Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1245
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
Zturm

Rep: 1.7

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:13 pm Post subject: CC5 patch is broken Reply with quote

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&cid=3

CC5_Patch_v5.01a.zip

Hey guys,

This patch is the only one that works for me when installing the mods. The other one -the standard  CCVPatch501a.exe- for some reason won't let my config manager recognize the CC5.exe. I downloaded the patch and i got an antivirus alert of a trojan in the file. I closed the AV and opened the file and it showed me a dll file was missing. I think it's broken. The link http://www.closecombat.pl is also broken. Maybe if someone's got the patch he could upload it again? I've trieid several reinstalls and i'm pretty sure the patch is the problem. If you can't upload it here could you upload it in another website maybe?

I'd really appreciate if you do. 4 months ago i downloaded the patch with no problem and now i -and a lot of users- may need it again. Thanks in advance.

mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:10 am Post subject: Re: CC5 patch is broken Reply with quote

Patch worked fine for me, I realize tho not all these files here work the same on everyones machine. All files are virus scanned before they are posted here, so it is a bit suprising this would show up after the patch being hosted here for over one year. Can you please copy/paste the entire trojan alert here?

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:56 am Post subject: Re: CC5 patch is broken Reply with quote

Zturm how is this going?

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

Zturm

Rep: 1.7

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:39 pm Post subject: Re: CC5 patch is broken Reply with quote

Oh, man, sorry i didn't catch that post... Well, i tried to reinstall and do all the tricks i knew but no dice, man. Before reading this i deleted the patch and basically gave up, but in the course of this day if i have some free time i'll do the process again and paste it here so you can see the antivirus alert. I've heard sometimes antiviruses detect some unfortunate files with suspicious names and after they put them in quarantine you can't use them anymore, but i'm sorta noob for computers, so i'm not sure about anything. Right now i play CoI but i'll give this one more chance cause i LOVE Jager's Stalingrad mods.. Thanks again, Mooxe.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess -> Tech Support

Jump to: