Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1270
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
Digs

Rep: 56.7
votes: 5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:05 am Post subject: CC3 Trial (Demo) mod Reply with quote

Does anyone remember the mod that was availible at CSO, it modified the trial version to add more units. If anyone has it would you mind uploading it?.

schrecken

Rep: 195
votes: 15

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:41 am Post subject: Re: CC3 Trial (Demo) mod Reply with quote

readme...

A second modding atttempt to unlock and modify some units/weapons in the Demo of Close Combat III (CCIII Demo Trial), Tks to Hooligan for the help and logistics.
This is a small download, becuase it only changes some Base files.  To use backup in your C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Close Combat III Trial\Data\Base folder the same five files as in this zip, (you could backup by adding a 'C' in front of their names eg- CGETeams.txt , then when you need to return to the origianl files you simply delete the new files [GETeams.txt, RUTeams.txt, Vehicles.txt, Soldiers.txt & Weapons.txt] and delete the 'C' in front of the original files). Finally extract the 5 game files in the zip to  replace the the current ones.
Modifications include: Ability to refit existing Infantry/MG teams with other units; Most infantry units unlocked/added (kept 1945 GE Infts locked);  Added/unlocked more Tanks, including the RU SU100 & KV Is or GE Elefant & PanzerIIIM Flamethrower;  Bazooka & flamethrowers with more soldiers; Improved velocity later RU 46.2 gun; GE heavy 12cm upped more powerful shells; modifications to reload times, armor, teams, weapons, etc... just look around and see.
Also put a couple unusual Command tanks in there for your fun!  For best play go at it in Hero mode with Full Realism, no revealing enemy Wink

CCIIITrial-Modv3.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  CCIIITrial-Modv3.zip
 Filesize:  36.35 KB
 Downloaded:  337 Time(s)

Last edited by schrecken on Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

schrecken

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:42 am Post subject: Re: CC3 Trial (Demo) mod Reply with quote

readme....

My first modding atttempt to unlock and modify some units/weapons in the Demo of Close Combat III (CCIII Demo Trial), Thanks to Hooligan for the great help and logistics.

Small file due to only editing some Base files.  To use backup in your C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Close Combat III Trial\Data\Base folder the same five files as in this zip, (you could backup by adding a 'C' in front of their names eg- CGETeams.txt , then when you need to return to the origianl files you simply delete the new files [GETeams.txt, RUTeams.txt, Vehicles.txt, Soldiers.txt & Weapons.txt] and delete the 'C' in front of the original files). Finally extract the 5 game files in the zip to  replace the the current ones.

Some Modifications include: Ability to refit existing Infantry/MG teams with other units; Most infantry units unlocked/added (kept 1945 GE's );  Added/unlocked more Tanks, including the SU100 & KV Is;  Bazooka & flamethrowers with more soldiers; Improved velocity later RU 46.2 gun; GE heavy 12cm upped to unorthodox 14cm shells; modifications to reload times, armor, etc... just look around and see.

CCIIIDEMOv2.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  CCIIIDEMOv2.zip
 Filesize:  35.42 KB
 Downloaded:  378 Time(s)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Tippi-Simo

Rep: 53.1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:27 pm Post subject: Re: CC3 Trial (Demo) mod Reply with quote

Offtopic but,
Digs, get that real CCIII and we can play Der Ost Front mod.

"Du talar dalig svenska, men du är bra i sängen"

Digs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:21 pm Post subject: Re: CC3 Trial (Demo) mod Reply with quote

Big thanks Schrecken!. Very Happy They should added to the downloads section Mooxe.

Hey Tippi, like I said, I'll be getting Cross of Iron soon enough, the original CC3 is too expensive to consider buying. I always liked the demo of CC3, I keep coming back to it, even though I have CC4, CC5 and WaR. I should have backed up those mods for the demo, but I didn't.

Digs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:47 pm Post subject: Re: CC3 Trial (Demo) mod Reply with quote

Wasn't there only one version of CC3 Trial?. Is there a difference between those two mods?. I got the trial version from here at CCS.

The menus are pretty small on my 20inch Widescreen LCD monitor. http://support.acer.com/acerpanam/monitor/0000/Acer/X203/X203sp2.shtml

CC3 Trial.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  482.63 KB
 Viewed:  9131 Time(s)

CC3 Trial.jpg

Digs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:20 pm Post subject: Re: CC3 Trial (Demo) mod Reply with quote

Also, can someone point me to a map similar to the one in the demo? (Kursk1).

Digs

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:21 pm Post subject: Re: CC3 Trial (Demo) mod Reply with quote

What's the difference between v2 and v3 Schrecken?.

schrecken

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:26 pm Post subject: Re: CC3 Trial (Demo) mod Reply with quote

I posted the readme's

Digs

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:57 pm Post subject: Re: CC3 Trial (Demo) mod Reply with quote

They both say the same thing.  Laughing

schrecken

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:37 pm Post subject: Re: CC3 Trial (Demo) mod Reply with quote

spot the difference

Also put a couple unusual Command tanks in there for your fun!  For best play go at it in Hero mode with Full Realism, no revealing enemy Wink

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

Jump to: