Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1246
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
Bel8910

Rep: 80.7
votes: 5

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:31 pm Post subject: CCMT: Korea: The Forgotten War Reply with quote

http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/248001/CCMT_KOREA.rar

Here is the link to download CCMT: Korea.  There are still few things not complete with it (ie on the Battlegroup Screen I did not change the "GERMANS" button to "NKPA").  
Again, this focuses on American Forces only (although Bren, Sten, Vickers and Lee-Enfield weapons are included). For the battles, use "BIG TALOS IV" and "AIRFIELD" maps.
I divided the teams up into "TO&E".  These are based on 1945 TO&Es.  I was unable to find any TO&E for Korea; however, everything I read said the US Army based their units on the WW II model, they just had to re-learn everything in Korea.  Further, Korea saw the advance of tactics (like helicopter assaults).   I did keep "classic" teams after the TO&E.  Also, there is a "24th Infantry" group to simulate Task Force Smith and the beginning of  US Forces in the so-called Police Action.
With CCMT maps I have found that there is a wide array of ways to do battles. Esp with 1950's era weapons...you need to get CLOSE to fight; not like CC Modern Tactics where a M-16 has the potential to shoot all the way across the map (a little exaggerated, I know).
If you know how to mod, you'll know how to load everything.  If you don't, it's easy, though I didn't add a "readme" file.   That's about it.   Maybe someone can  use this as a base and convert it over to TLD, LSA or COI.   As always, any feedback is appreciated.  Thanks to Matrix Games and everyone who contributed.  Again, if you see something that is yours and you don't want it used, let me know and I'll remove it.  ENJOY!

DAK_Legion

Rep: 86.3
votes: 20

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:54 pm Post subject: Re: CCMT: Korea: The Forgotten War Reply with quote

THANKS bel8910!

heia Safari!!

US_Brake

Rep: 24.2
votes: 22

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:27 pm Post subject: Re: CCMT: Korea: The Forgotten War Reply with quote

Thanks Bel8910   Cool

Close Combat's most infamous SOB
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:26 pm Post subject: Re: CCMT: Korea: The Forgotten War Reply with quote

Missed this before, thanks Bel8910!

Edit: unfortunately the file is no longer hosted at the link

DAK_Legion

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:41 pm Post subject: Re: CCMT: Korea: The Forgotten War Reply with quote

Of Course!

This happens because they would not put them in the download section Wink

heia Safari!!

Bel8910

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:44 am Post subject: Re: CCMT: Korea: The Forgotten War Reply with quote

Hey, guys....is the file missing?   I'm on travel overseas right now, but when I return home I'll repost for everyone.  I know we used to be able to post at this CSO, but either MOOXE doesn't allow it anymore or I just haven't figured out how to do it since I haven't done it in awhile.  sorry about that....

US_Brake

Rep: 24.2
votes: 22

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:25 pm Post subject: Re: CCMT: Korea: The Forgotten War Reply with quote

Mooxe will help us. He loves us.  Embarassed

wwIIleaders.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  11.83 KB
 Viewed:  6641 Time(s)

wwIIleaders.jpg

Close Combat's most infamous SOB
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

DAK_Legion

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:10 pm Post subject: Re: CCMT: Korea: The Forgotten War Reply with quote

can you put a new download link Bel??

thanks for your effort! Wink

heia Safari!!

Bel8910

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:48 am Post subject: Re: CCMT: Korea: The Forgotten War Reply with quote

let me know if this works or not....it has the gadgets, sounds, data files, tanks/wrecks, and .dll file.

http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/334742/ccmt-_korea.zip

DAK_Legion

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:10 pm Post subject: Re: CCMT: Korea: The Forgotten War Reply with quote

I can´t download Bel....
but I found a copy on my external hard drive;)

heia Safari!!

Bel8910

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:32 pm Post subject: Re: CCMT: Korea: The Forgotten War Reply with quote

sorry about that Dak_Legion...next time I'll just split it up and post it in the thread.  Enjoy!

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat Modern Tactics

Jump to: