Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1231
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
 Author
Stwa

Rep: 308.9
votes: 16

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:26 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Don't you mean "non-Western culture?"  -LoneRebel

Yes, I did. Its corrected now.

Stwa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:43 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Implying that multiculturalism is equivalent to racism against whites is, to use the modern term, an epic fail. -LoneRebel

That would entirely depend upon ones definition of multiculturalism. I am getting the sense there is more than one definition or code.  Laughing

May I suggest the following chruch.  Arrow

Link

Stwa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:43 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

How many times do they keep saying he is the Food Stamp President. -dj

Maybe you can buy dog meat with food stamps. [slaps forehead]

Seriously, do you guys see any codes in this video.  Question  Arrow

Link

BTW, hit More info tp learn about the Secret Dog Farms.  Shocked

Last edited by Stwa on Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

ArmeeGruppeSud

Rep: 9.5
votes: 7

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:46 pm Post subject: Re: amiable religious discussion Reply with quote

LoneRebel wrote (View Post):
Well, AGS, it seems I may have misjudged you. Still, there are some points I would like to discuss.

Cool........., let us discuss

ArmeeGruppeSud wrote (View Post):
You appear uncertain as the phrase "pretty sure" implies an element of doubt  Wink
I believe I'm Catholic. It's just that certain other people may not think so. Past a certain point, I don't let their opinions bother me too much.

.                  Just teasing bro Wink

Quote:
Before i go on, i want to say that one of the reasons i love the Philippines is because it is a Christian country and has not degenerated into a secular society........,There is religious freedom of expression in the Philippines............., even for christians........ .The Philippines is the last country in the world to hold out against divorce.
Thanks, I guess. However, if I had my way, the Philippines would not be holding out against divorce. Do you not believe that there are any grounds at all where divorce is justified? If the husband was beating the wife to the point of death, what would you want to be done in that situation?

.         Good questions

The answer to your 1st question can differ depending on wether you ask me for my personal opinion, or my understanding of the biblical perspective.
Not knowing which you are asking of me, i shall defer answering atm.

In answer to your 2nd question .
Wife beating is a symptom of a psychological disfunction, a mental illness if you like.
This sickness is not incureable, therefore, i would recommend/prescribe that the husband recieve appropriate help/treatment. They would both benefit from profesional Christian Counselling.

Yes, I'm fully aware that there is annulment; however, annulment is very expensive, and therefore, only the rich can afford it. If only the rich can end their marriages but the poor can't, this is unjust.)

This is an unjust world ruled (temporarily) by an unjust god (lucifer)

And now I'll get to my main point. The Spanish colonization of the Philippines was immoral, as any form of imperialism is. They brought Christianity to us, which I'm sure you think is a good thing. But in the process, we Filipinos lost something else. During their rule, the Spaniards erased much of our indigenous culture, and replaced it with their own (and yes, with Christianity). You might not see anything wrong with this. If you don't, I think that will be a problem. I am somewhat eager to see what your answer to this will be.

Sorry to dissappoint your eagerness, but i failed to even find a question mark (?) in that paragraph, let alone a distinct question, so i am at a loss as to what answer i should give to an unspecified question  Confused

Just teasing bro

Actually, a bit more original Filipino culture may have added even more color to an already colorfull culture.

It would be truly
PSYCHODELIC!!!!!

If you mean the culture of ethnic Filipino religions, i believe that it was never totally wiped out.

Like the US WW2 hold out on Corregidor island, there is an island in the Visayas where the traditional Filipino cultural religion is still holding out (Siquijor). Filipino cultural religion still exists in some rural areas too.

You got to get out of Manila and spend more time in the provinces
Very Happy

Also, your statement seemed to imply that you would love the Philippines less if it moved in a more secular direction.  Wink

Again...

.......things are not always as they seem
 Wink

Quote:
Here in Australia, the Secular institution called "political correctness" forbids people from some forms of public expressions of Christian faith because it may offend the muslim minority  Rolling Eyes   (Politcal Correctness = Minority Rule)
I think you can say this so easily because you're in the majority. If you were a member of a minority group, would you still think this way?:

If i was part of a christian minority in a Muslim country, i would think Political Correctness was wonderful as they would not be allowed to offend us by executing us because of our faith.

Unfortuanely, "Political correctness", almost,  only exists in christian based western sociities.
"Political correctness" is illegal in communist, fasicst and islamic nations

Quote:
To take an atheistic moral perspective, the native fauna that were here before the Koori, would have a moral superiority over the Koori, because they were here before the koori.
Thus making the Koori "illegal immigrants" because, the animals never invited them, nor did they give them permission, let alone an aslyum visa.

Or, as you so elegantly/eloquently put it, the indigenous fauna must have a feeling of moral superiority towards  Koori, because of the centuries of mistreatment they received at the hands of the Koori, who, just for their own selfish benfit, killed and ate them Shocked

At this point i must point out that the British settlers never ate the Koori!
This makes them morally superior invaders over the Koori as we did not eat the previous land owners like they did.
In the end, the fact we can't get away from is that you may not be an "immigrant", but your ancestors were. And your ancestors mistreated the Aborigines and took their land away from them.

In the end, the fact we can't get away from is that; the Koori may not be "immigrants", but their ancestors were.and their ancestors mistreated the indigenous landowners s and took their land away from them and ate them.

If all non-Koori had to leave because the Koori were here 1st, as a spokeperson for the indigenous fauna, i think the Koori should go to  Razz
Now, now. That is a straw man argument.  Wink

now now, no it is not.........,  LOL

actually.......,  

its just humour
Wink

Animals don't count. After all, the Bible tells us that we must take dominion over them.  Wink  The Aborigines were the first humans in Australia; that is what I meant. Of course, you knew that.

Yes i knew exactly what you meant.........

BUT!

I said:
Quote:
To take an[b] atheistic moral perspective, the native fauna that were here before the Koori,..................

[color=indigo]Remember the context is all important.

You and i know that humans have a moral right to take dominion over all fauna and flora as a God given right.
But, from an atheistic moral perspective, humans have no more moral right to do anything than a sea slug.

Under a atheistic scientific moral perspective the Swine flu has as much right to life as the human victims it kills.

According to atheistic science therum, the right to exist belongs to the strongest/most adaptable etc

If the swine flu can outsmart humanity, if it can adapt and beat humanity's attempts at it's microbiological genecide and it can win the fight for survival, ultimately wiping out humanity, it has every scientific right to do so
[/b]  Razz

More to the point, every single human culture in history has eaten meat. Since humans are relative newcomers on the planetary stage,

To add to your point, the lions and bears which used to live in the middle east (until humans committed genicide) used to eat humans, so why do modern secular cultures deny many species the basic right to eat homosapiens while the eating of other races of sapiens (monkeys) is allowed.
This is blatant racism amongst sapiens  
Shocked

I guess we can say that almost every species of animal has come before us. In that case, shouldn't Europeans (whites) leave Europe too? Only they have nowhere to go, if we use your argument.  Wink
Looking from an atheistic scientific view humans should de-evolve back to monkeys or back into single cell life forms (go back to where you came from)  

CHEERS

AGS

RIP

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=10576

Last edited by ArmeeGruppeSud on Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total

LoneRebel

Rep: 9.8

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:13 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Stwa wrote (View Post):
How many times do they keep saying he is the Food Stamp President. -dj

Maybe you can buy dog meat with food stamps. [slaps forehead]

Seriously, do you guys see any codes in this video.  Question  Arrow

BTW, hit More info tp learn about the Secret Dog Farms.  Shocked

Stwa, I'm not really sure what point you're trying to get across with all these videos. Again, if you're trying to make a point, you're not doing too well, because I'm not getting it. I'm sure dj might be able to better address your "criticisms" of the points he raised regarding coded racism and such. Maybe what you're saying is that it's not coded racism, it's out-in-the-open racism?  Laughing

Of course, in any discussion of non-Western cultures, dog-eating has to come out sooner or later. You are too predictable, Stwa.  Rolling Eyes

I'm just going to point out that the Western disgust at dog-eating, which you seemingly can't resist bringing up again and again, is one of the biggest hypocrisies in Western society.

Tell me, Stwa, why do Westerners find eating cats and dogs abhorrent, but find nothing wrong with eating chickens, pigs, cattle, fish, sheep, and goats?  Laughing

Is it because cats and dogs are more intelligent than those animals? Scientific research has concluded that pigs are extremely intelligent, at least as intelligent as dogs, and probably more so. So no, you won't be able to use that as an answer.  Razz

I eagerly await your answer to my question. Don't take too long now.

Last edited by LoneRebel on Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Stwa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:15 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Wow, Stwa. This may come as a surprise to you, but not every person on this forum is white. Shocking as it may seem, some of us Third Worlders actually do have PCs and Internet connections. -LoneRebel

Do you have any pets.   Question   Laughing

LoneRebel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:17 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Stwa wrote (View Post):
Wow, Stwa. This may come as a surprise to you, but not every person on this forum is white. Shocking as it may seem, some of us Third Worlders actually do have PCs and Internet connections. -LoneRebel

Curiouser and curiouser, Stwa.

What's your point?

Also, do you plan to answer my question sometime this month?

Stwa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:22 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Maybe what you're saying is that it's not coded racism, it's out-in-the-open racism? -LoneRebel

OK, is there ANY video that you do not see coded racism or out-in-the-open racism.  Laughing   Arrow

Link

LoneRebel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:26 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Stwa wrote (View Post):
OK, is there ANY video that you do not see coded racism or out-in-the-open racism.  Laughing   Arrow

Actually, I don't even watch your videos for the most part. I have better things to use my bandwidth on. Seeing the title and the first picture is enough.  So I wouldn't know. Laughing

Are you planning on answering my question sometime soon? I expect an answer, not another question.  Rolling Eyes

LoneRebel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:39 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

"The whole of the Gallic nation is much given to religious practices. For this reason those who are afflicted with serious illness and those who are involved in battles and danger either offer human sacrifice or vow that they will do so, and employ the druids to manage these sacrifices. For they believe that unless one human life is offered for another the power and presence of the immortal gods cannot be propitiated. They also hold state sacrifices of a similar kind. Some of them use huge images of the gods, and fill their limbs, which are woven from wicker, with living people. When these images are set on fire the people inside are engulfed in flames and killed. They believe that the gods are more pleased by such punishments when it is inflicted upon those who are caught engaged in theft or robbery or other crimes; but if there is a lack of people of this kind, they will even stoop to punishing the guiltless." - Julius Caesar, The Gallic Wars  Laughing

Stwa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:51 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Some people just see racism everywhere. They just cant help themselves.  Confused

There is genuine hatred for whites. It's not really a big surprise.

Hopefully, youth will save the day.  Arrow

Link

Stwa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:55 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

The whole of the Gallic nation is much given to religious practices. [human sacrifice] -LoneRebel

Ya, you missed the point. Had you used the Wiki link I provided you surely would have discovered that secular law eventually did away with Human Sacrifice and much of the cultural and religous infulences responsible for the practice. In otherwords, Human Sacrifice as either a byproduct of culture or religion was NOT tolerated.

So, in that sense, score one for Stalky and his ideas on a totally secular society.

You, on the other hand were so eager to engage in a tit for tat beween Western (presumably white) culture and Eastern (presumably non-white) culture, you missed the point altogether.

You just cant help yourself.  Exclamation  Enjoy the vid, its a good one.  Arrow

Link

LoneRebel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:48 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Stwa wrote (View Post):
Some people just see racism everywhere. They just cant help themselves.  Confused

There is genuine hatred for whites. It's not really a big surprise.

Hopefully, youth will save the day.  Arrow

Link

Some people refuse to see racism anywhere, except when it's targeted at whites. They just can't help themselves.  Confused

There is genuine hatred and/or disrespect for nonwhites. It's not really a big surprise.

But it's okay. Youth will save the day. The fact is that you're outnumbered and growing more outnumbered every day. So in the long run, it doesn't really matter what you think.  Wink

LoneRebel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:53 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

[quote="Stwa";p="66787"]You, on the other hand were so eager to engage in a tit for tat beween Western (presumably white) culture and Eastern (presumably non-white) culture, you missed the point altogether.

You just cant help yourself.  :!:

Wrong again, Stwa! No big surprise.  Laughing

I'm not interested in engaging in any "tit-for-tat"; it's you who wants to do that.

I'm merely imitating you, and posting things that have nothing to do with the topic of this thread whatsoever.

You just can't help it. Here's another one. Enjoy.  Arrow

"This inhuman people were accustomed to shed the blood of their prisoners on their altars, and consult the gods over the reeking bowels of men." - Tacitus, on the Britons.

Oh, and you haven't answered my question yet. I hope you'll stop running away soon.  Laughing

DAK_Legion

Rep: 86.3
votes: 20

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:26 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Stwa wrote (View Post):

Was answered on page 30 LoneRebel

at the end of Quote..Stwa wrote........

heia Safari!!

Stwa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:38 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

The fact is that you're outnumbered and growing more outnumbered every day. -LoneRebel

Before you get too delusional about the numbers thing, has there ever been an instance in recorded time where the East did not "outnumber" the west.  Question

But I gotta say, I went to a chart, and now I am worried that after you guys have eaten all of your pets, you might start eating each other.  Idea

After all, meat is meat, like you explained.  Laughing

Stwa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:04 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

I believe I'm Catholic. It's just that certain other people may not think so. -LoneRebel

OK, that is the bad news.

But the good news is, you are still and INFIDEL.  Laughing  Idea

Link

Stwa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:21 pm Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

This inhuman people were accustomed to shed the blood of their prisoners on their altars ... -Tacitus, on the Britons

Western Culture

Are we really sure that the Britons in the times of Tacitus were considered part of Western Culture.  Question

Its just a question, I really don't know the answer.  Laughing

Somebody look through the link.  Idea

dj

Rep: 157.5
votes: 9

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:07 am Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Stwa wrote (View Post):
And yes...it is coded racism, take your HATE back to CHICAGO.  They call it dog whistle politics. -dj

Bueno.  Exclamation  Now, what do you see/hear in this video. Question  

Hint, go on the subtitles.  Arrow

Link

Stwa - this is what you should see:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

Southern Strategy

"..In American politics, the Southern strategy refers to the Republican Party strategy of winning elections or to gain political support in the Southern section of the country by appealing to racism against African Americans

..many white Southern Democrats stopped supporting the party following the civil rights plank of the Democratic campaign in 1948

..The strategy was first adopted under future Republican President Richard Nixon and Republican Senator Barry Goldwater[6] in the late 1960s.[7] The strategy was successful in some regards. It contributed to the electoral realignment of Southern states to the Republican Party, but at the expense of losing more than 90 percent of black voters

..Lyndon Johnson was concerned that his endorsement of Civil Rights legislation would endanger his party in the South.[29]

.."The truth is that there was very little that was subconscious about the G.O.P.'s relentless appeal to racist whites. Tired of losing elections, it saw an opportunity to renew itself by opening its arms wide to white voters who could never forgive the Democratic Party for its support of civil rights and voting rights for blacks"

..Some analysts viewed the 1990s as the apogee of Southernization or the Southern strategy, given that the Democratic president Bill Clinton and vice-president Al Gore were from the South, as were Congressional leaders on both sides of the aisle

So let me get this straight..."JOKES" about why we do not need to see Mitt's papers, "JOKES" about go back to Chicago (code for go back to Africa), "JOKES" about he being the official food stamp president, "JOKES" about being the official welfare president, "JOKES" by numerous others in the party to stoke racial fear are all just coincidence?

What will the Revolution Change? - Youth Brigade

dj

Rep: 157.5
votes: 9

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:17 am Post subject: Re: Heated political/religious discussions Reply with quote

Gee and what a coincidence after Good ol' boy Bill Clinton gave a rousing speech at the Demo's Convention, O is up by 6 points now even on a Fox News Poll (which of course O'Reilly claimed their own poll was wrong )

What will the Revolution Change? - Youth Brigade

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Jump to: