Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1247
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Author
CSO_Sbufkle

Rep: 32.2
votes: 1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:12 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

mooxe wrote:
These rereleases are only one step above modding and the end product is still 10 year old Close Combat.

Well put... although one step above modding is perhaps beign one step too generous...

CSO_Sbufkle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:34 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

southern_land wrote:
They won't be attracted by crap Zombie mods

Im not trying to attract anyone! lol! Thats too funny! I got paid to do work for CC and seeing the circus coming with the Simtek team got out when it was good... but the work with Simtek helped me get gigs elsewhere, where I actually saw how OTHER companies did things.. which is interesting. However that being noted, for CC, I dotn need any money to do things anymore, and I do what I want for work, mods ect because I have no obligation. Left out? Good lord no! AQm I welcoem byt eh CSO/Simtek/3T country club? God no.. but I dont care!

Some guy had a funny idea and I took it to CC3.. just for kicks! And that what Im getting!

Although at best whatever comes of that mod, I hardly think Ill finish it really as anything but a fun add on, its rather rough of you to call a mod crap prior to it being made.

You can read lieterally and between the lines in all these threads that WAR and COI are seen for what they are, mods... and Ill give you one thing, the hope there will be a CC6 is stirnging some people along to buy these rereleases, hell wasnt a rallying cry of COI that to support/fund future versions of CC you should buy COI? I guess that was so effective, it wasnt rehashed for WAR...

I think at this point 3T has to say outright... will there be a CC6? Not HOPE to be one.. but concrete? Or is it expected that some people will pay for CC5 Rerelease and thus the circle is complete? I dont even think anyone will believe there will be CC6y even if 3T says there will be.... the PR damage by the 3T team and glorified testers like Flamethrower have pretty well stomped on the CC community.

CC modders will work with whats out there to keep the game alive, and dont seem to be swallowing what 3T is thrying to force feed them... read the posts.

CSO_Sbufkle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:43 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

platoon_michael wrote:
And Subfkle,
Your an idiot for even starting this thread

I didnt start this thread.. was split by admins...

platoon_michael wrote:

You were an idiot back when you said "I'M a Mapper,all Hail me"

I am a mapper.. dont recall sayign the rest of that though...

platoon_michael wrote:
You were an Idiot when you said countless times you would help make maps for BoB (and never did)

IIRC I did look into it, and with what you offered for overview maps to use as guides, didnt really have alot ot work with.. honestly, I thought you were doing well when I saw some good pregress when you started making your own maps. Ill admit wintrer maps are tough.. SL did a great job on WAR maps, they certainly arent my forte.. I am not obligated in helping anyone, I will if I can, but get it form many diifferent places, form different games and projects paid and for fun, not to mention real world. But we all can relate to that.

platoon_michael wrote:
You were an Idiot when you left.

You tell me.. I guess I am!

platoon_michael wrote:
And your still an Idiot as bashing CC is what you only came back for.

No I have been doing CC work for some others and like any old hobby, you always seem to come back to some... I think its crazy how 3T iin PR in forums like this, is treating the community.. and I voice this displeasure. As anyone can agree or disagree with..

platoon_michael

Rep: 56.2
votes: 25

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:32 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

You may not have said all hail me but you sure played the part.

The pictures I uploaded were fine,you just either lack the imagination or spoke too soon when you said you could make X amount of maps in a week.
No you arent obligated to do them but you shouldnt have offered (more than once)

You tried to jump on the "I'll Mod CCIV Bandwaogn" then backed out for what ever lame reason it was.

You also told me that CCIV would never be re-released.

Well here it is.
Not by my doing in any regards,heck I didnt even hang around long enough to get in the credits or a free copy.All I have is suggestions.
I posted them,I left.
With people like you,Anzac Tack and who ever the person responsible for the leak of WAR leaves me to believe there wont be as many on that list should a next time come around.
Yea I stated my complaints about WAR,and im sure I'll have some more.
But you on the other hand just downright have a grudge against anyone working on CC.

And it shows.

platoon_michael

Rep: 56.2
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:28 am Post subject: Reply with quote

My apologies to anyone who read that.
I was out of line last night.

I'm done with this conversation.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Jump to: