Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1240
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Author
mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:00 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Buron meeting engagement

MOOXE vs AT_Red_Scorpion

The panthers ruled the wheat fields. German losses... 3 infantry, 2 crew of a panther, maybe a few minor injuries. Allied got disbanded with less than 6 mins into the fight. Allied losses... 1 FF, 1 Sherman, 1 Stuart...4 6pdrs and a pile of infantry. The FF bailed out actually... so it wasnt counted as a kill in the end game stats.

SGMP95.zip
 Description:
Latest German GC File

Download
 Filename:  SGMP95.zip
 Filesize:  148.15 KB
 Downloaded:  311 Time(s)

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

RedScorpion

Rep: 11.7

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:03 am Post subject: Reply with quote

you're just lucky mooxe

Ceci tuera cela

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:59 pm Post subject: AT GC June 15- PM Reply with quote

H. Q., 13.6.1944. AM Commander-in-Chief West, (High Command, Army Group D) Operations
Section No. 5050/44

Pegasus Bridge

The 857É346 are in the Peg map, with only a few locations, but the emeny 9É3 of the Britts are cut off at Benoville and are now low in supplies in the Pegasus Bridge map. We need some ground here to attack later. I set up a more defesive ring around the hedges. The battle opened up right away, I took out 2 guns and some infanty. Next Stalky launched a barrage that got one of my Stugs, they left the tank under fire from a barrage.They are in the back lines being question about this as we speak. A bravery Stug crew took out a Firefly, which in turn another Firefly took out a Stug. I gain some much needed ground and even got on the other side of the river nearer the big bridge to contest those 2 locations next time plus one new location was captured and bringing the total to 3 locations and a firm hand on the map. They will be even lower on ammo next turn.

German Losses 10 Killed 8 Wounded 1 Stug Lost 1 Stug Damaged
Aliies Losses 15 Killed 9 Wounded 1 Tank 2 Guns Lost

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

Capt Coburn CF

Last edited by Steelgunner on Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:46 pm; edited 3 times in total

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:08 pm Post subject: AT GC June 15 - Am Reply with quote

H. Q., 13.6.1944. AM Commander-in-Chief West, (High Command, Army Group D) Operations
Section No. 5050/44

Benoville

The Lehr I.6 are in Benoville against the 131é7 Britts. Naval has helped the Allies here last time. I expected naval... so i spaced my Panthers, the Naval opened up and damaged two Panthers... they could no longer move. I spotted a 6 pound AT gun and took it out with a Panther, next a Piat crew, a Cromwell Tank and some infantry where taken care of. A 90 mm Britt tank did cause some problems, the tank took out 2 of my Panthers under a German Barrage... my Shreik team took out the tank. Then another 90mm came out, but this time my Panther took care of it right away. Next my infantry rushed for locations, another panther spotted another 90 mm tank and took care of it right away. Stalky morale was hanging by a thread, some infantry was spotted and taken care of, his morale crashed and the Allies where left with 3 locations.

German Losses 12 Killed 5 Wounded 2 Panthers Lost 1 Damaged
Allies Losses 20 Killed 15 Wounded 4 Tanks Lost 1 Gun

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

Capt Coburn CF

mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:04 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish I had the file.

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

AT_Stalky

Rep: 27.4
votes: 10

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:27 pm Post subject: Another bloody day in Normandy Reply with quote

Letter home.

Dear mom,

I'm still here in this hellhole called Normandy, today I was forced to command the Unit at a bridge called Paegasus or something like that. The Germans have tried to retake it several times. Our brave men was low on ammo and fuel. We had a invention called the Fire Fly, yes mom, u laugh now, but its far more deadly than the name suggests, it have a huge gun, that's really effective in killing the superior Germans tanx. I had 2 of these FFs but only one moved due to the fuel shortage. The Germans was commanded by the "Normand Fox", aka SteelGunner, who's Germans best tanx commander, damned hes good. He was deployed between 2 hedge lines, and i had limited access into it, i was not prepared to put my FFs there and not be able to redraw them, he have 88s, and Stugs, Pak38 - 40, and fausts and a whole lot of nasty German crafted destruction tools. I put two 6pdr there and hoped the would get a Stug or some guns, not so, 3 or 4 Stugs, with 3 AT-guns blasted them into small parts. Damned SteelGunner.
Now, he advanced, with smart moves he tried to get the FFs, but it cost him 2 Stugs, but i lost a lovely FF any way. He gained the access to hedge line, that will make UKs situation here less good next time.
As you mom have ordered me, not to take risks, I put my legs on my back as soon the battle started, leaving the brave men to fight alone, they are brave so they manage. I whent over the bridge, and got from bad to worth, as I run into AT_Zappi, my superior officer, I did my best to look like an officer, and he asked me where I was heading? (deserting is penalized with Death), so I just say, that the Bridge boys do fine without me, and I just looked for another hot spot where I was needed.... Zappi looked really pleased, he say, "-Thats the spirit man, then I have exactly what u are searching for right here", he was referring to the fight that just emerged in front of me, Steel had just ordered his Panthers at Benoville to turn up the heat on the southern sGJS sector (north part of the map), Zappi say, "go get em boy", as he left the CP. Well, as u use to say mom, "enjoy the situation"...
Well, in north benoville, Steel had 3+1 Panthers, I had a PIAT and a Cromwell, and a M10, i put my naval at them, no damage at all. He moved forward to get out of the Naval, and my PIAT fired, kaplonk, hit, no damage and again, nothing. I moved up my m10, and killed one Panther, moved it back, but got caught in barrage, immobile, damned. Steel rushes up a panther, Cromwell is in flames, here comes a Schreck team, Panther come in LOS to, and who killed my m10? I don't know no UK-soldier lived to tell. Another m10 fired from long distance at the second Panther, and panther was in flames. But my m10 was killed by another Panther, they was just all over me, confusion, alcohol, its a haze..

Anyway mom, I do my best to get home real soon, you naughty son in France

Little Stalky

RedScorpion

Rep: 11.7

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:27 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

letter to mum? alcohol? deserting?

arrrrgh! stalky, you will be shot!

Ceci tuera cela

Last edited by RedScorpion on Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

ZAPPI4

Rep: 33.3
votes: 2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:29 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaon against proto:

Well, Tiger attack

map was biger but we hold +- 50 % at end of battle...
German tiger still a nightmare, but we dommaged 1 and captured 2 Tiger who will be ood to repair our Fire Fly lost here... some infatry lost in both ( more in allies side)

German lost 2 Tiger catpured, 1 dommaged and some inftry ( 1 zooka if i dont made mistake)

Uk lost 2 Ff, 1 M10 , 1 sherman and some inftry

AT98.zip
 Description:
AT98 against proto at Thaon

Download
 Filename:  AT98.zip
 Filesize:  148.23 KB
 Downloaded:  317 Time(s)

Tout est possible ... il faut juste connaitre quand.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:59 pm Post subject: AT GC June 15 - PM Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Hernanville

The Allies are moving in under the Command of General Zappi in Hernanville.
The Battle opened up with Zappi guessing right about AT placement and taking out my Pak 40. (Mental note, he does like to open up right away more then once throughout this GC.) He then advanced with infanrty down a side, which I met him with some of my infantry. He then brought up a Light tank, so I brought up my Jag and took care of the Light Tank. He then opened up with a 17 Pounder in the background, I then took care of that with my 88mm, Zappi then called in the RAF and took care of my 88mm. Some small fire fights opened around the area. I gained some ground in the lower part of the map and he mad a last minute dash across a field, gain a few yards. (They also reinforced the BG)

German Losses 8 Killed 5 Wounded 1 Damaged Stug 2 Guns Lost
Allies Lost 25 Killed 16 Wounded 1 Light Tank 1 17 pounder.

Capt Coburn CF

Last edited by Steelgunner on Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:42 pm Post subject: AT GC June 15 - PM Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Pegesus Bridge

The Allies are out of supply here, the Battle opened up with myself trying to gain control of the big bridge to control our rear. Zappi reinforced here as well, some small fire fights broke out here and there. He got one my Stugs caught on the other side of the bridge, he then tracked one of my Stugs with mortar or a round. I was down to one Stug, that Stug then took out 2 Fireflies, I also managed to get 2 of there guns. We gain one location here and also halfed an exit point. We gained ground and are in a better position next time.

German Losses 15 Killed 9 Wounded 1 Stug lost 1 Damaged Stug and 1 gun lost.
Allies losses 18 Killed 17 Wounded 1 POW 4 tanks damaged (2 out 4 will not be back) 2 Guns Lost.

Capt Coburn CF

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:51 pm Post subject: AT GC June 16 - Am Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Movement

Bayeux

Zappi moving into Bayeux again, his BG is low.... so he reinforced again today. Thats 3 BG s in the last 3 turns. Only June 16, 1944 here, could the Aliies be getting low already in the GC. The Battle open up with his usual opening firepower. I did not deploy an easy mark for him. He advanced in both areas and firefights broke out. He nailed a Jag tank of mine, in turn I got that tank with a shriek. Then i rushed in my infantry to overrun 3 tanks close by buildings and sent in my Jag. He got my Jag and a got one of his 3 Cromwells and overran his position there. The battle ended with Zappi getting one location from me and some ground, I did gain ground in the top position.

German Losses 13 Killed 27 Wounded 2 Jags Lost
Allies Losses 25 Killed 27 Wounded 4 Tanks Lost 1 Damaged and one tank Captured.

Capt Coburn CF

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:59 pm Post subject: AT GC June 16 - Am Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Benouville

Commander Zappi reinforces here too. This map is so large, will be hard for either side. My Panthers are spaced for his naval. So he dumps naval and air on alone panther, I drive the Panther out of the area with out a scratch, but the naval does take out a shreik crew. Shots are traded in one location, he overtakes the location but i counter attack and retake position.

I spot his tanks and a battle of cat and mouse develop, I get a shot on one of his tanks and it blows up in fire, then Zappi has his way. He nails 3 of my Panthers in the fight. The battle ends with both sides taking ground. Hope fully next time we will do better here.

German Losses 21 Killed 12 Wounded 1 POW 3 Panthers Lost
Allies Losses 12 Killed 11 Wounded 1 Armour Lost 1 Damaged

Capt Coburn CF

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:59 pm Post subject: AT GC June 16 - Am Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Thaon

Commander Zappi and myself moved arouond for better positions on the map. Nothing happened much, we traded a few positions for the next battle. Also the BG was reinforced by the Allies.

No Losses either side.

Capt Coburn CF

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:04 am Post subject: AT GC June 16 - Am Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Hermanville

The Allies are trying to get a foothold on the map. They have only one location. Zappi tried to get over a hedge and took some losses. The battle was more or less a stalemate, but at the end I did gain ground to make his spot smaller and smaller.

German Losses 15 Killed 10 Wounded 1 Gun Lost
Allies Losses 14 Killed 18 Wounded 2 Tanks M10s

Capt Coburn CF

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:12 am Post subject: AT GC June 16 - Am Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Pegasus Bridge

Game started with a disconnection, we rebooted. Zappi saw my troops deployed, but i did not see his. He made a mistake by saying my 2 Stugs would have been lost. So when rehooked up for deploy I did put 2 more AT guns in that area. After the battle he said it was unfair, but I disagree, war is war. He could have changed his deployment like i did mine. He suffer with lossing 6 Tanks, 1 damaged Tank and one lost gun there, he did get my 2 Stugs and 2 guns. The game ended with a morale crash on both sides, he did get one location back, barley. GG Zappi.

German Losses 8 Killed 16 Wounded 2 Stugs Lost 2 Guns Lost
Allies Losses 15 Killed 10 Wounded 6 Tanks 1 Damaged 1 Gun

Capt Coburn CF

ZAPPI4

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:21 am Post subject: Re: AT GC June 16 - Am Reply with quote

Steelgunner wrote:
Section No. 5050/44

Pegasus Bridge

Game started with a disconnection, we rebooted. Zappi saw my troops deployed, but i did not see his. He made a mistake by saying my 2 Stugs would have been lost. So when rehooked up for deploy I did put 2 more AT guns in that area. After the battle he said it was unfair, but I disagree, war is war. He could have changed his deployment like i did mine. He suffer with lossing 6 Tanks, 1 damaged Tank and one lost gun there, he did get my 2 Stugs and 2 guns. The game ended with a morale crash on both sides, he did get one location back, barley. GG Zappi.

German Losses 8 Killed 16 Wounded 2 Stugs Lost 2 Guns Lost
Allies Losses 15 Killed 10 Wounded 6 Tanks 1 Damaged 1 Gun

Of course, i see and you not, that's why all your AT gun moved on south and didnt protected the north Wink ....

:ok1 :wink2

Anyways, replay if for me the better way to probe any postion to see how defend it the better way .... i can lost any GC, any battle, any fight, when it's fair game .... of course you can modify your position, but like you did, it'snt possible that you didnt probe my position :no3

or i'm :mad2

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:42 am Post subject: AT GC June 16 - Am Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

AS an Officer and a Gentleman in the German Army

This German Commander does not get into verbal wars of what if s..... we fight on and take the good and the bad that this game has to offer. We will honourable take your surrender if you would like to quit the GC or just press on as you lads say.

Salute Steelgunner

Capt Coburn CF

ZAPPI4

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:50 am Post subject: Reply with quote

:lol2 :lol2

i will not say more

AT105.zip
 Description:
latest against steelgunner at Pegasus

Download
 Filename:  AT105.zip
 Filesize:  155.67 KB
 Downloaded:  264 Time(s)

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:50 pm Post subject: AT GC June 16 - PM Movement Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Movement on June 16 PM

Bayeux

16th of June Bayeux still holding on with orginal group. Stalky starts off with an infanrty attack that is beaten off. He does take a centre location and I then counter attack and retake the location while advancing across the street. I then take over an exit point, but Stalky retakes this location and holds it. The Aliies losse some ground and mostly infanrty in this battle.

German Losses 6 Killed 10 Wounded 2 POW
Allies Losses 26 Killed 18 Wounded 1 Tank Lost 1 Tank Damaged

Capt Coburn CF

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:58 pm Post subject: AT GC June 16 - Pm Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Benouville

The Panzer are still in town and advancing. The major part of the game was quite, I retook some ground in the rear and then advanced. He dump naval and air on a lone Panther, it was damaged. ( Will it be back, not sure.)
I then took out 2 M10 s and the 2 Panthers suffered some damage too. (Will they be back, not sure.) During the dieing moments i Advanced and took a chance with a Panther, the tank got caught by a 6 pounder and a M10, it was also damaged and will it be back not sure. The Allies only have 2 locations left to hold on this map. GG Stalky

German Losses 16 Killed 9 Wounded 4 Panthers Damaged
Allies Losses 17 Killed 11 Wounded 2 M10 Lost

Capt Coburn CF

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess -> H2H Multiplayer
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Jump to: