Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1231
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Author
AT_Stalky

Rep: 27.4
votes: 10

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:59 pm Post subject: WAR, SteelGunner, PrototypeBeta & MOOXE vs AT_Clan Reply with quote

The nation of SGPBM (SteelGunner & PrototypBeta & MOOXE), have open fire on the AT who's soldier landed on a beach in Normandy just to have a BBQ. The AT are shocked over this violence, and we saw no other solution then to fire back.
AT_Zappi who's the president of AT_nation is stunned, he screams "-retaliation, lets get all the Normandy and teach SGPBM a lesson!".
Settings:
1. GJS 4.4 GC
2. Line VS Line
3. 15 Min
4. Morale
5. No Limits
6. Two Min warning

The AAR, may be posted in this thread.

AT_Nation

Last edited by AT_Stalky on Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:17 am Post subject: Steel-Proto Defends Normandy 4.4 GC Reply with quote

It is true, Steelgunner and Proto have join forces to drive back the Allies in Normandy. After fighting hard on the Russian Front for two years, the Furhrer has decided to put his best troops in Normandy to launch a knock out punch on the Allies. The offer to take command of the German Forces in Normandy was snap up in a second.

We swear by our oath that we will never surrender and only see victory in the future. Our line will not be broken and our enemy will only see the blood of there fellow soldats draining away from there once beating hearts.

Proto and myself see our selfs as Brothers in Arms, not as a nation. We fight and live by the sword.

Late Breaking news.... Mooxe has now joined our Battle Force. Welcome.
Proto and Myself have decided to limit it to a total of 3 players.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

Capt Coburn CF

Last edited by Steelgunner on Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total

AT_Stalky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:19 am Post subject: AAR Reply with quote

6th of Jun 1944
UK version = AT_version & view of events. SGPB may have there own AAR here as they see things from other side.

Gold Beach,
Stalky and Steel fought, Steel held most of the map from hedge and Left side, a AT_Tank reached the house and the safty of its blocking the LOS.
But Steels Fasuts team didnt alow the tank to be there, and fjuuufff it was in flames, DAMNED...

Juno Beach,
A massed tank assault was bringing the Germans on there knees, this map is really hard for Germans to hold on to. Steel placed his guns as a veteran would, this took 3 Tanx, but the naval got a evil 88mm. A 75mm was taking out a Sherman, then a Command Sherman as our the 95mm "hows" finaly silenced it. Steels infantry was well placed, and his damned flamers killed our fine man, such wast of my fine boys. Forward screemd Stalky and the AVRE "buffed" in a 290mm bomb, and the Comandos finaly got the centre building. In the end, the Germans morale broke, and UK gained 3 extra Vls.

Sword Beach.
A AWRE and 2 95mm tanx was clearing the buildings, but Steel redraw his men, and only when was geting into the houses he orderd them back, a furious fight emerged. Flames, grenades, SMG fire, and a Mg42 fired from the building next to us. The Sherman moved up the ramp, BANG; ka-pling, the round bounsed off, but from where did that shot come?? Bang, again and the Sherman was imobile, but now we saw wher it was, and the guns was destroyed. A faust team moved forward in the cover of a house, my brave Sherman team never saw it untill the round hit them. The UK got some buildings but Steels clever defences slowed the assult down.

Stalky, over and out

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:03 am Post subject: June 6th AM Update Reply with quote

Germans Forces Update June 6th 1944 am

The ATAllies have stormed the Beaches..... no major breaks or exit locations taken. Our Anti tanks Guns losses on Juno Beach was high. On a high note Proto has totally dislogded the AB from Merville Batteries. A soldat from the 744-711 was awarded the iron cross for his 9 kills as a sniper and a free pass to Paris later on to visit the pretty french girls. Pegasus Bridge was a used a holding point, we did not advance across the bridge. We waited and killed 8 AB and wounded 4. Our losses where 6 killed and 7 wounded, mainly due to there AB guns.

Movement in the PM , the 6th of June was back across the river for the Pegasus Bridge Group (Ost 642) These troops will be in a better defesive position there. The rest is classified, but we can say the tanks are moving up to the front.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

Capt Coburn CF

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:11 am Post subject: June 6th PM Battle Gold Beach Reply with quote

German Forces Commanded by Steel
Aliied Forces Commanded by AT Fernando

Allies at the start hold of the hegde line on beach. No exit locations lost, but due to low morale at the 1:26 mark the Germans lost a centre pillbox location. Germans lost 2 infantry guns and 1 Pak 40 and a handl full of men.
Alllies lost 1 M4A4 tank, 1 6 pound gun and a handful of men. Over all a dual of guns and small arms fire.

Next battle is Sword Beach File to be used is AT3

Salute Steelgunner

Capt Coburn CF

prototype_beta

Rep: 0.1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:09 pm Post subject: Prototype_Beta v AT_Fernando > Merville Batteries > Da Reply with quote

Merville Batteries

I was relieved to see the AB enter the map from the west as this is a tough spot for them to advance out of. I covered the north with a lt MG, Zugtrupp and a Infantry gun in the center bunker complex. A second gun covered the field to the south. I deployed the majority of my infantry along the hedgelines in the SW corner and waited for the AB assault...

The initial attack was slowed by MG42 fire and the fact that the second inf gun meant that Fernando could only use the inside hedgeline along the road in the SW corner. After pushing past my first line (a flamer - which never fired, grrrrr - and grenadiere), close in mortar support and a second line of a MG42 and a grenadiere team stopped the advance with more AB losses. At this point he began to move down the far western edge of the board. I had one sniper there since the original MG42 had been killed early by the AB's own infantry gun which i never saw. The sniper, Lt. Buhlman, simply saved the day for us. He took out a sneakling BAR team first. A second tyeam charged losing half its men before they reahced him. He then killed the remaining two soldiers in hand to hand combat. Finally he returned to sniping and killed two more men in a third squad trying to assault his position...this caused the morale loss for the allies and sent them packing off the map.

Lt. Buhlman tallied nine kills and received the iron cross for his extroadinary actions on the field.

Cmdr. Prototype_Beta
2nd Corp, SGPBM

AT_Stalky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:23 pm Post subject: damned, 6th June 2.00 PM, Juno & Sword Reply with quote

We are at Juno Beach
Stalky Commands the UK, Steel The German troops.
Stalkys Tanks open fire, we had aria round the 3 floor building, and after some rounds in the other buildings Stalky commaded the Infantry to move in there, %¤%#Kablammmb/#"&¤, a huge explosion was heard next to my commandoes and a rifle team, nearly all died.... WTF, doeas Steel have a secreat weapon that ATIA (AT Intelligence Agency) have not foreseen? Some of the surviving Commandoes have been heard say, that it was Stalky who ordered a AWRE to fire at the house as the entered it? It would then be friendly fire... These men are called by a military court for investigating if Stalky is fit for Command. Though the same men are now MIA, after they was sent to "investigate" a enemy strongpoint... Stalky deny having anything to do with that. In the end, the UK controlled the whole map. As Stalky say, its result is the main thing not minor things as a few lifes..

Sword,
Stalky and Steel again
Stalkys troops get into house, Steel flames them many dead, AWRE comes up, KABOOOMMMB, Stalkys men dies, again.. It fires again, KABOOOMMMMB, and the Sherman next to building explodes, ? is it Stalky or the AWRE? In the end Steel defended so well, Stalky couldn't get the North EXIT, though the whole City is now cleared.

PS i deny killing my own men, no prof is ever found or any survivors either...

AT_Stalky

ANZAC_Lord4war

Rep: 3.5

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:14 am Post subject: mmm Reply with quote

if the gerries need any help driving the allies back into the channel.
ANZAC_Lord4war offers his services as a mercenary free of charge.
despite only playing 2 or 3 h2h gjs 4.4 games.i am willing.
i wouldnt be able to play a great deal of games,but i will accept any battles that come my way if i can play in a casual basis (when i am online)

Forget words,actions will show your true ambitions!The Battlefield,In many cases, the terrain of a battlefield can be the best resource a commander has. A clump of trees, an abandoned house, or a drainage ditch can all be powerful tools in the right hands

ZAPPI4

Rep: 33.3
votes: 2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:23 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

against Proto:

07 / June / 1944 , 06.00 morning

doing strat move where i moved AB to secure Benouville, the map before the pegasus bridge , and hold pegasus.......
German moved Bg to attack Juno...

Gold sector:

Here the german force are medium, with only one medium Pak able to fit in bunker, and 2 heavy AT gun.... Game start with 7 tank tryed to catch this medium Pak in the south big bunker ..... after loosing one centaur and some ammo fired, the Pak explosed ..... Naval destroyed the Flak placed on south west.... still the heavy Pak placed behind the north bunker, my air support will catch it at the end of the game ..... allied lost here 2 Tanks(sherman and centaur) and some inftry .... german lost all their Gun and still with only one Vl the middle west Vl road ....

Juno sector :

The german attack .... but allies are in armored Bg here and in defend ...
at start the centaur helped with one stuart and a gun fired the south house, Pak placed here explosed after some shoot ..... Avre advanced to the big central house before move west to clean the house on middle where German moved .... after 10 min, where german loosing one by one each of their grenadier placed to protect the South vl road, their moral go down and German were disbanded ....

Sword sector:

Continuing to attack here .... all the german force was on the both wood area, except 2 or 3 Mg defendind the north bunker at the entry of the city ... tank supported by some inftry will clean it azap .... i launched combined support attack on south wood area ( naval and arty) 3 mortar team out, 1 grenadier out , but the Pak still alive, i didnt detected where it was exactly but i knwo that the medium pak was there ... my infantry moved to the south west wood ... one Mg defended the filed before the wood, but with one sherman move and the inftry, they was killed quickly, then my infatry entered the wood and clean 95% od this wood area( south west) before game stopped by timer.... it will be hard to defend this sector for the German the next battle ....

next step the AB attack on Benouville, be carreful soldier, mechanized german Bg are there but it will be a meeting battle ...

thx for the game Proto

Tout est possible ... il faut juste connaitre quand.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

prototype_beta

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:59 pm Post subject: June 7 - Morning Reply with quote

Move:

Shifted forces forward...gambled that Zappi would strike out from Juno and attacked from south...he didnt move.

Zappi covered most of the relevant info. I feel as if I did the best I could with what I had, but the Juno attack was questionable. Either way...we still have them somewhat dispersed and it will be several rds I believe before they link up their north and south forces...if ever!

Muhahaha!

Prototype_Beta, Cmdr 2nd Corp

ZAPPI4

Rep: 33.3
votes: 2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:19 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Benouville against proto

Well it was a meeting , i run some trooper to hold east and north east Vl, i run troop in the chateau on south west too ..... proto too ...

After some mistake from both side about where moving in this chateau ( some house are really difficult to move in block by block, cos sometimes u must pass by the door what you cannot see before been at some meters ) well proto lost at this game, his trooper was splinted some in , some outside and then the Ab secured the chateau, after destroyed one heavy mechanized Pak, i saw the road to the west VL maybe free of any enemy, i run one team to his VL road, but the Mechanized Pak crew defended it, and it was only neutral .... on north and center some of his team stoped my advance but i think the way is going good here for the AB, they are now strongly installed at benouville and German will must fight to get back their supply road from west( north west VL road still German but for how many time now Smile )
Thx for the game ....

Tout est possible ... il faut juste connaitre quand.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

AT_Stalky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:01 pm Post subject: Damned war! Reply with quote

AT_Stalky Command the UK, vs SteelGunner Commander of Germans

Its another day in the hellhole named Normandy....
Bridge Map
The Grim Commander Steel was had 3 IV tanx, and moved his infantry here and there, my sniper, placed where i expected Steel not to go, was overun by the nasty Germans but they payed a prize, 3 of his men dead.
Ohh no, was the word i heard over the radio from the 17 pdr, when all hell broke lose, the 17 pdr got 2 rounds in the IVH, as it focused on my infantry gun in a house, lucky for me, the third round killed the beast. In the end SG gained ground, and he repelled my limited counter attack.

The map North of Sword..
I havent even noticed the names on the villages, im just not intrested, i whant to go back to my beer drinking in London, I was drafted back in the army and this have turned my life around, its my 2nd day sober.. Ohh how gray the world looks now... And where is the girls?
The battle started direct, my Pioneers flamed the building at the south docks corner, inside was a German team, Steel have placed them and a Pak and a Shreck there to, fourtualy for me, the flamers comes out as winners in this situation.. My 3 Shermans suppresed the Houses, lucky for me, as the Pak have survived, my Fire Fly moves up, and BANG, kaplink, the Pak40 round bounced of, ughhhh... i got out of LOS. Later i tried to move back the FF just to get of a round and fast redraw, but the driver seams to have got his licence in the DDDS "Donald Duck Driving School", he just moved and turned, spinned, and bang, bang they exshanged fire, but in the end my FF got Steels deadly gun. Some ground was gained, but not that much most for Steels rapid redeploy of troops.

Tailleville,
This was a hvy tanx battle.
Steel had 4 IVH and 3 was in the upper left corner toghether with a Pak38. Often Steel and me just seam to read each others minds, I also had my tanx there. 3 Shermans and a AVRE. I moved forward, and there stand a IVH, BANG, splash, fjusshhh, the Sherman is in flames, achhh not good. I moved forward a second, bang, the Pak got a round, and the poor quality engin fails, im imobelized... But my sherman silenced the Pak, lucky me... Damned, i moved forward the AVRE, and through the hedges i lobbed in a 290 BOMB next to a IVH, and it was no more.
In the end Gemrans lost 3 IVH and some 30? men.
UK losses, 1 sherman 2 damaged, and 15 men?

"-I found a bar" did my adjutant say as he steped into the CP, for me it was like music, FINALY..., and he asked me if i whant to see it, as he showed me a BAR rifle... He ough to be shoot.

AT_Stalky

Last edited by AT_Stalky on Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:11 am; edited 2 times in total

Pzt_Wruff

Rep: 17.4
votes: 1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:58 am Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Kick ass reports Stalky. Wink

prototype_beta

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:44 pm Post subject: 3/15 - Proto v. Stalky Reply with quote

After Action Report (AAR) #C34-67G490005
German Battalion Command, March Sector
Cmdr Prototype_Beta, Southern Army Group

After my last command i was given a few days in the rear for R & R. The time did me and my units good as we were able to call up some more reserves and get our wits together after the drubbing my command had received on the beaches the preceeding days.

Periers Ridge

It was a nice change to command a relatively intact panzer group after the Ost brigades I had tried to pull together on the beaches. Upon reaching the outskirts of the town I assessed the situation. The allies held the eastern side of the field into but not past the main city square. They had moved along the north and captured the Buron exit but their hold in the north was tenuous at best. In the south our forces were split by the wide field that surrounds the southern end of the town.

Deciding to leave our lone Tiger in the shed, I brought 3 Pz IVHs into the battle including Lt. Hegel's Befehlpanzer. I deployed a variety of grenadieres in the town buildings with a flanking group deployed to attack the small area around the Buron exit and another small detachment to consolidate the line in the south. I expected the main attack in the center with infiltration attempts across the southern fields.

The Buron exit was retaken without a shot as the enemy choose to deploy back. This also meant I would have to assault through the hedges and small buildings which the force was not meant to do. I shifted 1 grenadiere to the center and put the other on ambush. I also shifted a panzer to the center road.

The allies began with a heavy barage of the buildings they could see from their jump off spots but with no affect on my troops. after a few minutes enemy infantry began to move down the buildings on eiether side of the main east-west road heading into the town. Sgt. Fehlengard did well with his grenadiers in the buildings before our main Defense Location to the west of the main square. Combined with sporadic support fire from distant armor the enemy adavnce was slowed. Mucch to my surprise an A27 Infantry Support Tank then appeared driving right down the middle of the main road into the sights of a Pak 40 positioned at the elbow of the road past the main defense position. 2 shots destroyed the tank but also gave away the ATGs position to similarly hidden enemy 6pdr. With no LOS it was quicckly destroyed.

Enemy suppression fire from tanks in the field to the south forced our units to retreat along the buidling line to the center defense position where I gave the order to stand or die. At this time the enemy committed a second Support Tank (an AVRE I believe) to the center and it began bombarding the Command Location directly. The redployed panzer arrived just in time however and dispatched the AVRE after a moment of cat and mouse at the elbow of the street. From this point our forces had the upper hand in the center as support fire and our infantry reserves began to make limited counter attacks against the enemy.

As the day wound down I decided to make a quick attempt to get a few shots in at the 2 Fireflys in the southern field with the Befehlpanzer sitting in a defensive position in the far southern orchard. Moving into position the panzer was unseen as the Fly's continued to pound the buildings in and around the Command Location to the north. The panzer then commenced what has come to be called "the dance of the bumblebee" as he moved back and forth adjusting and readjusting his facing to the enemy tanks. After 30 seconds of this they saw him and began to turn. His shot sailed 20m to the right and 50m past the lead Fly as they incinerated the poor crew... (letters have been sent to the families)

Aside from the poor action exhibited by Lt. Hegel and his crew at the end of the engagement, all forces preformed well with 3 medals being awarded due to action. At the break in the fighting, we held the Buron exit but had lost the Chicken Barn in the center south orchard. In all honesty i had troops positioned to retake it but was caught up in the end and did not issue the necessary orders.

Casualties

KIA Wounded Tanks Destroyed (Dmgd)
Germans 7 10 1 (+1 gun dest.)

Allies 7 6 2 (1)

Pegasus Bridge

After overseeing the action at the Ridge I quickly jumped in a jeep and headed to Pegasus Bridge as we again had an arnor group in a position to attack the enemy. This time I faced an AB group devoid of armor. However, open terrain, ample ATG capability, and a well trained and dug in enemy instilled caution in me. In fact I kept only the two vet. medium tanks already deployed. I also avoided guns as I was unsure of the enemy support and mortar capability.

Relying on infiltration I initially approached and took the gliders and Command Location in the fields to the west with little enemy resistance. Although I attemted to soften up the Bridge house Location with one of the tanks, the enemy troops were well hidden behind the house out of reach. With only light and sporadic action I moved two grenadieres forward along the main road heading towards the bridge. Enemy positions along the near bank of the river as well as in buildings on the other side opened killing most of the troops in those two platoons with only marginal ground gained.

Overall the engagement was relatively light with most casuallties due to the ill fated move along the center road. I suggest we hold here for now as our limited resources may be tested trying to get across the Bridge itself right now...

Casualties

KIA Wounded Tanks Destroyed (Dmgd)

German 9 14 0

Allied 9 6 0

Cmdr Prototype_Beta

AT_Stalky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:24 pm Post subject: knock knock on the door! Reply with quote

8th June 2PM, early morning for me...

Ohh, headace, someone just woke me up with a bang on th door, no, not at all, its the Prototype Beta whos desided hes to fight me.

Periers Ridge,
I have just spent the night in the chatuuuou, as the natives call it, Zappi just liberated it the battle before. It seams its just in the No-mans land. Maby not the best place for me to spend the night, but the rumor of a well filled wine magazine drove me here.

The battle was for the centre city, I had a AVRE whos clering the buildings as my infantry gained ground. I lost the AVRE though, this was not that good, damned IVH. In the Soth I had 2 FF supporting the advanmce through city with there long range guns. But Proto had other plans, he moved in a IVH, and got a round of, "blupp" again the engin fails of the FF; damned quality flaws. My both FFs, turned there guns to Beta as he just screeeeeeemd over the radio, GET OUT OF THERE, they have 17 pdr guns, but iv guess the lazy Gemrmans in that tank never heard it as the round just goth through the tank, or may I call it scrap.. In the end AT controlle the whole city centre.

Bridge Map,
I took the safe way out of the heat in Periiers and though to have a quiet day at the Bridge.
Not so, the AB unit stationed here are not in my taste at all, at every free minute they excersice and do pushups and such, so much testosteron... Damned, they remind me of somone i dont know.
ProtoBeta was there to, and his elite troops was just starting a assult. But the assult was more a clever sneak and gain ground at low rate of casualties. This was perfect for me, as my focus was on the wine bottle iv got from chatouuuu Periers. Beta gained ground and are no in "storm" distance of the poor bastards house.

I wonder where i will go next to avoid any future fight, well the smell of wine is strong at the beach. Maby I go there, Im not deserting, just out for a stroll.

Stalky

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:04 pm Post subject: AT GC June 9 Am Reply with quote

H. Q., 09.6.1944. AM Commander-in-Chief West, (High Command, Army Group D) Operations
Section No. 5050/44

After moving up more troops to the coast the 1st Battle was in Courseulles-sur-Mer fought by the 12SS. We had the east side of the map under control with only a small portion by the beach in control by the Allies. We placed our defensive ring around the town. Upon opening up at the start we saw to tanks, I comanded by Pak 40 to open up on 1st tank, second round blew it up on the spot. Second tank I moved a Shreik team in place, same thing, second round blew it up. Small arms fire opened up and the Allies Attack was on, my MG crew held them off with the help of 2 more squads. A 6 pounder was in a building with no LOS, so i got a Shreik crew in place as best i could and fired a round into the building blind and a loud explosion follwed with cry from the crew as they left the building. Another 2 tanks where spotted. I sent my JagIV after the FireFly and a dual began, i had to shoots at him before my own tank exploded. The other tank was hidding behind a bunker, I sent 3 teams of Shreiks after him, all ehausted there ammo and no kill, but they killed 3 crew members inside. (So I donèt think that tank will be back.) I did a limited counter attack with 1 squad and they meet there death with a hail of bullets.

Germans losses. 5 killed 5 Wounded 1 Tank lost
Allies losses 10 killed 20 Wounded 2 Tanks lost and 1 Damaged 60%

A report was over heard on the short wave that some drunken Alllied Commander was on the beach with a wine bottle in hand and shaking his head.

Capt Coburn CF

AT_Stalky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:20 pm Post subject: Another day in paradise! Reply with quote

SteelGunner commanded the Germans, Stalky the UK, 9th of June 6.00 AM

Again we meet at this map, North of Sword, what name it has, I have no clew? I see it before me, but even if I was sober I wouldn't be able to say it or spell it!!

The fight was mainly in the South aria, in the docks, I had brought 2 Sherman's and 1 Pioneer team a BAD, and some officers. The vickers was in the beach bunker. The fight to get a foot hold in the city emerged, the Sherman's was blasting into the houses, as the pioneers moved into place, Shuuuuuuufffffs, damed! The SS BG have Schrecks, and where did it come from? Second round killed my Dock Sherman. The Other Sherman was placed in the South Beach bunker, and received no less than 10 rounds of Schreck fire, cant really locate em until second shot fired... But lucky me, or even luckier the tank, they survived with only 2 dead. Steel moved up the JPZ, he was to kill my advance into the city, my FF was stationed at the Dock Left side, behind the building, and I moved it "back" to get in LOS, and BANG my FF crew fired, at the same time my Sherman moved out of cover to get a side shot into the JPZ, but in the end the JPZ burned after a fatal 17 pdr round went through the front, some hot metal ignited the ammo, now that's a sight for my eyes. My Vickers MMG got into the 2nd alone house at harbor and the Pioneers and a BAR team got the other 2 buildings.

In Oistreham,
Steel had the BG from Sword, its a poor quality BG but as they was well deployed, that made up for there lack of ability and fire power. There was only one way into this map, through the narrow buildings leading into the city, and Steel know that. There most battle was fought, my tanx didn't do to much, as Steel just fired and redraw out of reach of the tanx guns, maximizing the effect of his men in this "fight to the death situation" the Germans are in at this map.. I tried to talk sense to the Germans, over the radio, i was explaining how futile the battle was, they are surrounded... Maybe its my sluddering, due to the excellent wine I came across at Periers Chatuuuu, or they just don't get it? In the end the UK hold the building block, and are in a good position for the next assault here.

Stalky, with a bad temper and a empty bottle!

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:25 pm Post subject: AT GC June 9 Am Ouistreham Map Reply with quote

H. Q., 09.6.1944. AM Commander-in-Chief West, (High Command, Army Group D) Operations
Section No. 5050/44

The Allies where spotted moving in to Quistreham, I had a limited BG there had seen action before on another map the 736 716 BG unit. With not much AT fire power I placed my guns in town. The allies advance was slow, sniper fire slowed them down even more. I battle broke out in the buildings, my infantry slowed them down, to a point where they got bogged down. Stalky brought up a light tank on the middle road, right where I had my 5cm posted, I sent 3 rounds into the tanks and bam it blew up. He then commanded a Sherman tank to get rid of the gun, a dual last awhile and still nothing, he then sent in another light tank I noticed it to late, it sent a round in and killed 3 of the for men. Hans bravely fought on, even an attack by a squad of infantry could not do him in. The support fire
from other squads kept other infanrty attacks off of Hans. Hans loaded the gun by himself and got that other light tank, his dead commardes could rest easy now. Hans was just swinging the gun around to get that sherman when a large bang could be heard inside, dam I said to myself...what a brave soldat.... i order two men to help me and we carried Hans out and put him on a strecher to be taken back to the rear. I pinned my Iron Cross on him, why wait, I could not tell if he would make back alive or not.

The battle ended with the time running out.
German Losses 12 killed 12 Wounded and one gun.
Allies lost 14 killed 17 Wounded 2 Light Tanks

Current File AT 19

Capt Coburn CF

AT_Stalky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:54 am Post subject: Ohh again... Reply with quote

Here comes the Germans again, at Taileville, exact what is a tailleville? That's the question, muddy fields, best is just to scrape it of my boots...

9th 6 AM, Germans Commander is MOOXE, Stalky was the UK commander

Its one of theas mornings again, Monday maby? NO, stupid question, its Sunday by the hangover to tell..
Im up in North Left side, with 1 Sherman and a AVRE, my Infantry are inside the Building in the top Left corner. MOOXE seam to think the same, he have 4 Panzer IVH here to. His 2 infantry teams tried to get inside the building from the left side, but my BAR teams just massacre them, damned manners to start a fight in the middle of breakfast.... On the South side of the building was another 2 infantry teams but my lovely little AVRE placed a BOMB there, XX-SPLABANGA-XX, sla-plowsk, was sound it made, when the Germans was flying in threads. Yes, not that I like gory things but this was surly gory.
One of the IVH moved up and my FF fired over the diagonal of the map, from Right upper corner to the Left Exit VL, the IVH blow up in 2 rounds. Some suppressing fire was laid down over my infantry by the remaining 3 tanx in North, and by long range Fire from a IVH down in South. I moved my PIAT team, to get one of the beasts, it was along run, but worth the risk, as they moved in and fired, and missed, at the range of 40 meters... Even I can make that shot in the state im in, theas UK soldiers... The IVH returned fire, and the PIAT lost one man, achh, not god at all. I shouted over the radio, "REDRAW, NOW", and he moved back. Later he sneaked back, and supported by a Commando team, he placed the bomb in the side, and the IVH was just a bad a memory. The battle continued, the south IVH got into a fire fight with my fine Sherman, pitty, my mass-produced tool of war just died, damned! Then my AVRE, was moved to the aria of interest, and MOOXE moved in a IVH, BOOOMMMB, my 290mm didnt do much, and his 7.5cm fired a round and then he redraw. I had a reserve Sherman in South Right side, and moved it in, cant risk lose the AVRE, and after some firefights it to blew up, achhh.. In the end, the UK gained some ground. MOOXE dove my men back in the south Left sector, but time expired and damaged was there by controlled.
Germans losses 3 IVH tanx, 2 IVH damaged. 41 men dead or such..
UK losses 2 Shermans dead, 36 men gone.

This is just to much, I need a vacation, in a sunny place with a beach!
Stalky

mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:07 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Creully

Fernando vs MOOXE

I gamble Ferno will attack through the south. I was right, 3 allied tanks destoryed on the hedges. Up north he probed and lost 1 team of infantry and 1 tank.

The ambush

Results

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess -> H2H Multiplayer
Goto page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Jump to: