Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1240
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
mochoho

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:56 am Post subject: Help SAS 3.5 Reply with quote

When i got registered to this community a few weeks ago i could not imagine that these mods are so f***** great and i must admit, i'm CC junkie.. So i started to download bloody things (although my girlfriend has lot of patience, i think she's gonna leave me or kill me, or maybe both), and can't stop playing GJS4.3... But now when GJS4.4 is on the way, i sad to myself, i could try maybe Bloody Omaha or SAS 3.5 while waiting plug in for new GJS.. So please help, which one do you prefer most and do i need that fix for SAS or some other plug in manager (on homepage, http://www.klanglabor.de/cc5/# says that i need pl in manager V1.1 and i only have V1.3)...

Thanks guys, youre the greatest...

http://www.vojska.net

RunningMan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:03 am Post subject: Reply with quote

i have the 1.3 PluginTool and it works fine with all the mods that are here in the DL-section (including sas 3.5). Plus SAS is easier to install because the maps are included in the *pln-file.

have fun !

RM

mochoho

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:19 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, RM, this is not the first time that you helped me so i'm very grateful to you (wish you all the best man)... One more thing because GJS4.4 plug in is coming soon, which one is the shortest one to play, BO or SAS... (can't wait new GJS, love to play with Brits and Canadians)... Very Happy

RunningMan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:44 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

i never played BO so far, so i cant help you with that question. But i can only commend you the SAS mod. The sounds are really fantastic !
First time i played a SAS battle i really was scared (especially the time i heared the 2cm Flak the first time).

The time to play it ?

Dont know. So far i played 6 GCs in Regular (cc 5.01) and never came to ending one of them.
Longest one was about 500 hours of gameplay. i guess the time for any GC in any mod will be similar to that.

RM

bambam887

Rep: 22.3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:52 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Mochocho,

All mods are fun to play Very Happy

Anyway since you are addicted now like most of us, do not worry on which mod to DL first. We will be here for a long time and so will the mods ... Wink

mochoho

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:59 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you're absolutely right, specially mods for CC5.. Very Happy... But there's so many of them.. Shocked .. And the good thing is that my father's Pc back home is an old p366 and the game is running smoothly, so whenever i go back home i can play it... Thanks guys you made it all possible. Wink

Pzt_Mac

Rep: 3.4

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:11 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me what the SAS Beta fix pack is, and how to instal it?

Thanks

Pzt_Mac

mochoho

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:10 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Good question.... Rolling Eyes I also don't know.. There is no details on the homepage
http://www.klanglabor.de/cc5/... Rolling Eyes

mochoho

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:12 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm, sorry goes like this http://www.klanglabor.de/cc5/

bambam887

Rep: 22.3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:19 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
simply install this "fixpack1.pln" file over your
"SAS3.5 --BETA--" installation in your plugin manager...
it fix several map bugs and the bunker bug...

i also upload a new fullversion to cso (for those peoples who has not download the 200mb version before), the new version has the fixpack1 includet, it is not necessary to dl the fixpack for it...

Where i got the info Wink

mochoho

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:23 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks bam, problem solved.. Wink

Tacloban

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:02 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Question: Can I have the maps for both GJS and SAS in the same Maps folder without them overwriting each other?

Thanks,

Tacloban

ZAPPI4

Rep: 33.3
votes: 2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:16 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Tacloban wrote:
Question: Can I have the maps for both GJS and SAS in the same Maps folder without them overwriting each other?

Thanks,

Tacloban

Maps for the SAS Mod is on the plugins, thy will not overcopyed other map for other mod .... Map for GJS dont overcopy any other map( except the map for 4.4 but it's only some info text who are copyed some older 4.3 maps, and if you reinstall the plugins 4.3 in your Cfg manager after intsalled new 4.4 map both mod will be playable without problm

Tout est possible ... il faut juste connaitre quand.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Tacloban

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:26 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

cool

Tacloban

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:32 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't see anything about thsio at the SAS page, and there's no readme, so I come before yoiu with this question:

Installation of BETA2 fails because the installed is looking for vehicles.abd in the package folder that isn't there. I see from the webpage that this file was edited, as would be expected. Does this file show up with other people?

Thanks,

Tacloban

ZAPPI4

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:36 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Tacloban wrote:
I didn't see anything about thsio at the SAS page, and there's no readme, so I come before yoiu with this question:

Installation of BETA2 fails because the installed is looking for a vehicles.abd in the package folder that isn't there. A mod of this kind would certainly be expected to have a modded version of this file. Any ideas?

Tacloban

When u installing a mod you must unload any mod to get the config manager free of any mod .... Then now, go to your plugins folder in your cfg manager and delte the sas.pln then go to your cfg manager/package folder and delete the sas folder ..... after that install your SAS.pln again in your plugin folder into the cfg manager ... then run the manager and install it....

it will work

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Tacloban

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:54 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Zappi4, you are fast, faster than I could edit my post.

I did uninstall another mod before attempting to insatall SAS. Do you mean I have to take out ("unload") all of the other mods out of Configuration Manager, including packages, and then reload the SAS.pln? I will try this.

Thanks for your response.

ZAPPI4

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:03 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

No i means
when u installing a mod into your confg manager, u must unload( uninstal ) any mod runing.... If you played GJS and wanted to install SAS, just run the config manager and unistall the mod( by click right on the mod and select the unistall) not delete it...

For the sas, you tryed to install once, it failed then you must delete everthings about the mod failed( sas in this cases) and replace the pln then run the cfg manager and install it

Tacloban

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:04 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

ZAPPI4 wrote:

For the sas, you tryed to install once, it failed then you must delete everthings about the mod failed( sas in this cases) and replace the pln then run the cfg manager and install it

I did just that. Aftert uninstalling GJS4.4 pln, I tried to install SAS: no joy.

Then, on your recommendation, I moved all packages and pln (except SAS) files to another folder,then installed: beaucoup joy. Thank you thank you thank you.

It's really helpful to be able to run these two mods alternatively without much file management. Sounds like I will have to delete SAS package folder each time I wish to install, no problem. Both mods have been very satisfying so far. I only wish SAS did not require CD like GJS.

Thanks again,

Tacloban

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

Jump to: