Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1226
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Author
Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 2:42 am Post subject: Re: TLD Meuse Crossing 1940 3.5.0 Download Link Reply with quote

mick_xe5 wrote (View Post):
Pouillon is lacking an Allied Entry VL which caused my May 13 GE reinforcement BG to enter at the 'to Sedan' VL when the Fr BG moved from Florenville onto Pouillon.

Meuse has the best looking maps in all of CC. Nice architectural detail in the roofs. Looking forward to the LSA version. Need a beta tester? :)

Uncoded L1 blg in the attachment:

I have the German home direction as East thus I wouldn't have expected the code to choose the farthest away entry VL for them to arrive from (note: the German data is actually in the Allied teams file due to UI sides being fixed in CC5). I made an Entry VL on the railroad track coming in the North/top of the map to resolve this.

Found the missed coded interior on the map PhilVill and fixed it. Thank you!

Thanks for the offer of being a beta tester for Meuse LSA. The progress on it has been extremely slow and is not really ready for beta due to;
1) I have never done a strat map before
2) trying to decide how to over come design problems going from TLD to LSA
- TLD allowed for different units per difficulty level not just quantity changes so how do you build new force-pools and keep the game hard
- LSA stacked BG's, an awesome feature, is allowing French infantry BG's to advance into Belgium with the Calvary BG's instead of holding the Meuse river like in TLD. Fixed BG's will not work as they get absorbed.
- LSA stacked BG's, an awesome feature, how should this impact BG make up? I think I'll split French units types into different BG's to try to have coordination issues and for Germans will create very small special BG's (ex. Panzerjager 1)
- LSA units slots are limited by BG size, need to understand how/when to use this
- LSA points need to understand how/when to use this. Most likely will try to not have points being an issue for a GC.

mick_xe5

Rep: 19.4
votes: 5

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 5:52 am Post subject: Re: TLD Meuse Crossing 1940 3.5.0 Download Link Reply with quote

Suggest just making a simple, boxy four area strat map to learn how the area masking and gadget coordinates work.

southern_land

Rep: 155.2
votes: 14

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:42 am Post subject: Re: TLD Meuse Crossing 1940 3.5.0 Download Link Reply with quote

Tejszd wrote (View Post):
1) I have never done a strat map before

Where are the instructions on making a strat these days Darren?  I had a look but couldn't find them

mick_xe5

Rep: 19.4
votes: 5

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 10:55 am Post subject: Re: TLD Meuse Crossing 1940 3.5.0 Download Link Reply with quote

Nomada Firefox should finish translating it into the common tongue any day now.

ScnelleMeyer

Rep: 191.3
votes: 18

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 5:22 pm Post subject: Re: TLD Meuse Crossing 1940 3.5.0 Download Link Reply with quote

This document was written up by DAK_Legion - I just changed some of the language so it would be easier for me to understand.

http://www.closecombatseries.net/Hosted/ScnelleMeyer/Tutorials/

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat The Longest Day
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Jump to: