Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1240
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Author
AT_Stalky

Rep: 27.4
votes: 10

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:16 pm Post subject: In Normandy! Reply with quote

Bad and good?
Im sitting here in the dungeon called Normandy and I here Germans officers driving around with speakers on there cars asking us to surrender?!! I would be glad to surrender to Steel but im not suicidal, I know what he want me to do, get my hands in the air and come forward, then he just shoot me, god knows I know, I have tried to get out of the war in both directions, running backwards, but there is NKVD aka Zappi with his Colt 1911, and surrender to Steel, there is a Mauser pointing at me. A soldiers life is never easy, that's for sure. I come to the conclusion I just have to take one day at the time, fighting my way to the next cellar with wine, have a good nights sleep. And back again!

Well, today me and my men was at Bayoux, the Germans was commanded by Steel, and it was horrible, we enterd the houses, in centre, 3 teams got in, supported by a 95 mm how, it was some fight, Steel had guns in the house north of us, many dead. The Exit in mid south, was taken back by Steel, and then back to me again, and finally i got it once more. I tried to fined the Schrecks teams, I fired at some, but don't think i killed any of em.

Benoville, Steel again,
I was having my Infantry BG here VS his Panthers, he got 5 of em, I had 3 m10, and a Cromwell. Steel cleared the châteauuuu, and moved on, I bet he never saw the Wine in the cellar, heheh, if he had he would not have been able to move maby not even stand up, heheh, thats how its was for me when I held that nice blessed part of France! Anyway, he moved in his Panthers in South, whent for the South Mid exit, My men was in ambush there, and when I had 1 schreck 1 panther and a infantry team in same aria i put Naval on them, Steel moved the panther FAST out of barrage, and right into my BAR unit, my grenade damaged his tank, and killed 2 men, or was it Naval who did it? I dont know, for he moved back as my inf team through the grenades. On the other side of hedge, 2 panthers moves up, supported by two inf teams, my m10 played cat and mouse, thats a stupid game, especially if you are a mouse... m10 dead... But I damaged the second and third Panther here. In north, Steel moved forward, and setout to kill my brave rifle team there, not so, the Panther got his side toward my hidden 6 pdr gun, and BANG panther immobile, 2 or 3 men dead, my 3rd m10 moved up, BANG, scream and noice in the Panther, hahaha let them burn, did i SCREEAM over the radio, FIRE AGAIN; and the battle ended.
4 Panthers damaged, vs 2 M10 dead, same infantry losses if Im right or wrong?

Stalky

at107.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  at107.zip
 Filesize:  148.01 KB
 Downloaded:  359 Time(s)

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:12 pm Post subject: AT GC June 16 - Am Reply with quote

H. Q., 13.6.1944. AM Commander-in-Chief West, (High Command, Army Group D) Operations
Section No. 5050/44

Thaon

The Tigers are in action again, Stalky pulled back and waited in ambush. I took some reground and 2 locations. A breif fire fight broke out, not much happened, took out a 6 pounder and in turn they damaged a Tiger tank.

German losses 8 Killed 5 Wounded 1 Damaged Tank
Allies Losses 8 Killed 5 Wounded 1 Gun lost
[/b]

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

Capt Coburn CF

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:17 pm Post subject: AT GC June 16 - Am Reply with quote

H. Q., 13.6.1944. AM Commander-in-Chief West, (High Command, Army Group D) Operations
Section No. 5050/44

Hermanville

The Battle opened up right away, I got a 6 pounder, M10 and a wasp along with a handful of infanrty. A good start..... so I gained back some ground, Stalky started to pull back due to his morale. I advance and got to close with by lone Jag, that had 3 tank kills and 40 infanrty kills, Stalky got him with a Pait Gen, Dam. I then closed in on his last location, but at the end of the battle, the sneaky Stally had crawled between my troops and broke out getting 2 locations. My ring of steel was broken.... grrr. Some work to do next battle. GG Stalky.

German Losses 16 Killed 7 Wounded 1 Jag Lost
Allies Losses 16 Killed 11 Wounded 1 M10 1 Wasp 1 Gun

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

Capt Coburn CF

AT_Stalky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:33 pm Post subject: Ohh, another day in paradise Reply with quote

Steel and me fought 3 battles,

First at Thaon,
Steel had his Tigers, maby 4 or 5 of em, i decided just to take it cool, I had 2 FF and a m10 3 inch, one 6-pdr. Stell moved in the Sothern part, and gain the Right side VL, I had the gun in a house, and got some rounds into the side of a Tiger, but Steel moved up another tiger and the two of em blasted my poor gun into small parts. Uchhh such manners...

And Hemanville,
I was in the Hedges North of the Enter location, i though this was a good place to start a assault, my men, (i run away as I saw the first German) anyway, my men had a WASP there supported by a m10, and they was looking forward to some BBQ, and what a BBQ it was, as Steels flamer team flamed both my wasp and m10. My infantry men decided to move back, and returned to the Chatuuuooo. My PIAT thoug sneaked down the field, for i suspected Steel would counter assult, as my morale was low due to "WE LOST ALL OUR TANX)... And as susspected there come Steels last JPZ, bang bang, he fired at the Chatooouuu, damned my PIAT didnt fire as the tank moved by them, cowards... I had to get the tanx to move back, as move the PIAT there was to riskable, Steel had 4? infanty teams in the aria supporting the tank. I placed the barrage, as Steel is a tanx commander of highest standard, he react directly and move the JPZ out of barrage, heheh direct into my PIAT team, kaaplonk, hit but no damage, KAPlongk, hit and the tanx is in fire. Finaly the last tank of this Germans BG is dead.. In South "Normand Fox" aka Steel moved forward, and my 6-pdr with 2 inf teams holed em back, I killed a Schreck here, as it tryed to kill my fine 6 pdr. I had sneaked a team up the hedges, and it was run like crazy, and gained 2 VLs. Steel was furious, I herd him over the radio, KILL THAT TEAM, GET EM, but they run faster than Steels men did.

In bridge, cat and mouse, its all about guns, and deploy, and god knows Steel knows how to use both.
I had a 6 pdr, but my ytanx i dint whant to use, as Im out of fuel, i just brought 2, same with mortars, no point using em as they lack ammo, there for I have nothing really good to silence the nasty big loud guns. Steels wellplaced guns blasted like crazy, I just moved back and forward my men, to try to meakem fire at any unit exept my men holding the Southern VL, I lost the bridge VL but held the Exit to ranville as battle ended. I lost one poor tanx. Damned.

Stalky, Over and out

at110.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  at110.zip
 Filesize:  150.07 KB
 Downloaded:  301 Time(s)

AT_Stalky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:12 pm Post subject: file 112 Reply with quote

File 112, Thaon is next

at112.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  at112.zip
 Filesize:  150.57 KB
 Downloaded:  340 Time(s)

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:38 pm Post subject: AT GC June 17 - Am Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Movement

Bayeux

Bayeaux still at a stand still, Stalky moved around some men around, small fire fights broke out, Stalky kept his tanks back. He did advance with 2 tanks, a shreik took one out and the other retreated. I did advance across a side road, only to be cut down my a squad of Stalky s men, I then returned the fav when he tried the same thing, my MP 40 cut down the recon squad.

German Losses 8 Killed 12 Wounded
Allies Losses 10 Killed 9 Wounded 1 Tank Lost

Capt Coburn CF

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:44 pm Post subject: AT GC June 17 - Am Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Benovuville

Four panthers left in BG and still advancing, I advanced and took out his infantry mostly, played cat and mouse with one of his tanks. He dumped naval one me as expected and no affected. I took out one of his M10 and 2 guns. It cost Stalky some ground and one location. The Allies have only one location left here. Mooxe or Proto refresh Zug Steel s Panther, it is damaged and can not move.

German Losses 14 Killed 10 Wounded 2 Panthers Damaged (Only 1 man each)
Allies Losses 21 Killed 15 Wounded 1 M10 Lost 2 Guns

Capt Coburn CF

mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:09 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Only 4 left?

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:15 am Post subject: Only 4 left Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Yes only 4 left, naval has taken out 7 panthers. I did say long ago do not go into Benoville. Oh well, I am a team player and blame no one. Four Panthers used wisely will still stop them, just naval will stop them. There BG is finished there.

Capt Coburn CF

RedScorpion

Rep: 11.7

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:34 am Post subject: Reply with quote

mooxe wrote:
Only 4 left?

lol

Ceci tuera cela

ZAPPI4

Rep: 33.3
votes: 2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:31 am Post subject: Reply with quote

well, at least, i destructed with M10 and Cromwell 7 Panther, if i dont made against Mooxe and steelgunner.... then the rest was dommaged by naval and deleted from your battle group.

Tout est possible ... il faut juste connaitre quand.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

AT_Stalky

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:13 pm Post subject: Thanon battle Reply with quote

This was a hard battle at Thaon VS MOOXE

Tigers, good i hate em, here had the enemy the 101 Abt,

I had 2 FFs and 6 pdr gun, and some rocks...
Mooxe moved up the building row in the centre, direction North.
I hade 3 teams and a PIAT there, the PIAT was spoted right away, it was blasted by Stg44 and later when it was safe, MOOXe drow up a Tiger to finish it off. Damned, I moved my FFs from the Right side of map, where i expected the assult to come to the LEft side, and they got there just in time, i was all but overrun by MOOXES well trained and cordinated troops. They shifted the balance, well, maby not really, they stoped the Germans infanty advance, and my barrage immobiled the Tiger.
And as this happend, mooxe redirects the assult, to centre, and here comes the infantry and a Tiger, damned, I get one PIAT forward, (i had 3 PIATs) and Kaploooonk, at 50 meters just hit no damage, but after all rounds was fired the Tiger was Immobile, phhhuuu, but danger is not over, in the silenced Right side, comes 3 Tigers, driving north. I move my FFs from Left side to centre, to guard the North exit, lucky for me, the timer stoped the battle.

Stalky

at113.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  at113.zip
 Filesize:  149.83 KB
 Downloaded:  348 Time(s)

AT_Stalky

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:06 pm Post subject: File 114 Reply with quote

This is somebattle

Hermanville
Steel VS Stalky
This GErman BG have plauged the poor UK troops for to long, last battle the last JPZ was put to rest.
The UK had a narrow line streaching right across the map, Germans really dint know where we where to deploy. I focused in the Filels in the Left side, north aria. It was narrow deploy, a risk, sure, a flamer can do reall damage, and "Flamer Gunner" aka Steel is famous for his experiance in handling them. More than once I have lost to much to his BBQ. Anyway, 6 Infanty teams with 3 light tanx was placed there, and direct as battle started Steels Pak 40 killed one, the other two was out of his LOS, as the wreck blocked it. Im normaly not a man of war, I was drafted, but this started to be fun, Steels infantry team near by was pounded by the 2 remaining tanx and many inf teams, but the damned Pak was fireing at my brave men, and god he would in the end kill all of em if it was not silcenced. I send 2 Inf teams behind the top north hedge to get behind the Gun, as same time I placed the barrage over the Pak. Dint do nothing really. Steel is fast like a rattle snake, and he redirectd his troops from all over the map, they came running like crazy SS-men (they are). My two inf teams was reaching the rear position as same time as Steels first team, my 2 teams killed it, but took hvy losses, and as this happens Steel bring forward 2 more teams, and the PAk now turns around and starts fire at my rear teams, I now orders my Staghound tanx to move into LOS of the PAK, and they fire like hell, BANG, the gun is finaly dead. The Stag continues to pickoff the Germans and Steels men are really pissed, the bring forward a Schreck, and Steels men know how to use em, I put my Mortar on it, and first grenade killes one man, Staghound and mort fire with help of two inf teams, DAMNED Schreack just be dead.... And it was killed, by what? I dont know. The 2nd Schreck came forward, and run into my advancing infantry, such luck, one men was killed. Stells redirect of troops was finaly in place, and theu are really pissed and start kill my men, at same time I moved forward in the Entering aria (Mid right side) and my WASP and 2 teams gains ground but was stoped later.
Back in Top North Left side, I have now contrtoll over the hedges in the Fileds there, and Steel move in the second Schreck again, but his remaining 2 men got ight over my inf team Schreacks DEAD.
That was the last 2 Shrecks of that BG, now only 1 Pak40 remains, nasty SS, with nasty commanders are not to play with, damned.

Stalky

at114.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  at114.zip
 Filesize:  148.66 KB
 Downloaded:  289 Time(s)

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:57 pm Post subject: AT GC June 17 - Am Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Pegasus Bridge

The rear bridge has been the focus of the last 3 battles...I want them out from my rear. So I planned an attack there from the Bridge side and across the bank, where i could lay down some fire. I put a AT gun there in case they put a tank there and a MG squad. The battle opened flaming a squad in a pillbox. I then stormed the position, I wanted it over quick, the cross fire from the other side was to much for Stalkys men. The rear is now in our hands, we can focus our eyes ahead to get rid of the BG.

German Losses 18 Killed 14 Wounded 1 POW 1 Gun lost
Allies Losses 17 Killed 23 Wounded 1 Tank Lost

Capt Coburn CF

AT_Stalky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:58 pm Post subject: file 117 Reply with quote

File 117

at117.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  at117.zip
 Filesize:  150.69 KB
 Downloaded:  283 Time(s)

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:05 pm Post subject: AT GC June 17 - Pm Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Movement

Bayeux

Stalky moved in an Infantry group in Bayeux, they only had M10 for support. So I knew this was my chance to attack them hard. I position my Stug 42, a 75 mm Inf Gun, and an MG 42 plus a 8cm Mortar Squad to cover the road crossing. I am not sure why, put I had a feeling he would attack there in mass across the street. I was right, it was a blood bath, Stalkys men where cut up real bad, the ones that made it across where in rough shape and my advancing squads took care of them. I moved my Stug 42 around with my will any place and chewing up his last units. I stormed ahead and took one of his 2 locations, his morale crashed before I could get his last location. Another disbandment there for this German BG unit that has been there from day one.

German Losses 13 Killed 8 Wounded
Allies Losses 30 Killed 25 Wounded 5 POW

Capt Coburn CF

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:16 pm Post subject: AT GC June 17 - Pm Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Benouville

This Allied group has given the Lehr Panthers alot of greive, the naval has been horriable like in real life i am sure. Stalkys group only had one location left, I decided to try to chew up his men and get his morale instead of advancing to last location of his. The battle open up and fire fights broke out in the buildings. I waited to see his locations of his men, a tank was in a building along with a 6 pounder and some men, I drove up a panther in the rear of the building... but it tracked. I found another 6 pounder in a building, I order my shreik crew to take it out.... Bang is was dead, he dumped naval on my Panther, it was damaged by a piat and naval fire. I drove off the emeny there with infantry support. My lone working Panther edge up to the 6 pounder and tank in the building, I took care of the gun first.... then moved up alittle more to get the tank.. the Cromwell damaged the track of the Panther, but in the end the Cromwell was in Flames. I took care of a few more men of Stalkys BG and then his morale crashed.

German Losses 15 Killed 12 Wounded 3 Panthers Damaged
Allies Losses 21 Killed 18 Wounded 1 Tank Lost 2 Guns Lost

Capt Coburn CF

AT_Stalky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:23 pm Post subject: First this then that Reply with quote

Yes, painfull

First Steel hit me with Tigers, then Panthers, painfull, yes, yes,. I let the survivor tell the story.

Stalky

at119.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  at119.zip
 Filesize:  149.69 KB
 Downloaded:  283 Time(s)

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:05 pm Post subject: AT GC June 17 - Am Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Thaon

The Tigers are in Thaon.... the Allies have 3 Locations left. Stalky decided to fight in the church, I moved in 3 Squads of recon and supported them with 2 Tiger tanks. Stalky moved up a tank to help out his soldats, my Tiger did give a side shot away to the Sherman, but the Tiger took care of the Sherman with 2 rounds into it. The Infantry moped up the rest of Stalkys units in the church. I grabed some needed grounded and the clock stopped. The Allies are now left with one location and facing the pressure of the Tiger BG.

German Losses 4 Killed 2 Wounded
Allied Losses 13 Killed 6 Wounded 1 Tank Lost

Capt Coburn CF

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:13 pm Post subject: AT GC June 17 - Am Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Hermanville

I moved in the Panthers to mop up the Allied BG in Hermanville since numerous Allied BG fought here before and the BG had no tanks left. I planned to move in quick and cut the Allied BG off, it worked. The Allies had only one M10 and a few 17 pounders. I took care of one 17 pounder and then his M10 showed up and also took care of that tank. I spotted some infantry and also took care of them, his morale was low and moved in for the kill. The clock ran out and saved Stalky with one location left.

German Losses 10 Killed 13 Wounded
Allied Losses 26 Killed 16 Wounded 3 Pow 1 M10 Lost and 2 guns.

Capt Coburn CF

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess -> H2H Multiplayer
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Jump to: