Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1240
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
Bungarra

Rep: 137.6
votes: 5

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:43 am Post subject: KAZAC training vid, OverCharged Assault! Reply with quote

How they are still walking or even alive from this bus I don't know.

Reminds me of some of the cowboy shot firers in the mines over here, they generally lace one hole.

Its a training exercise to apprehend terrorists on a bus, I would have said the F%*k ME! word but no one seems to flinch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbG75akOvBo&feature=player_embedded#!

You know if you don't live it.... You can't give it.

Tippi-Simo

Rep: 53.1
votes: 5

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:08 pm Post subject: Re: KAZAC training vid, OverCharged Assault! Reply with quote

As much as I respect Russians, their special forces know only one thing: to eliminate all terrorists and their hostages.
Anyone remembers still that movie theater assault (Moscow?) or that school assault in Caucasus?

"Du talar dalig svenska, men du är bra i sängen"

7A_Woulf

Rep: 22.1
votes: 2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:17 pm Post subject: Re: KAZAC training vid, OverCharged Assault! Reply with quote

Russian special forces never do things half-hearted...  Rolling Eyes

Saw a video once when they arrested a known criminal/terrorist: -They rushed to him, kneed him in the stomach, kneed him in the face and then, when he was lying down, the beat and kicked him unconscious. And they didn't say a word about him being arrested during the entire episode!

They make the Swedish "Nationella Insatsstyrkan" (National SWAT) look like big, cuddly, teddy-bears.  Wink

"When the tough gets going, I run to live to run another day..."

"Is this trip really necessary?"

papa_whisky

Rep: 42.2
votes: 4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:35 pm Post subject: Re: KAZAC training vid, OverCharged Assault! Reply with quote

I hope i am never held hostage in Russia then, I would be begging my captors to protect me, even before Stockholm syndrome cut in.

Dima

Rep: 87.3
votes: 16

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:37 am Post subject: Re: KAZAC training vid, OverCharged Assault! Reply with quote

This video shows Kazakhstan special forces, not the Russian ones.

Quote:
Anyone remembers still that movie theater assault (Moscow?)

That was pretty good - almost 800 men were rescued of 916 captured.

Quote:
or that school assault in Caucasus?

that was total mess, they started with shooting 125mm shells inside the school Sad

graves101

Rep: 8.3
votes: 1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:45 am Post subject: Re: KAZAC training vid, OverCharged Assault! Reply with quote

I'm guessing there weren't supposed to be hostages aboard...

I started watching it assuming it was a hostage situation. When the guy runs up with what looks like a lacrosse stick and whips the explosive inside, all I could think was, "Jesus, screw the hostages, I guess... these guys don't f*** around". It almost looked like he did a suicide charge, the explosion just envelopes him.

About the Moscow Theater Siege. I read this off wiki,

"Officially, 39 of the attackers were killed by Russian forces, along with at least 129 and possibly many more of the hostages (including nine foreigners). All but a few of the hostages who died during the siege were killed by the toxic substance pumped into the theater to subdue the militants. The use of the gas was "widely condemned as heavy handed". Physicians in Moscow "condemned the secrecy surrounding the identity of the gas" that prevented them from saving more lives. Roughly, 170 people died in all."

Islamic terrorists, big surprise...

But using an unknown chemical agent that kills more of the hostages than there were terrorists? Please tell me wiki isn't accurate...

All in all, after all the incidences I've read over the years, and particularly how they were handled by the Russian government, I don't hold the government's responses to crisis and disaster in high regard...

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess

Jump to: