Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1231
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Author
schrecken

Rep: 195
votes: 15

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:40 pm Post subject: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Reply with quote

paladin has given permission to upload his Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod for people to give feedback on.

This is the BIGGEST Western Front campaign ever released for the Close Combat series

features

MMCC3 operational system
Classic Bloody Omaha Strat map (modified)
Western front v10 data (modified)
over 700 sectors to battle on
79 dedicated maps (700mb download)
Demiurg's BIG map expansion changes to the exe (allowing CC5 sized maps)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

schrecken

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:42 pm Post subject: Re: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Reply with quote

Please post any bugs/suggestions here

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2510734&mpage=1&key=&#2510734
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

vonB

Rep: 32.6
votes: 5

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:10 pm Post subject: Re: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Reply with quote

Yes, we will take this for a spin...

Dundradal

Rep: 27.9
votes: 4

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:40 pm Post subject: Re: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Reply with quote

Definitely will too!

"To you, we are deeply grateful, and release what little hold we might, as Durandal, have had on your soul.
Go."
- Final Terminal Message, Marathon Infinity

platoon_michael

Rep: 56.2
votes: 25

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:22 am Post subject: Re: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Reply with quote

Hmmm
Might have to pull that old CCIII disk out.
Or is this for COI too?

schrecken

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:02 am Post subject: Re: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Reply with quote

Cross of Iron only

Dundradal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:10 pm Post subject: Re: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Reply with quote

Played a few last night. Great fun. First battle against Damp was really bloody! I copied over the screenshot but i think it was 20 dead, 21 wounded, 15 captured and 3 shermans burning....so not a good day for the Allies...oh and I pushed him off the map.  Very Happy

"To you, we are deeply grateful, and release what little hold we might, as Durandal, have had on your soul.
Go."

mooxe

Rep: 221.7

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:12 pm Post subject: Re: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Reply with quote

Are the MMCC3 servers stabilized now, no more up and down headaches?

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

Dundradal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:22 pm Post subject: Re: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Reply with quote

They are MORE stable. Not 100% though. Matrix had one of their techs email me so we can work on making sure they do stay up all the time.

They've been fairly stable the last few days although you'd have to ask schrecken how often he has to reset them....but I think they are doing much better.

Go."

Dundradal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:51 pm Post subject: Re: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Reply with quote

Update from Oddball

Quote:
Guys the servers have been fixed so please give them a try. Please post back here if you experience any other problems. There is a known issue with port 2109 that we're trying to resolve but the servers should automatically restart if the server resets now.

To remind everyone the IP for multiplayer games is 64.111.28.17 and port numbers 2108, 2109 & 2110.

So seems we should be good to go with the servers auto-resetting if any issues arise.

Go."

Dundradal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:15 pm Post subject: Re: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Reply with quote

They've been good all day today. So far so good.

Go."

mooxe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:25 am Post subject: Re: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Reply with quote

No matter where I choose to fight on the BO strat map, I have to fight on the same three maps. Second problem, on the second map there is only ever one VL, in control of the enemy, and I have two minutes to capture it after setup.

schrecken

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:50 am Post subject: Re: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Reply with quote

Quote:
I have to fight on the same three maps

Anyone else seen this... I have 79 maps to battle on

Dundradal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:01 am Post subject: Re: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Reply with quote

I have different maps, but I did notice VLs that seemed to disappear. It was on a beach map and there were two right next to each other on Map: dogg but then when I played it again later against Damp they were gone. The first game against the AI I routed them off the beach.

Go."

schrecken

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:03 am Post subject: Re: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Reply with quote

It is a feature of MMCC3 that VL's vary , making each map play differently each time you land on it.

mooxe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:34 am Post subject: Re: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Reply with quote

Found the culprit. The Virtual Store again! MMCC3op files are being sent to the C:\Users\Andrew\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Close Combat\Close Combat III\Games\Save folder.

How do I turn off the virtual store folder?

Dundradal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:28 am Post subject: Re: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Reply with quote

Servers are still rocking and rolling.

I think things are finally stable again.
Very Happy

Go."

mooxe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:40 pm Post subject: Re: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Reply with quote

Virtual Store can be disabled by turning off User Account Control (UAC) through User Account options in the Control Panel.

mooxe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:33 pm Post subject: Re: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Reply with quote

Attacking force for Allies is always called off. I have gained some complete victories, exited CC after the one game and always get "attacking force was called off" message.

schrecken

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:21 pm Post subject: Re: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Reply with quote

hmm... Looks like plenty of people are winning maps without the attack being called off.

So, what could you be doing that is making this happen.

have you fixed your virtual store problem?

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat Cross of Iron
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Jump to: