan Nomada Web Site
FirefoxCCMods Web Site

Sapa

Rep: 76.3
votes: 8

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:27 am Post subject: Re: CC WAR - A Bridge Too Far Mod - On Progress Reply with quote

How can changed graphics have any effect on Multiplayer? Both players are using the same graphics or?? Confused

Nomada_Firefox

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:57 am Post subject: Re: CC WAR - A Bridge Too Far Mod - On Progress Reply with quote

Sapa wrote (View Post):
How can changed graphics have any effect on Multiplayer? Both players are using the same graphics or?? Confused

Because screens and buttons are no the same at 100% and game gives errors sometimes. If you had made a mod changing all, you had seen it.;)

Of course, I repeat, if somebody wants edit it, he will be free for it but I do not go to put all my free time on edit 1000 tga or more.

Clan Nomada Web Site
FirefoxCCMods Web Site

Sapa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:45 pm Post subject: Re: CC WAR - A Bridge Too Far Mod - On Progress Reply with quote

Changed colours on all graphics in Battle of Berlin from blue to green...

and now with the easy modded txt files you should have the sparetime to change the graphics to! Wink

Nomada_Firefox

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:14 pm Post subject: Re: CC WAR - A Bridge Too Far Mod - On Progress Reply with quote

Sapa wrote (View Post):
Changed colours on all graphics in Battle of Berlin from blue to green...

and now with the easy modded txt files you should have the sparetime to change the graphics to! Wink

Very funny,  Rolling Eyes if you want make a comparation with a bad joke, first you should see that I have made it on the past on CC5 and WAR. Next you should see that I do not make mods only for CC games.

And next you should see you on a mirror. Rolling Eyes

Clan Nomada Web Site
FirefoxCCMods Web Site

Sapa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:30 am Post subject: Re: CC WAR - A Bridge Too Far Mod - On Progress Reply with quote

done!

ghosts6.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  18.04 KB
 Viewed:  7582 Time(s)

ghosts6.jpg

Troger

Rep: 17.5
votes: 2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:13 am Post subject: Re: CC WAR - A Bridge Too Far Mod - On Progress Reply with quote

Hey Firefox, do you plan to make this mod PLAYABLE? jejejejejejejeje  Laughing

Using cc2 maps is no good!

Nomada_Firefox

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:22 am Post subject: Re: CC WAR - A Bridge Too Far Mod - On Progress Reply with quote

Troger wrote (View Post):
Hey Firefox, do you plan to make this mod PLAYABLE? jejejejejejejeje  Laughing

Using cc2 maps is no good!

Yes, people will play it soon.

The unique no good is to read the people writting stupid comments when they have not made absolutely nothing like this on WAR. Your stupid child comments do not help. It is a mod and it is free.

Clan Nomada Web Site
FirefoxCCMods Web Site

Doramas

Rep: 52.5

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:03 pm Post subject: Re: CC WAR - A Bridge Too Far Mod - On Progress Reply with quote

Go on Firefox, you are one of the best cc series modders, remember that. And we need no so bigs maps, is close combat, not "distance combat"

Nomada_Firefox

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:57 pm Post subject: Re: CC WAR - A Bridge Too Far Mod - On Progress Reply with quote

Doramas wrote (View Post):
Go on Firefox, you are one of the best cc series modders, remember that. And we need no so bigs maps, is close combat, not "distance combat"

I agree with all  Cool specially with the last.

Clan Nomada Web Site
FirefoxCCMods Web Site

Nomada_Firefox

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:03 pm Post subject: Re: CC WAR - A Bridge Too Far Mod - On Progress Reply with quote

I have been thing and I go to use the old CC5 blue. Probably next when I end this mod, I will use it for other more. Wink

Clan Nomada Web Site
FirefoxCCMods Web Site

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Jump to: