Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1240
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
Doramas

Rep: 52.5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:52 pm Post subject: Hability to take weapons from deads Reply with quote

I remember that in CC4 it happened, specially with bazookas or screks, when Firefox made AO it happened a lot even with flame. I tryed many times with my teams to take that sensible weapons from deads, thats can made the difference in a multiplayer battle, but in regular WaR, no one of my teams could do it. I have an idea, but, who do know the secret?

mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:18 pm Post subject: Re: Hability to take weapons from deads Reply with quote

Usually men scavenge when out or low on ammo, were they?

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

Doramas

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:33 pm Post subject: Re: Hability to take weapons from deads Reply with quote

I remember attacking with a german team an enginer us team, when they killed usa team, the grenedieres took the flame from dead usa men, may be they used their faust, and could carry another secondary weapon, but i think if a man just carry a mauser or mp (not carrying secondary weapon), they can carry a captured weapon, but not sure.

Senior_Drill

Rep: 9.7
votes: 2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:36 am Post subject: Re: Hability to take weapons from deads Reply with quote

A soldier has to be out of ammunition for his primary weapon before he will scavenge another weapon.  He has to be on Defend, Ambush or Sneak and that weapon will be the closest one to him that has ammunition.  The exceptions seem to be that if he is Crew and has only a pistol with ammunition, he will take a rifle or other weapon.  It also seems that AT and flame weapons might be taken if he is under attack, but not if he feels safe.  Not sure about that, but have not seen otherwise.

I had the sole survivor of a VL defense try to get an MG off the dead.  He kept picking up rifles, so I had him fire at a tree to use up the ammunition and try again.  He picked up a rifle each time, though the MG team was wiped out very quickly.  This solider only scavenged three times and would not re-arm himself after that, so there might be a limit on the number of times a soldier can pick up other weapons.

C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas la guerre.

Doramas

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:17 am Post subject: Re: Hability to take weapons from deads Reply with quote

I tested it Drill, you rigth, there is no way to controll the scavenge action, if i want a soldier to pick up a screk, he must craw far from others deads teams; it is not allways posible.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

Jump to: